Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

"You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage (824 Views)

Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) / Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama / 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by mailtimi(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
A lady known as Kamal Kaur took to Twitter to detail the abuse she suffered at the hands of her ex-husband before walking out of the marriage. In response, a man said walking out was not the best option and she was just making excuses for her failure.

Kamal wrote,

“I remember when the ex-husband would leave the restaurant just because he had finished eating. One time he emptied a glass of beer in my food so we could leave. It came to a point where I feared going out because of this humiliation. He needed me to drive him so he could drink.

“This is to remind you to get out. It’s to let you know life will go on. It’s to let you know nothing goes wrong when you respect & love yourself enough to walk away from someone or something that takes away from you negatively. You deserve to be happy & free. Not controlled”.

The man replied,

“Walking out is not the best option. You are simply a failure. Solving the problem is the option, working things out. Failures have a way to glorify their ignorance of truth”.

Kamal fired back at him saying,

“Ahahahaha. You’re an idiot. I tried for 14 phyuking years and nearly got killed in the process, along with my kids. You’re the most ignorant person I’ve heard from regarding this.”

SOURCE: https://naijalog.com/you-are-simply-a-failure-man-condemns-woman-who-walked-out-of-an-abusive-marriage-of-14-years/
Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by Adasun(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Da man should fire back
Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by lookatew: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
wow... I wonder why common sense did not reach some people... or maybe these people just chose not to use their brain sha

Ladies (nd guys in some cases), walk away from any abusive relationship... the only thing you owe urself in this world is to be happy.. don't let anybody take that from you

lalasticlala... send this thing to FP.. ladies need to know they actually have an option to walk away

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by queenbetsy(f): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
As a Christian, divorce is Not an option. That is why you should take your time before you get married.

Abused for 14 phyucking years! Honestly, she has tried!

This is life and death! shocked

Moreover, she should have been seeing traces of abuse before they got married but love won't let her use her brain. undecided

You guys were arguing, he got angry and slammed the table. Your opinion is: " he knows how to control his temper" shio! tongue

When you're finally his, he'll no longer find it comfortable to slam the table, he'll slam you till you decide to follow your brain.

Love oshi... grin
Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by Biglittlelois(f): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
shocked He is a potential or already a wife beater, that will or expects his wife to still stay despite the beatings, a mistake of a human he is angry

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by Biglittlelois(f): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
queenbetsy:
As a Christian, divorce is Not an option. That is why you should take your time before you get married.

14 phyucking years! Honestly, she has tried!

Yes divorce is not allowed, but seperation 100% is, i will not for the life of me continue to stay with a lunatic cos of marriage, nah.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
The lady did an honourable thing by quiting the entrapment called marriage.
I for one will never condone any abusive marriage because they say it is for better for worse.
Divorce in is own right is bad brought it is better to divorce that man before he send you to your grave.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by LuciferYaweh: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Yes divorce is not allowed, but seperation 100% is, i will not for the life of me continue to stay with a lunatic cos of marriage, nah.

Differentiate between divorce & separation logically?

Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by queenbetsy(f): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

that is why you should follow your heart and let your brain do the necessary calculations cheesy

LuciferYaweh:

Divorce is legally allowed but not biblical. If you had a customary marriage, divorce is allowed and you can remarry. A Christian CANNOT leave his/her partner and decide to remarry. The bible says, he/she should not remarry unless one of them dies.

The separation she's talking about means that they should live seperately and NOT REMARRY. That is where single parenthood comes in.

Most times, separation helps to bring the marriage back in one piece. Some of them, as a result of their children... Some, they felt the need for each other after separation

My opinion tho... wink

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by Biglittlelois(f): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

I expect that you know the difference, cos i believe you know what divorce entails and what staying away from your spouse means!!!

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
The stupid man is definitely a wife battering monster ! angry
Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by lookatew: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
queenbetsy:

Moreover, she should have been seeing traces of abuse before they got married but love won't let her use her brain. undecided

You guys were arguing, he got angry and slammed the table. Your opinion is: " he knows how to control his temper" shio! tongue

When you're finally his, he'll no longer find it comfortable to slam the table, he'll slam you till you decide to follow your brain.

Love oshi... grin

I just want to address only the bolded.. This is a misconception.

Matthew 19:9
And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

The bible okays divorce if sexual immorality is involved.
Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by queenbetsy(f): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
lookatew:

I just want to address only the bolded.. This is a misconception.

Matthew 19:9
And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

The bible okays divorce if sexual immorality is involved.
grin thanks bro, my assertions were directed to the term "ABUSE"
Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by LuciferYaweh: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I expect that you know the difference, cos i believe you know what divorce entails and what staying away from your spouse means!!!

queenbetsy:
The separation she's talking about means that they should live seperately and NOT REMARRY.

I included the word "logically" in my question for a reason.

Now what is the point living apart from your "spouse" if you're still together??

If you're no longer interested in someone, end it.
Simple!
Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
queenbetsy:

Love oshi... grin

divorce is not an option and you will continue to download blows like swift 4G data bundle and pop antidepressants like vitamin C. last last i will come to slay in black and eat burial rice. As a lady you must put yourself first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by luminouz(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
queenbetsy:
grin thanks bro, my assertions were directed to the term "ABUSE"

Chai...u again!!!

U just disappear and reappear ni sha
Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by queenbetsy(f): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
funmisticqueen:
divorce is not an option and you will continue to download blows like swift 4G data bundle and pop antidepressants like vitamin C. last last i will come to slay in black and eat burial rice. As a lady you must put yourself first
grin grin grin grin
Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by queenbetsy(f): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

I included the word "logically" in my question for a reason.

Now what is the point living apart from your "spouse" if you're still together??

If you're no longer interested in someone, end it.
Simple!
Simple, if he's used to beating her before they got married, she WILL NOT marry him. My brother, something went wrong somewhere. It is that "something" that needs to be found and tackled NOT while they are together.

That is the point where they need a marriage counselor! wink
Re: "You Are A Failure" - Man Condemns Woman Who Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
May the gods forbid that i fall in love.
Love that died centuries ago..
Glad you walked away, you are a survivor.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help For My Emotions. / My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome / See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.