Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? (23531 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by Enigma(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2010
^^^ And RCCG does not feel convicted about receiving stolen money? Is RCCG really following Christ then?
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by Akobaje: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2010
babylishus:

There is a big difference between grieving a man and grieving the Holy Spirit. Big difference.

And please, as far as I'm concerned we no longer have prophets and men of GOD like the days of Joshua, Elisha, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah and John the Baptist to name a few. I will venture to say that none of our Pastors come close to those men of old.

By the way, even Ibori used the 'touch not my anointed' Bible verse to defend himself. The devil himself knows the Bible back to front so please, quoting a few verses does not make anyone a man or woman of GOD.'

This is about stolen money given to the church and wether or not the church should return it. Let's get back to the issue at hand, please.
I agree with you. I think EFCC should investigate how much went to the church and retrieve it. You cant really blame an "innocent" receiver of stolen goods without knowledge of the crime can you?
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by omofat: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2010
Enigma:

^^^ And RCCG does not feel convicted about receiving stolen money? Is RCCG really following Christ then?

Let's take your argument to its logical conclusion.

So Akingbola donates money to rccg.
Rccg donates some money to an up and coming "KiniKan ministeries" in Kotangora.
Kinikan ministeries has a benevolence fund where they help struggling members with small monies here and there.

How far are you prepared to follow the money trail?

Or God forbid RCCG donates food to an orphanage some place in remote borno state.

Are we going to demand Akingbola's stolen funds from them too?

Or is it just the private jet that is worrying you?

If Akingbola stole money, Go after Akingbola.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by Enigma(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2010
^^^^ If and when RCCG are convicted by Christ's teaching they will know what to do.

If RCCG is led and directed by the Holy Spirit rather than mammon, they will know what to do.

EDIT Remember our friend Zacchaeus? When he was convicted by Christ's teaching, he knew what to do without needing to be told.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by omofat: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2010
^^^ Since you're so into this particular story, let take abit further.

Christ went to eat in this man's house, no?
Lets imagine that Zacc didn't feel convicted and make the offer to repay, would Christ have had to vomit the food he ate?
Would the folks outside have been justified to come and carry Christ because he "knowingly" ate in a crooked man's house?

I'm not saying the church should be a haven for all kinds of criminals but come on, be fair.

As someone said earlier, are you also going to go after the children's schools and everyone Akingbola ever donated money to?

Come on
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by anonimi: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2010
Akobaje:

I agree with you. I think EFCC should investigate how much went to the church and retrieve it. You cant really blame an "innocent" receiver of stolen goods without knowledge of the crime can you?

The yorubas have a saying:

eni gbe epo l'aja ko jale bi eni to gba lowo e= he who stole oil from the shelve is not as guilty as the one who received it from him.

are you now claiming ignorance=innocence for our supposedly all-knowing GO who has tea etc with his daddy god.

For most Niaja christians [url=http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=Proverbs+14%3A34&ver=kjv]Proverbs 14v34[/url]:

Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

does not exist in their personal bible.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by farous(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2010
I think the type of preaching you give to the congregations will go a long way to determine their ways of life.I am not here to advertise church,but i know of one church that is even here in Lagos that the GO always preach salvation and repentance,holiness anytime he mount the pulpit.He will preach the message of that day,but he will always conclude it by preaching about salvation,holiness,repentance,etc.Most of us knows the church i m talking about so let wont mention it before you say i m advertising church.Before offering,tithe,and donations,the GO will sound it as a warning that if you know that the money you are about to give is acquired through dubious,corrupt,fraudulent means,dont come out,take the money and go.That u SHOULD NEVER TRY TO COME AND GIVE IT HERE, In fact,i love His preaching.Even if you are billionaire,419,politician,president etc,you MUST be touched to repent and amend your ways,as the GO will never look at your face.Now,assuming that these people in question(Ibru,akingbola and others) attend this church or another church similiar to this one where they will always hear this kind of message,how will the situation be considering the subject matter we are discussing?.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by Enigma(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2010
omo~fat:

^^^ Since you're so into this particular story, let take abit further.

Lets imagine that Zacc didn't feel convicted and make the offer to repay, would Christ have had to vomit the food he ate?
Would the folks outside have been justified to come and carry Christ because he "knowingly" ate in a crooked man's house?

I'm not saying the church should be a haven for all kinds of criminals but come on, be fair.

As someone said earlier, are you also going to go after the children's schools and everyone Akingbola ever donated money to?

