Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,806 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Share Your Worst Date Ever - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Date Ever (19808 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / SOCIAL MEDIA DATE: Ever Been Positively Surprised? / The Worst Date of my Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by TheOdd1sOut: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
SilentListener:
grin grin grin I know the truth hurt, don't be mad,telling the truth to dirty smelling afonja is what I do Best kiss kiss
tribalism is exhibited by the lowest humans and the dumbest ones.
You're clearly a tribalist.
You're the reason why Nigeria isn't moving.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by TheOdd1sOut: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
SilentListener:
just like your smelling dirty tiger claw cheap smelling dirty afonja ,mother should have done right? grin grin
go and finger bleep yourself

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
SilentListener:
you're the bltch who choose to quote me,remembered you son of a thousand Fathers grin grin
TheOdd1sOut:
go and finger bleep yourself
both of you should stop now.
Take your selves out of my thread and diss elsewhere

Where is your sense of dignity and self respect?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by TheOdd1sOut: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:

shut up there

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:

dignity afonja have no dignity cheesy but don't despair the Odd 1s Out is a nincompoop is words are total useless.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by TheOdd1sOut: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
SilentListener:
dignity afonja have no dignity cheesy but don't despair the Odd 1s Out is a nincompoop is words are total useless.
God punish your papa
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
God punish your papa
are you deaf?
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
God punish your papa
No God should punished you're cheap bltch of a mother,your useless Father,and your entire family for raising such a useless, dirty afonja criminal like you. cool

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lemme set the ball rolling.

My date was pricing a box of pizza as take away. The waiter said it was #3500. He didnt agree and he was even arguing with the waiter that he bought it N2500 the previous day. It was so embarrassing that I stylishly left him there and moved to wait for him at the place his car was parked.

Share yours.

Lalasticlala mynd44
Must he be the one to pay. Can't you pay for it to avoid embarrassment instead of you living him behind?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Love is such a beautiful thing cool
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Facebooker(f): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
He invited me for a date but it turned out to be an orgy
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Cocotrendz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
#3500!!!
That's ridiculous!!!

Here's mine sha...

There was this babe I was targeting on campus back then. She was probing hard to get and I was doing all I can to get her attention.
She finally agreed to go in a date with me.

But as fate would have it, i was having a running stomach that day. I had taken some drugs and felt relieved. I could have called to cancel but I thought I was fine. Moreover, I had bragged and told my roommate not to cook my dinner. Twenty minutes after I got to the restaurant with my date, I went to the toilet.

As we started eating, I felt like farting. Instead of me to excuse myself, I sat down there thinking it was going to be those silent kind of fart, unfortunately, the fart came out loud and smelling. It was so bad that my cool new jeans was stained with faeces. Don’t even ask me how the rest of the day went. It was so embarrassing that I wished the ground could open up and swallow me.

Jeez.....For real?
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by eneyoduke(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
The day we elected BUTIKU
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Buying menstrual pad after pizza and cinema then still paid for her transport home.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:

My date was pricing a box of pizza as take away. The waiter said it was #3500. He didnt agree and he was even arguing with the waiter that he bought it N2500 the previous day. It was so embarrassing that I stylishly left him there and moved to wait for him at the place his car was parked.

Share yours.

How is that embarrassing?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Leebeedo(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:

Share yours.

Why didn't you pay with your money?You act like money is nothing yet you're a broke ass. Oshofree !

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by N0favors: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
A romantic thread turned to battle ground by two sad kids.

I blame Buhari

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by youngds: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
highqueen:
Mmmm.lipsrsealed

I hate dates, i don't like seeing new people or faces.

I'm anti social, i wish my husby will be like me.undecided

How do expect ur hubby to meet you?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Lonestar124: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Facebooker:
He invited me for a date but it turned out to be an orgy
Orgy?..With how many people cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Ategberoson(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
embarassed

had a date with a Lady, we went to one eatery like that, as we are about to start talking a guy came in (her ex) immediately she saw him she stood up to hugged him, to think that was all. she begged me to excuse her for some minutes she carried what i order to his table(her ex). thank God the waiter just left to bring what I order for myself, immediately she left to sat with the guy, I stood up and take my exit

funny enough I later heard she was disgraced as the guy have no much cash to pay for her order

she abused the hell out of me thereafter, I apologized to her, promise to compensate her. I invited her to my place fvck her for good 2days and give her #500 for her tfare

that's how to teach a pvssy freak lady lesson

the end

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
P.S...
I offered to pay for him but he wouldn't hear of it. So I let him be
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by chloride6: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
This thread had so much promise

cry cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by krissconnect(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
My worst date was 15th June. I lost my best earpiece den cry

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobodys(f): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Divay22(f): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Never had a wrong date before.. It's always fun and stress free.
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by samysmoothfresh: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
See as two men dey curse themselves and their mama becos of woman..........woman wey no even send them

women been causing confusion amongst men since 18 BC

#spits

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by highqueen(f): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
youngds:

How do expect ur hubby to meet you?
Lol.
Till i reach the bridge first.
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by neonly: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
#3500!!!
That's ridiculous!!!

Here's mine sha...

There was this babe I was targeting on campus back then. She was probing hard to get and I was doing all I can to get her attention.

But as fate would have it, i was having a running stomach that day. I had taken some drugs and felt relieved. I could have called to cancel but I thought I was fine. Moreover, I had bragged and told my roommate not to cook my dinner. Twenty minutes after I got to the restaurant with my date, I went to the toilet.

As we started eating, I felt like farting. Instead of me to excuse myself, I sat down there thinking it was going to be those silent kind of fart, unfortunately, the fart came out loud and smelling. It was so bad that my cool new jeans was stained with faeces. Don’t even ask me how the rest of the day went. It was so embarrassing that I wished the ground could open up and swallow me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Olatunji1929: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
#3500!!!
That's ridiculous!!!

Here's mine sha...

welldone lai muhamed junior brother
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:

Share yours.

Uganda stories go full here......make I park my ferrari for here

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by jumpmasta(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Back then in College, had this Behind babe or so it seemed that I was really dying for. We finally became friends and I had to take her out. After ordering for food and drinks, I discovered I forgot ATM at home.. ..she finally paid for the food but I was too embarrassed to even eat. Well, nothing was ever the same after that

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos) / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.