Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

I'm in a state of delimar... advice needed urgently.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in a state of delimar... advice needed urgently.. (479 Views)

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm in a state of delimar... advice needed urgently.. by princefrank76: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]I need advice urgently.. I just discovered fact fully dat my girl friend of more than a year has been cheating on me.. I did my investigation privately and she is not aware dat I know the truth now.. Currently she is not with me she is away in Lagos and she is planning to come see me by December.. I don't know whether I should reveal what I know to her or I should let her come back first!! I'm this bothered because of the love I have for her.. But with dis discovery I don't think I ll further with her but it's going to be hard because she has really sacrifice a lot for me over the time we have been together.. The girl love me very well I'm aware of that fact but her insincerity is what I have problems with.. Pls I need ur candid advice.. Thanks[color=#006600]I need advice urgently.. I just discovered fact fully dat my girl friend of more than a year has been cheating on me.. I did my investigation privately and she is not aware dat I know the truth now.. Currently she is not with me she is away in Lagos and she is planning to come see me by December.. I don't know whether I should reveal what I know to her or I should let her come back first!! I'm this bothered because of the love I have for her.. But with dis discovery I don't think I ll further with her but it's going to be hard because she has really sacrifice a lot for me over the time we have been together.. The girl love me very well I'm aware of that fact but her insincerity is what I have problems with.. Pls I need ur candid advice.. Thanks
Re: I'm in a state of delimar... advice needed urgently.. by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Say no to long distance relationships...

1 Like

Re: I'm in a state of delimar... advice needed urgently.. by chiommy123(f): 2:16am On Oct 31, 2018
Someone is cheating on you and you're aware and still confused. Op you really need help

1 Like

Re: I'm in a state of delimar... advice needed urgently.. by Next2Bezee(m): 3:41am On Oct 31, 2018
Run.

As long as she cheated on you, she never loved you.

You have your life to live — just one life. Don't waste it on someone that will make you sleep with one eye open.

Tell her that you have found out, so you want nothing to do with her anymore. Take the time to build yourself, and money and a good lady will locate you.

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Perfect Couple / What Is The Rule Established For Age Difference Between Couples? / 6 Vital Things Women Want Men To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.