Come on

You don't understand the story.

Christ chose to dine with Zacchaeus knowing beforehand that Zacc was a tax collector BUT also knowing that His (Christ's) presence with Zacc would convict Zacc. Maybe Christ is not present in RCCG which is why RCCG does not feel convicted?
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by omofat: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2010
anonimi:

The yorubas have a saying:

eni gbe epo l'aja ko jale bi eni to gba lowo e= he who stole oil from the shelve is not as guilty as the one who received it from him.

are you now claiming ignorance=innocence for our supposedly all-knowing GO who has tea etc with his daddy god.

For most Niaja christians [url=http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=Proverbs+14%3A34&ver=kjv]Proverbs 14v34[/url]:

does not exist in their personal bible.

Quoting one scripture here and there doesn't necessarily make a spiritual somebody.

So now your whole legal standpoint is based on a yoruba proverb?
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by Akobaje: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2010
When you learn that the pastor who delivered the sermon many times in your church was an adulterer or a thief, how do you feel? When the person you voted in as Governor or LG Chairman is declared wanted by the EFCC, how do you feel? When the MD of the Bank you have used for the past ten years is accused and convicted of diverting funds to unlawfully enrich himself and you remember that the same Bank refused your application for an overdraft, how do you feel? Dou you feel good or do you feel cheated?

Only like minds can accept these situations without crying foul. After reading some reactions to this thread it is clear that some Nigerias are so corrupt that they not only accept corruption, they defend it and glorify it and make it a matter of spiritual significance knowing that once in that realm, the matter will be swept under the carpet as usual.

Wait for God to punish criminals o! Don't do anything about it. A Bank MD donates large amounts of money to a church and you dont report to the police? Who's fooling who?
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by ud4u: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2010
Offering and donation money is not refundable.
So if they have used the money to build church, they should sell the house and refund the money

judgement is between him and God. But the only thing that can make the difference is if the church fails to preach against evil, but if they do and somebody went ahead to do it then church is out of it.

you guys should use your brain.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by PastorAIO: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2010
Akobaje:

[size=15pt]Only like minds can accept these situations without crying foul. After reading some reactions to this thread it is clear that some Nigerias are so corrupt that they not only accept corruption, they defend it and glorify it and make it a matter of spiritual significance knowing that once in that realm, the matter will be swept under the carpet as usual[/size].

Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by anonimi: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2010
omo~fat:

do you know the Christ whom you claim to serve?
do you read your bible, especially the new testament to know the nature and essence of Christ?
it is obvious your hypothesis should not apply to Christ who is the only son of God but then just shows what goes on in today's christendom as opposed to the standard set by Christ and maintained by the early church. See [url=http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=1+Corinthians+10%3A23&ver=kjv]1Cor.10:23[/url]

All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by Tudor6(f): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2010
debosky:

There is no loop hole here - there is no evidence that Akingbola gave allegedly stolen money to RCCG. No church I know is set up as an investigative body to verify income of it's members. The issue here is that if you have a rule for Akingbola (i.e. verifying his income) why not try to establish whether the market woman who gave her offering cheated her customer at the market? Where does it stop? Leave people to their own consciences or to the legal systems to decide. The church's role is not to determine who is guilty in secular affairs.

This is funny. . . Issues of stealing and thieves have now become ''secular affairs''. Indeed

Issue does NOT stop with akingbola, only that he happens to be a high profile case. The church should have nothing to do with thieves and this should trickle right down to the house fellowships. Anyone found to be getting money sinfully should have his money returned as God does not receive stolen offerings.

By doing so with Akingbola, the Church will set an example and send a message to all branches that money given by dishonest people are not welcome to God.
Agreed.

Agreed again.

To declare them 'thieves' when the facts of the matter are still in dispute would be presumptive. Is the Church now a legal body to declare people thieves?
oh, you agree the church should work based on the laws of God, why then should the church wait for the legal system?

Right is right and wrong is wrong to God. There is no 'dispute'.

This reminds me of Al Capone the mobster, for years he was a terror and ruled the crime world. The government could not convict him for years until he was then finally put away for a minor charge of tax evasion. According to you, Al Capone a known murderer and mobster's money is allowed in the church as long as he hasnt been convicted by the law, no?
What a joke
The Spirit of God intervened in that situation and delivered instant judgement - that same Spirit is still at work today; why not leave the Spirit to decide?

