Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc (61381 Views)

Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by izuch(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
angryCT
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by islandmoon: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
buhari has finished me, I'm looking for a job.
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by nazablossom(f): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Stretch marks are not found where she is displaying, she should expose her bum, boob's and tummy, then we will take her serious.
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Tonimordred(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
I hope she is nt a mother
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Any lady that wears a tattoo is a hoe
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Bammzzie(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
QuitNotice:
If you won't show us the subject area, stop conniving with op to disturb us with this fuckery sad

Have you watched game of thrones? That's what they call nude undecided
Nd wat are going to call Spartacus? cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Bammzzie:

Nd wat are going to call Spartacus? cheesy
Oboy na brodas, but game of thrones dey more explicit
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by shineeye1: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
People with mark of the Beast everywhere!
By their Marks, they shall be claimed!
Don't be surprised when Lucifer comes for you: you have voluntarily been labelled!
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
That's a tramp stamp
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Atirolaoluwa: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
I have a dream
One day all woman wi b walking on street naked
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Bluehand: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by correctguy101(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
AmazingELixir:
wink

I used to be very critical of these ladies that seize every opportunity to show case their nudity until I realised that's all they've got to offer.

Since then all I do is appreciate their offer.

Diswan looks kool though.

You evolved cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by shineeye1: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Niketrouble:
Any lady that wears a tattoo is a hoe

Kindly make her available for farming operation!
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Dantedasz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Something for the big gods to feed on as well. Dem oga big gods dey enjoy oooo!

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

The thing that small boy Lord Triggs was playing with
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Oladele2393(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
nazablossom:
Stretch marks are not found where she is displaying, she should expose her bum, boob's and stomach, then we will take her serious.
how do u expect her to display stomach I think u shud hv said abdomen instead
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by shineeye1: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Atirolaoluwa:
I have a dream
One day all woman wi b walking on street naked

Your dream is near fetched! Their desperation is staggering!
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by 9japarrot: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Common puna you cant show us sef... Here in Sata Aflika na free..

Buhari go need some to rmv the one wey full him brain undecided

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by drnoel: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Victni:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian Fashion stylist and celebrity blogger Toyin Lawani and also the CEO of Tiannah Empire Place shares semi nude photo as she advertise her stretch mark product.

See Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/toyin-lawani-goes-semi-nude-for-ads-as.html

Deceiving people. Is the stretch marks supposed to be on her back or elsewhere? And idiots will fall for the shit.
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by nazablossom(f): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oladele2393:
how do u expect her to display stomach I think u shud hv said abdomen instead
Slip of hand grin. I have modified, thanks.
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by ADAMXMAR: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
This pussy d always clap
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by rhythyson: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Owaincouncil: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Who dey snap this picture for her self?
I am also a good photographer o. Especially on this.
Contact me on ...
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Owaincouncil: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Who they snap all this picture for her now?
Pls I am also a good photographer.
My service in this area is free.
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by RighteousI: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
smelling pussy crew
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by RighteousI: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Respect55(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
bigkahuna704:
These Ladies Are Farm Tools.
Hoes
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by bigkahuna704(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Respect55:
Hoes
Respect
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by Xfemt(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
Who is toying lawani

Cus in Portugal we only know cr7

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc by aristocratic5(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
C the ugly ynash sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.