Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Share Your Worst Date Ever - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Date Ever (19801 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / SOCIAL MEDIA DATE: Ever Been Positively Surprised? / The Worst Date of my Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
here2fuk:
It was the day the girl nearly made my duck burst with all the romance and kissing but she didn't allow me to enter the promised land angry angry

You this boy,fvck go kill you
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by shapman: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thread successfully hijacked!

shocked
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Timagex(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
#3500!!!
That's ridiculous!!!

Here's mine sha...

There was this babe I was targeting on campus back then. She was probing hard to get and I was doing all I can to get her attention.
She finally agreed to go in a date with me.

But as fate would have it, i was having a running stomach that day. I had taken some drugs and felt relieved. I could have called to cancel but I thought I was fine. Moreover, I had bragged and told my roommate not to cook my dinner. Twenty minutes after I got to the restaurant with my date, I went to the toilet.

As we started eating, I felt like farting. Instead of me to excuse myself, I sat down there thinking it was going to be those silent kind of fart, unfortunately, the fart came out loud and smelling. It was so bad that my cool new jeans was stained with faeces. Don’t even ask me how the rest of the day went. It was so embarrassing that I wished the ground could open up and swallow me.
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin. You forced me to laugh today cool
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Welcome to Kampala, Uganda.......the home of fairy tales. ......QueenBelle,why you dey date Ekosodin youth.....smh
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by rame18(f): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
#3500!!!
That's ridiculous!!!

Here's mine sha...

There was this babe I was targeting on campus back then. She was probing hard to get and I was doing all I can to get her attention.
She finally agreed to go in a date with me.

But as fate would have it, i was having a running stomach that day. I had taken some drugs and felt relieved. I could have called to cancel but I thought I was fine. Moreover, I had bragged and told my roommate not to cook my dinner. Twenty minutes after I got to the restaurant with my date, I went to the toilet.

As we started eating, I felt like farting. Instead of me to excuse myself, I sat down there thinking it was going to be those silent kind of fart, unfortunately, the fart came out loud and smelling. It was so bad that my cool new jeans was stained with faeces. Don’t even ask me how the rest of the day went. It was so embarrassing that I wished the ground could open up and swallow me.

LMAO
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Reelmii: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lemme set the ball rolling.

My date was pricing a box of pizza as take away. The waiter said it was #3500. He didnt agree and he was even arguing with the waiter that he bought it N2500 the previous day. It was so embarrassing that I stylishly left him there and moved to wait for him at the place his car was parked.

Share yours.

this is a big lie

please try again

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by rame18(f): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Here to read lies while masturbating with my olive oil and grease

add Aboniki

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by BlackAdam55(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
shapman:
Thread successfully hijacked!

shocked
no be small thing undecided what's the Mod thinking ,for pushing such a hate fill thread to fp sad Lalasticlala why
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Ray07(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
chai . . . which kind thread be dis grin
i don laf tire, xspcially those two men

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by tosyne2much(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Divay22:
Never had a wrong date before.. It's always fun and stress free.
Are you sure? cool
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Dizzytee: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Queenbelle & Silentlistener You guys made me to forget what i wanted typing
lemme just say you both are stupid

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dizzytee:
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Queenbelle & Silentlistener
You guys made me to forget what i wanted typing

lemme just say you both are stupid
what is it undecided ?why are you spamming my mention?
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lemme set the ball rolling.

My date was pricing a box of pizza as take away. The waiter said it was #3500. He didnt agree and he was even arguing with the waiter that he bought it N2500 the previous day. It was so embarrassing that I stylishly left him there and moved to wait for him at the place his car was parked.

Share yours.

You should have helped him out with 1k na. Could be a test.
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
highqueen:
Lolz. Two over grown adults.undecided
grin
highqueen:
Lolz. Two over grown adults.undecided
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
QueenBelle:
lol

To all the guys who wants to tear me apart for leaving my date alone, I actually offered to pay but he refused
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Divay22(f): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
tosyne2much:
Are you sure? cool
Absolutely!
It's all about understanding ourselves before the date thing. When we meet it's like i have known them for ages and nothing so far has gone wrong.

Waiting for yours thou cool
TheOdd1sOut:
wasted motherfucker.... You're a waste of sperm and resources
why did you run away? If you have real courage you could have stick around,but no you don't .you're a coward, just like your fore father's next time mind your damn business you dirty afonja.
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I offered but he refused
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by TheOdd1sOut: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
SilentListener:
why did you run away? If you have real courage you could have stick, but no you don't .you're a coward, just like your fore father's dirty afonja.
God punish your papa

That popularity way you day look for go kill you.