Obviously the spirit isnt at work in RCCG because if so, we wouldnt be having this discussion today. God is said to never change

BTW, Akingbola has been dismissed as a senior pastor in RCCG, not so?

There is no die hard attempt - seeking to place the burden of proof on the church makes no sense here, since it is neither vested with the power or authority to determine if the allegations are true or not.
Sorry this is just plain desperation. The church is NOT a legal body and as such needs no judge,jury and legal process to convict.

This is pretty straight forward, Akingbola has mismanaged and ruined his bank by embezzling and was involved in various shady deals while making himself extremely rich. RCCG does not need to file injunctions and whatnot. What is the Holy Spirit there for?

The law might not be able to convict him thanks to smart lawyers or bribes but that does not change the eternal truth that he stole. God does not judge based on tge smartness of your lawyers but by your deeds.

Anyone who claims Akingbola, OBJ, Ibori and co are innocent because they havent been convicted is just lying to himself. Yes, they have not been convicted by law but in the eyes of God are they not thieves?

Obama wasn't being morally conscious - he was engaged in a popularity battle. Anything that could be deemed detrimental to his goal of being elected was removed. Besides, the fellow involved in financial irregularities was probably convicted no?
Your evidence obama wasnt morally conscious is what??

People do the RIGHT thing for various reasons but the important thing is They DID THE RIGHT THING.

Besides, the dude was not convicted. Allegations came up and Obama decided to refund all donations linked to that donor.

Why cant RCCG and Adeboye do the right thing??

To surmise, this thread is talking about 'looted offering' - if we can't even establish in the first instance that it is in fact looted offering (something only the investigating agencies can do) then there is no basis for any return.
Question is does it really matter to God which is which?

Does God receive the offerings of looters be it their legit or illegit income

If God does not receive it in the first place, then what business does the church have keeping it then?

PS - The church has not made any 'excuses'. I have simply examined the practicality of 'returning the looted offering'. and given a personal opinion Such a return must be sufficiently identified before it can be carried out.
These are Excuses, practicality, technicality, legality etc are all bogus excuses to prevent doing the biblical thing.

Return all donations made by thieves as thieves should not be associated with the church and God does not acknowledge the offering of thieves.

Excuses like you cant prove if it's the loot he gave are just lame as it does not matter to God. A thief is a thief.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by Flakky26(f): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2010
@ Poster,

Why not say that our leaders and politicians that have looted our money should also be made to cough it out?
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by Tudor6(f): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2010
debosky:

You tell me since you are the Czar of reclaiming corrupt proceeds - how much of Abacha's contributions to Mosques were recovered? How much of Madoff's contributions to charities were recovered?
Emm, charities can be sued to return donations. . .some of madoffs charities have been and are going to be sued.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by omofat: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2010
anonimi:

do you know the Christ whom you claim to serve?
do you read your bible, especially the new testament to know the nature and essence of Christ?
it is obvious your hypothesis should not apply to Christ who is the only son of God but then just shows what goes on in today's christendom as opposed to the standard set by Christ and maintained by the early church. See [url=http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=1+Corinthians+10%3A23&ver=kjv]1Cor.10:23[/url]

10:23

You obviously miss my point. Perhaps you can start another thread to educate me on the nature and essence of Christ.

You brought up a biblical story to illustrate your criticism of RCCG and my point is your story doesn't even do that which you set it up to do. Zacchaeus refunded the money himself, without compulsion.

My point really is simple:
Erastus Akingbola allegedly stole money, go after him.
Rccg may decide to return some money or they may decide not to. It's up to them.

Trying to tie up rccg with akingbola's crime is duplicitous unless you can prove a direct link of them working together. Or perhaps, that rccg (GO) gave akingbola orders to go and steal.

If you cant do that, then you're engaging in guilt by association and that's wrong. Plain wrong.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by PastorAIO: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2010
Flakky26:

@ Poster,

Why not say that our leaders and politicians that have looted our money should also be made to cough it out?

Why not? Agreed, but go and do it in the politics section. Let's keep the religious section on religious matters.

omo~fat:

My point really is simple:
Erastus Akingbola allegedly stole money, go after him.
Rccg may decide to return some money or they may decide not to. It's up to them.

Trying to tie up rccg with akingbola's crime is duplicitous unless you can prove a direct link of them working together. Or perhaps, that rccg (GO) gave akingbola orders to go and steal.

If you cant do that, then you're engaging in guilt by association and that's wrong. Plain wrong.

