Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love (4514 Views)

5 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love / Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by oluwole52(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Women can be a treasure trove of love, care and sacrifice but only for the men they love. Being in love can change a woman like nothing else can. There are some things she will do for no one but the man she loves.

1. Emotional intimacy.
Physical intimacy may come with a few dates, but emotional intimacy can come only with time.
A woman will bare her soul only to the man she loves.

2. She will fight for your love.
Circumstances can often be against young love. Whether it is fighting against family, society or her own internal demons, a woman will do without a second thought for the man she loves.

3. She will care about the people he cares about.
Family, friends or pets- if you love them, your girl loves them just as much! She will leave no stone un-turned to protect and nurture your loved ones and treat them as her own.

4. Show him her vulnerable side.
A woman will share her innermost thoughts and her most vulnerable side only if she loves and trust the guy and knows he won't hurt her.

Read number 5-8 here:-https://www.selfbrandpal.com/2018/07/8-things-women-only-do-with-men-they.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by IamPlato(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2018

You Were Making Sense Until You Added That Rubbish "Read More"

14 Likes

Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2018
You just make me remember the girl
That love me with her life which i didn't appreciate her
OP You For No Post This The Painful Thing Now Is The People In The Pic Are Just That Like Just Me And The Girl
You Wan Make I Dey Cry undecided
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Massmike(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2018
Iamtosignno:
You just make me remember the girl
That love me with her life which i didn't appreciate her
OP You For No Post This The Painful Thing Now Is The People In The Pic Are Just That Like Just Me And The Girl
You Wan Make I Dey Cry undecided
very poor english,very poor comment as a whole: are you sure that a girl that loved you with all her life ever existed.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2018
who cares... she's a hoé anyway

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by peterkul(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2018
intrested. ur contact pls
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by technicallyrich(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=chenzen post=72448126]who cares... she's a hoé anyway[/quote
God bless you.
I hate love,because for you to meet a woman who is not a farm tool is hard and love is not static.it dies and grow.
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Massmike:
very poor english,very poor comment as a whole: are you sure that a girl that loved you with all her life ever existed.
Hey Grammarian I laugh as you're un believer i was once like you but now am not love exist for those that believe it is We Are In The Same World Of Before People Might Change God Don't Ask Him For Yours Stop Forming English Teacher From Your Useless Sense And Stop Talking Trash
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Headlesschicken(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
undecided Read more kee u dia.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Massmike(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Hey Grammarian I laugh as you're un believer i was once like you but now am not love exist for those that believe it is We Are In The Same World Of Before People Might Change God Don't Ask Him For Yours Stop Forming English Teacher From Your Useless Sense And Stop Talking Trash
You see the problem! I could not get anything from what you just typed. The message you were trying to pass is like RAW DATA and I don't have the time to process it into information. Nairaland should get a special proccessing unit for you.
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Controller360: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Massmike:
Nairaland should get a special proccessing unit for you.
Guy why
Pity am na grin
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2018
Massmike:
You see the problem! I could not get anything from what you just typed. The message you were trying to pass is like RAW DATA and I don't have the time to process it into information. Nairaland should get a special proccessing unit for you.
Baba Bleep Out Of Here Jare I Don Know Your Type Easy To Spot I Don't Have Time For People Like You Don't You Ever Quote Me Or Else I Give You What You Want
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Tombrown3(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2018
Iamtosignno:

You need to be arrested and charge for murder. English murderer!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2018
Tombrown3:

You need to be arrested and charge for murder English murderer!
Mogbe what do i did oh
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Tombrown3(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Mogbe what do i did oh
Hahahaha. Guy stop na.
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2018
Tombrown3:

Hahahaha. Guy stop na.
All These Ategbo Nur / Pri School Students Wouldn't let person speak in peace when you have know little English
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Massmike(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Baba Bleep Out Of Here Jare I Don Know Your Type Easy To Spot I Don't Have Time For People Like You Don't You Ever Quote Me Or Else I Give You What You Want
hmm! wow a threat?
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Massmike:
hmm! wow a threat?
Murder Yourself Then
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Sambaby7640: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Trash.
Re: 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love by Biglittlelois(f): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hmmm true sha

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Caught Flaunting Another Man On Facebook. (photos) / He Likes Tearing My Pant, I Don’t Know Why: Every Weekend He Buys Me New Pants / Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.