Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent (2408 Views)

Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by MissRaine69(f): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you let the niggie enjoy a good time with his bae na

what's with blacks and negativity coupled with pessimistic tendencies sef? undecided
What’s with some black people being critical of opinions expressed?
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by samysmoothfresh: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

What’s with some black people being critical of opinions expressed?

and what's with some black people being headstrong and adamant; believing their opinions are needed and/or always correct.

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by MissRaine69(f): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

and what's with some black people being headstrong and adamant; believing their opinions are needed and/or always correct.
Some black people struggle with the notion that this is a forum and they do have the option of scrolling down instead they have to poke.....opinions will be expressed get over it.
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by samysmoothfresh: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

Some black people struggle with the notion that this is a forum and they do have the option of scrolling down instead they have to poke.....opinions will be expressed get over it.

yea, "opinions will be expressed...."

and i believe what i did earlier was express an opinion; "my opinion" based on your opinion

so now who's being a hysterical bitch about this whole ish? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by MissRaine69(f): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

yea, "opinions will be expressed...."

and i believe what i did earlier was express an opinion; "my opinion" based on your opinion

And look who is being petty and resorts to name calling?
That’s all you can do... grin
I am not going anywhere.
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by samysmoothfresh: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

And look who is being petty and resorts to name calling?
That’s all you can do... grin
I am not going anywhere.

resort to name calling?................since when did asking a question equates "name calling" undecided

anyways whatever!!

Sum id quod sum cool

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by MissRaine69(f): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

resort to name calling?................since when did asking a question equates "name calling" undecided

anyways whatever!!

Sum id quod sum cool
That is name calling and being uber petty
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by samysmoothfresh: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

That is name calling and being uber petty

ok fine.........i agree........you win

so what do you want from me...........a letter of apology or a rim job? smiley

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by MissRaine69(f): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

ok fine.........i agree........you win

so what do you want from me...........a letter of apology or a rim job? smiley

Don’t be absurd
You started this remember?
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by CyberWolf: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jasson:
i have thia girl dats coming over on Thursday.... she agreed to have sex with me... but shes bragging hw she wld kill me etc.. she made every mouth gal fit make... but now d problem is dt i want to use a sex drug but i no k
nw whch one to use.. i need sometin dats easy to find.. myb frm d chemist if possible... because shes saying she needs 8rounds of sex.... wetin i go use abeg embarassedi have thia girl dats coming over on Thursday.... she agreed to have sex with me... but shes bragging hw she wld kill me etc.. she made every mouth gal fit make... but now d problem is dt i want to use a sex drug but i no k
nw whch one to use.. i need sometin dats easy to find.. myb frm d chemist if possible... because shes saying she needs 8rounds of sex.... wetin i go use abeg
forget about drug, just eat very well and high yourself with drinks, spirit diluted with little Coca Cola or Farouz but don’t drink to much oo.. it works wonders. The girl will confirm you last last.. Also keep your mind at rest and don’t be in desperation to satisfy here, she will beg you to stop at the end.
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by samysmoothfresh: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

Don’t be absurd
You started this remember?

you kept reiterating i called you names, so i assumed you prolly want something................that doesnt make me absurd undecided

and no, i didnt start this..........your hate speech towards op and his planned "fun" did!
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by MissRaine69(f): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you kept reiterating i called you names, so i assumed you prolly want something................that doesnt make me absurd undecided

and no, i didnt start this..........your hate speech towards op and his planned "fun" did!
Assumptions?
Being petty?
Name calling?
High levels of absurdness?
Misguided notions of allegiance?
Must be a juvenile
Have a good day bro
Need to have exchanges with a more stimulating crowd.
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by samysmoothfresh: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

Assumptions?
Being petty?
Name calling?
High levels of absurdness?
Misguided notions of allegiance?
Must be a juvenile
Have a good day bro
Need to have exchanges with a more stimulating crowd.

now who's "name calling"? undecided

anyways enjoy your evening and good luck finding your "stimulating crowd"

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by Starboytwo(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
I dey enjoy the 2 of una....

Op please just help me Bleep her well well nitemi... You give I'm Belle ko Kan mi... You carry std OYO....you die Gan ko Kan aiye....
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by LASISIELENU(f): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
wally2:
https://www.xvideos.com/video34886801/lekki_babe_fucked_inside_club_full_hd

Watch this video and learn how to control ejjaculazion

Vaseline master
Re: Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent by CaZmir: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Jasson:
abi
naso

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vegan: Would You Marry Or Date Someone / Actress Anita Joseph Goes Totally naked In A Bathtub / Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.