Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent (2387 Views)

Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Jasson(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
i have thia girl dats coming over on Thursday.... she agreed to have sex with me... but shes bragging hw she wld kill me etc.. she made every mouth gal fit make... but now d problem is dt i want to use a sex drug but i no k
nw whch one to use.. i need sometin dats easy to find.. myb frm d chemist if possible... because shes saying she needs 8rounds of sex.... wetin i go use abeg embarassedi have thia girl dats coming over on Thursday.... she agreed to have sex with me... but shes bragging hw she wld kill me etc.. she made every mouth gal fit make... but now d problem is dt i want to use a sex drug but i no k
nw whch one to use.. i need sometin dats easy to find.. myb frm d chemist if possible... because shes saying she needs 8rounds of sex.... wetin i go use abeg
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
I have nothing to say in this matter...Let's wait for the elders here...

Meanwhile...FTC for the very first time
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by JasonScoolari: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rest In Peace bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Dunnytt: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Okay good,I just want to chip in something.So I ran through your profile and I saw that as at early last month,you are looking for a bank/student loan to further your education.Will it be wise if you add to bills that by getting someone's daughter pregnant now or treating an STI(in the event you are planning not using protection). So you want to choke someone's daughter to death with 8rounds of sex,that is if you didn't wound yourself in the process in the first place all because you want to impress (In the event of you using protection)?
*drops mic*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Lucifer66(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
You do not need any drugs.
A real man will do the pull out game.
Remove your cock the min you feel like cumming!
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Lucifer66(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
What kind?
Pregnancy, erection or make your ejaculation last longer.
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
sad

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by CaZmir: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Free Kpekus the kill o.

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Rest In Peace bro.
cheesy E no good oh wink
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by JasonScoolari: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
LightQueen:
cheesy E no good oh wink
Isn't it obvious that the nigga wants to die on top of a pussy?

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Isn't it obvious that the nigga wants to die on top of a pussy?
It is obvious cheesy
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by JasonScoolari: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
LightQueen:
It is obvious cheesy
Lol, then he should journey well to the great beyond.

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Jasson(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dunnytt:
Okay good,I just want to chip in something.So I ran through your profile and I saw that as at early last month,you are looking for a bank/student loan to further your education.Will it be wise if you add to bills that by getting someone's daughter pregnant now or treating an STI(in the event you are planning not using protection). So you want to choke someone's daughter to death with 8rounds of sex,that is if you didn't wound yourself in the process in the first place all because you want to impress (In the event of you using protection)?
*drops mic*
oga abeg how dat wan take concern u nah... cus i ask for loan.. make i no live my life again ne... d loan i ask hw... u help ne.. why u cun dey bring d matter come here... abeg... if u no fit contribute.. just Bleep off

3 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Jasson(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Rest In Peace bro.
i die ne??
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by JasonScoolari: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jasson:
i die ne??
Something like that.
Once again, RIP, we love you but God loves you most.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Jasson(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
CaZmir:
Free Kpekus the kill o.
abi
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Jasson(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Something like that.
Once again, RIP, we love you but God loves you most.
lol u dey craze
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, then he should journey well to the great beyond.
cheesy hehe
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by JasonScoolari: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
LightQueen:
cheesy hehe
The name "Jewel" undecided
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by KINGinVAHALA: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Use Aboniki?

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The name "Jewel" undecided
So? undecided
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by JasonScoolari: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
LightQueen:
So? undecided
A special name it is. wink
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A special name it is. wink
That's because I am special tongue
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by JasonScoolari: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
LightQueen:
That's because I am special tongue
Oh! Very well then..... Do have a sweet evening Jewel.
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by MissRaine69(f): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dunnytt:
*drops mic*
You have a new fan!
Well said

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by MissRaine69(f): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
An example of back to front priorities ......next it will be a NL post entitled “this girl ruined my life”

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Oh! Very well then..... Do have a sweet evening Jewel.
Thanks. You too
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by samysmoothfresh: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
MissRaine69:
An example of back to front priorities ......next it will be a NL post entitled “this girl ruined my life”

you let the niggie enjoy a good time with his bae na

what's with blacks and negativity coupled with pessimistic tendencies sef? undecided
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Dunnytt: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jasson:
oga abeg how dat wan take concern u nah... cus i ask for loan.. make i no live my life again ne... d loan i ask hw... u help ne.. why u cun dey bring d matter come here... abeg... if u no fit contribute.. just Bleep off

Oga honestly would have made my contribution if I had seen the earlier post when you wanted to get a loan.Now to your question how e take concern me? I'm concerned that i'm might meet your post on FP in the future asking for help about treating STI or an assist coz your girl is pregnant. So why can't I save myself the stress of reading your long post by advising you now? Please live your life the way you deem fit (shey you already say i should F*ck off nah,I wish you happy jerking off with that small 128mb brain of yours lol)

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Dunnytt: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

You have a new fan!
Well said
Thanks.
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Dunnytt: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
MissRaine69:
You have a new fan! Well said
I'm humbled ma'am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Children’s Book Is Filled With So Many Sexual Innuendos / Ma Gal Frnd Want Me 2 Cuuum Inside Her / How Do I Break Up With Her Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.