Son of a bitch

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by samuelchimmy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
It was on my first visit to warri,met this girl in the bus,babe was too classy to ignore,so when we got dropped off at the park ,I asked her out,and she obliged instanta , so she took me to a local restaurant,it just happened so fast, I met a guy who was eating an odd kinda food and started feeling very uncomfortable,I threw up the moment he said madam give me more beans and egusi soup..... I fell sick that instant,and my date was more like my sister cleaning up,

So that's how I lost one of the most sweetest girl i have ever met all my life, (she captured my heart just within hours)

Well,she called me later to tell me she only likes me as friend and nothing more,I asked her why (I am t embarassedoo childish is what she told me hoha).... lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
N0favors:
A romantic thread turned to battle ground by two sad kids.

I blame Buhari
never a dull moment on nairalandcheesy.
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by tosyne2much(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Divay22:

Absolutely!
It's all about understanding ourselves before the date thing. When we meet it's like i have known them for ages and nothing so far has gone wrong.

Waiting for yours thou cool
I can't recall any worst date experience though.. I no dey really pass my boundary cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
God punish your papa

That popularity way you day look for go kill you.

Son of a bitch
hehehe grin grin grin you Nincompoop I can easy deactivated my account, you product of a one night stand grin grin so seeking attention is not on my to do list grin grin,but tell me why did you chose to quote me? Oh I get it Now you're looking for a date. grin grin TheOdd1sOut is as dumb as buhari. grin grin
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by TheOdd1sOut: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
samuelchimmy:
It was on my first visit to warri,met this girl in the bus,babe was too classy to ignore,so when we got dropped off at the park ,I asked her out,and she obliged instanta , so she took me to a local restaurant,it just happened so fast, I met a guy who was eating an odd kinda food and started feeling very uncomfortable,I threw up the moment he said madam give me more beans and egusi soup..... I fell sick that instant,and my date was more like my sister cleaning up,

So that's how I lost one of the most sweetest girl i have ever met all my life, (she captured my heart just within hours)

Well,she called me later to tell me she only likes me as friend and nothing more,I asked her why (I am t embarassedoo childish is what she told me hoha).... lipsrsealed
lie mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by TheOdd1sOut: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
SilentListener:
hehehe grin grin grin you Nincompoop I can easy deactivated my account, you product of a one night stand grin grin so seeking attention is not on my to do list grin grin,but tell why did chose to quote me? Oh I get it Now you're looking for a date. grin grin TheOdd1sOut is as dumb as buhari. grin grin
your English is as bad as your brain.
Don't bother to correct it. Its already mentioned here.

Dull brained idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by AnthonyAk(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
I haven't had any bad dates in nigeria. But last time I went out with an old friend and her younger sister, the bill came to 30k.

I was surprised but 30k wasent bad cause the food was good. I left my food in the uber and got soo hungry that night. sad

Had another date before I left, she didn't even dress up. And was complaining about not wanting to walk under the sun.

She took me to black bell and to the imax. Ran out of money in the uber enroute to the imax but was able to re up using WorldRemit. I got to the imax and was one again surprised at the cost, but it was fun, she was even kool and smoked a blunt with me before the movie.

Dates with women are expensive anywhere in the world tongue

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by boyfwend(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Guys please help. Me and my crush have fixed date to go out this Saturda., this girl I haven't asked her out yet but i just want to take her out to market square (ph people can relate).
My problem is, I have not gone out for date before.
How can I go about it?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by TheOdd1sOut: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
boyfwend:
Guys please help. Me and my crush have fixed date to go out this Saturda., this girl I haven't asked her out yet but i just want to take her out to market square (ph people can relate).
My problem is, I have not gone out for date before.
How can I go about it?
open a thread

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
[s]your English is as bad as your brain.
Don't bother to correct it. Its already mentioned here.

Dull brained idiot[/s]
who cares about English, cool cool you lifeless one cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by TheOdd1sOut: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
SilentListener:
who cares about English, cool cool you lifeless one cheesy cheesy
you better Go back to school and start from the basics.
Its clear you lack grey matter.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by samysmoothfresh: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
rame18:

add Aboniki

i can see you're an enemy of my peniis angry
Re: Share Your Worst Date Ever by ikombe: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
highqueen:
Mmmm.lipsrsealed

I hate dates, i don't like seeing new people or faces.

I'm anti social, i wish my husby will be like me.undecided
if he is like you how can you even meet

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Marry Your Age Mate? / Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos) / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.