Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant (2501 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Ayomathy01(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2018
SUPERPACK:
precum is big enough to impregnate a woman, if u like pull out it doesn't matter, just start buying baby materials little by little, i foresee her giving birth to quadruplets. next time pull out your brain instead.
Chai bros me am confused with this ur comment oh.. Pre cum is enough to impregnate a woman?? shocked when of the over 30 million sperm cells only few are able to swim to the egg.... Pls make me understand what u mean by Pre cum
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2018
Pearl05:

We hail you, the great keeper of pull of temple.

Does your pull off covers STDs? HIV virus and it's neighbours.
i always use protection depending on the babes... So we know how to deal with different situation..
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Alexaonfleek: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2018
Do a DNA test or something to determine the real father
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by IamPlato(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2018
Starboytwo:
hmmmm first reasonable comment all day... Quadruplets that's like 8 ...ok..all I know is peh it's not my baby... I wish her and her family the best...

You Truely Need Basic Education
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2018
IamPlato:

You Truely Need Basic Education
Naxo... You self talk your own...

(1) (2) (Reply)

71% Of Guys On Nairaland Lost Their Virginity In Secondary School / Sex Is Not As Free As You Think - Part 2 / Ladies Love Bold Men, Drop A Picture Showing Your Boldness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.