RCCG is a criminal organization, and this is just the highest profile case. I have personal anecdotes from my personal life. Anyway sha, RCCG is not a christian organization. I repeat, RCCG is not a christian organization.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by omofat: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Why not? Agreed, but go and do it in the politics section. Let's keep the religious section on religious matters.

RCCG is a criminal organization, and this is just the highest profile case. I have personal anecdotes from my personal life. Anyway sha, RCCG is not a christian organization. I repeat, RCCG is not a christian organization.

I suspected that most of your position was fueled by hatred (probably justified) of RCCG as an organization. However, that is not the point of this thread.

Stay on track
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by Enigma(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2010
I repeat a point made in my last post: Christ's presence convicted Zacchaeus; maybe RCCG is not convicted because Christ is not present in it?
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by damilola15: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2010
na wah o, dat be say na church dey make money pass. and na our money. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by omofat: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2010
I don't know why you keep equating Zaachaeus with RCCG and not Akingbola in this your false analogy. AKINGBOLA is the one accused of stealing.

It's like you guys are all willing to give Akingbola a free pass as long as you can nail rccg and by extension Adeboye.

That can only be possible if you can prove Akingbola acted under orders from Adeboye.

Otherwise

Your analog is wrong - or maybe i'm just reading it wrong!
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by damilola15: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2010
omo~fat:

I suspected that most of your position was fueled by hatred (probably justified) of RCCG as an organization. However, that is not the point of this thread.

Stay on track
won't be surprised that most of them are from the church
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by oluagness(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2010
If EFCC wants the mony from church, I want to believe the RCCG would return it. But how can we sure of exact amount that was given to church?
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by debosky(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2010
Tudór:

Issue does NOT stop with akingbola, only that he happens to be a high profile case. The church should have nothing to do with thieves and this should trickle right down to the house fellowships. Anyone found to be getting money sinfully should have his money returned as God does not receive stolen offerings.

So the church should begin to verify the incomes of each and every member? The point I am making is clear - the legal bodies of the land MUST be the ones to determine whether someone is guilty of a crime or not, and not the church. Does the church leave its core function and become a verifier of income when there are external bodies tasked with doing that?

By doing so with Akingbola, the Church will set an example and send a message to all branches that money given by dishonest people are not welcome to God.oh, you agree the church should work based on the laws of God, why then should the church wait for the legal system?

How is the RCCG able to establish that Akingbola is a 'thief'? By press reports or by an investigation by legal bodies? This matter originated OUTSIDE of the church, in the banks or other institutions that were allegedly robbed. Since the church has no jurisdiction over those affairs, any culpability MUST as a matter of requirement be decided outside the church.

Sorry this is just plain desperation. The church is NOT a legal body and as such needs no judge,jury and legal process to convict.

So if a newspaper says so and so stole, the church must immediately accept the story as true?   By what means does RCCG determine the culpability of Akingbola?

The law might not be able to convict him thanks to smart lawyers or bribes but that does not change the eternal truth that he stole. God does not judge based on tge smartness of your lawyers but by your deeds.

Then let God do the judging will you? If RCCG is doing wrong, then they will also be judged.

Tudór:

Emm, charities can be sued to return donations. . .some of madoffs charities have been and are going to be sued.

Good - for the charities to be sued, someone followed the trail of stolen money to them. It's not too much to ask the authorities vested with the duty to protect the public's money to follow the trail of the allegedly stolen money to ALL locations. If one of those locations happens to be RCCG, then they have my 100% support to reclaim any such funds as required.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by KnowAll(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
[size=14pt]Akingbola’s contribution in the church has being mixed up with a million peasant’s contribution, it is not unheard off for night marauders to pray b4 an operation. (I am not in anyway saying it is good OR condoning it but such is life).

Everyone are in church for a reason, the Akingbola’s and Ibru’s of this world will want the grease that oil their money making machinery to continue till eternity, so would the poor okada rider he/she would pray for a bumper week on a weekly basis when in Church on a Sunday.

If these prayers come to past, who are we to instruct a Church to give a gift which was given in good faith and in exhilarating circumstances to hand it over to some offending authorities,  how do you separate the widows mite from the okada rider from the high and mighty of the society when it is common knowledge that such pool of funds goes to covering pressing issues facing the Church and spreading the gospel.

Do we now tell OR inform saved souls that the preaching renditions that made them become good Christians and born again is faulted as some individuals who commit to the gift aid that enable the whole evangelical exercise to come to frution are suspicious and their being a born again is invalid and should be discounted, when it is clear the will of Christ for humanity has being achieved as a soul has being saved and heaven is rejoicing.

