Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) (4916 Views)

Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2018
femi4:
What if I chase both
go and try it and get back to us
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2018
Uglymugg:

Gosh! How I love that phrase. Gentle reminder.
thank you
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by IamPlato(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
#JustBeingJocular

When you chase women you lose money, but when you chase money you will never lose beautiful women. Be careful with your salary. This is a gentle reminder. December is the month where girls will be more polite than customer care�
Be Wise and Smart �

Queen! Are You Implying that You Ladies Love The Money more
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2018
IamPlato:

Queen! Are You Implying that You Ladies Love The Money more
don't take it so seriously.
Its just a joke grin
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by IamPlato(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
don't take it so seriously. Its just a joke grin

Thats A Lie jor

I Caught You Unaware now You Want To Dodge The Shot tongue
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by IamPlato(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
don't take it so seriously. Its just a joke grin

Thats A Lie jor

I Caught You Unaware now You Want To Dodge The Shot tongue
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by humbleafolabi20(m): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2018
As i dey like this... i don careful die. Infact, i don turn akagum like this..... Jesu!!!! no wonder this geh come dey call me all of a sudden like say naso i fine reach..... Puahahahahaha..
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by BabbanBura(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2018
SUPERPACK:
nice boobs.

Where dem?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( / What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? / Ladies!! 11 Signs You Are Your Boyfriend's Side Chick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.