If it were a case where fraudulent Grants and Aids is used to keep the pastor in a style that is contrary to God’s will, the style and the pastor would go down hill in no time, a reverent man of God would always be fruitful in all season.[/size]
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by esteelv: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2010
Once it's something that has to do with pastors,everybody wants to comment and pass judgement.
I agree that some of these pastors ain't doing certain things right,they are so money conscious and yet,they still have the annointing and God's grace.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by uche13: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2010
I wonder y we r always sentimental when the issue of church and pastors are discussed. i know for a fact that pastor adeboye WILL never encourage anyone to steal and give to the church. His messages are filled with holiness and teachings about Heaven. He even discourages any dishonest kind of living. But the question is that the church right from the time of Christ (even among 12 disciples there was still a thief) is filled with mixed multitudes, of genuine believers and those who are merely deceiving themselves. Do u expect a man who has over a million members to be auditing them individually before they bring an offering into church. Should he be asking for members payslips b4 accepting an offering. That is impossible, he can only do his bit by preaching the word of God simply.is it because Akingbola is a notable personality, even if this is done for him and others of his caliber, how can the pastor confirm that even the N20.00 offering given by a conductor is not the change of a passenger that the conductor deliberately made him forget. So what measure will be put to determine the honesty of market women, or messengers in the office who inflate costs or even those in business. Nobody has been able to answer the question of whether unilag shouldnt return the building donated by akingbola or other charitable organisations that he gave to. I ask this question, if ur boss gives u a bonus of a million based on the high profit made by the company that year and it is discovered that the profit was made thru fraudulent deeds, will u return the money or the car u bought with the money? We can not encourage the looting of monies but no one can fault the church either unless u can post a message by Pastor Adeboye where he encouraged people to steal and give to church.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by kehneah: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2010
uche13:

I wonder y we r always sentimental when the issue of church and pastors are discussed. i know for a fact that pastor adeboye WILL never encourage anyone to steal and give to the church. His messages are filled with holiness and teachings about Heaven. He even discourages any dishonest kind of living. But the question is that the church right from the time of Christ (even among 12 disciples there was still a thief) is filled with mixed multitudes, of genuine believers and those who are merely deceiving themselves. Do u expect a man who has over a million members to be auditing them individually before they bring an offering into church. Should he be asking for members payslips b4 accepting an offering. That is impossible, he can only do his bit by preaching the word of God simply.is it because Akingbola is a notable personality, even if this is done for him and others of his caliber, how can the pastor confirm that even the N20.00 offering given by a conductor is not the change of a passenger that the conductor deliberately made him forget. So what measure will be put to determine the honesty of market women, or messengers in the office who inflate costs or even those in business. Nobody has been able to answer the question of whether unilag shouldnt return the building donated by akingbola or other charitable organisations that he gave to. I ask this question, if your boss gives u a bonus of a million based on the high profit made by the company that year and it is discovered that the profit was made thru fraudulent deeds, will u return the money or the car u bought with the money? We can not encourage the looting of monies but no one can fault the church either unless u can post a message by Pastor Adeboye where he encouraged people to steal and give to church.
well said
tudor, u beta b careful,the fact that u dont believe in somtin doesnt give u the right to criticise or damn it.i believe God has been patient with u thus far cos he's a patient God,but tudor pls and pls DO NOT incure his wrath cos, u'l be the worse for it.that i can promise you
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by kaycee250(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2010
Dayokanu  mind  your tongue or it will land you in trouble.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by MackDealer: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2010
You know it's so funny how Akingbola is the culprit but RCCG and Pastor Adeboye are the guilty parties here, and also funny how Dayokanu, Tudor and their cohorts seems so comfortable quoting hearsay as if they are facts(lying) and yet they are very quick to condenm others.

You know the bible in Matt 7:3 have a good answer to most of you guys

3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Re: Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? by dejiariyo1: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2010
Nigerians stop quoting the bible when its relates to basic things like adegbola and adeboye stealing money, why must always resort to the bible to quote some story line?

This men are conmen and they have nothing to offer,if they are so powerful they shud not take pples money.if Adeboye is truly a man of God why does he need money, he shud be able to turn water into wine and mutiply breads for pple like jesus did, all he can do is quote some bible verse and ride in jet.nonsesical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / "Why Nigerians Have Not Revolted Against Buhari" - Rev Eragbai, General Overseer / Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.