Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby (6515 Views)

Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents / White Baby Born To Black Couple To Be Tested / Mystery As Nigerian Couple Gives Birth To White Baby In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by johnblaze1: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
Dad Ben Ihegboro, 44, a railway customer services adviser, said: "We both just sat there after the birth staring at her for ages - not saying anything.

"The first thing I said was 'What the flip?'."

Nmachi, whose name means Beauty of God in the Nigerian homeland of parents Angela and Ben, was born at Queen Mary's Hospital in Sidcup, Kent.

Doctors there told them she is not an albino.

"She doesn't look like an albino child anyway - not like the ones I've seen back in Nigeria or in books," Ben told The Sun. "She just looks like a healthy white baby."

Ben added: "Of course, she's mine. My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby still wouldn't look like that.

"We don't know of any white ancestry. We wondered if it was a genetic twist. But even then, what's with the long curly blonde hair?"

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100720/tuk-blonde-bombshell-black-couple-s-whit-45dbed5.html
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by vanitty: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2010
This is the baby.
Wonder what could have happened
Picture is copyrighted. Check it on http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2010
john_blaze:

Ben added: "Of course, she's mine. My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby still wouldn't look like that.

"We don't know of any white ancestry. We wondered if it was a genetic twist. But even then, what's with the long curly blonde hair?"

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100720/tuk-blonde-bombshell-black-couple-s-whit-45dbed5.html

ROFLMAO!!
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by blacksta(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2010
Na real miracle baby - maybe na too much time in the western world

Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by olafolarin(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2010
Na Wa O.Wonders shall never end
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by deliceshop(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
There a 3 possible scenario

she cheated on him

The baby was swapped

She was fertilized by a white man spam

what do you think
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by chamotex(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
DNA should be done just to be sure
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by sjeezy8: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
The baby looks kinda albino tho . . lol Like the hair looks like an african babies hair but newborn(like soft wavy) the Eyes which they say are blue na noda storyyyyyyy.

So is this the type of surprises that entail having a baby with an igbo chick chineke! I always knew it was a high possiblity of Albino with one of my igbo chicks, but White baby blue eyes! dayummm

Damn the guys accent MADD thick like he arrived in england the day before they gave birth. lol

I doubt the lady cheated On him- she looks innocent.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by chamotex(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2010
sjeezy8:

The baby looks kinda albino tho . . lol Like the hair looks like an african babies hair but newborn(like soft wavy) the Eyes which they say are blue na noda storyyyyyyy.

So is this the type of surprises that entail having a baby with an igbo chick chineke! I always knew it was a high possiblity of Albino with one of my igbo chicks, but White baby blue eyes! dayummm

Damn the guys accent MADD thick like he arrived in england the day before they gave birth. lol

Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by deliceshop(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2010
chamotex:

You said she looks innocent then that answer it all
deliceshop:

1.she cheated on him

2. The baby was swapped

3. She was fertilized by a white man spam

what do you think

then
possible scenario number 1 is correct because innocent justify that
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by sjeezy8: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
lol
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
Kini big deal. It must be the recessive Jewish gene. They can now say, the are a proud parents of a full blooded Jewish baby.

This finally laid to rest any doubts about the origins of ma ibo people.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by tpiah: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2010
sjeezy8:

So is this the type of surprises that entail having a baby with an igbo chick chineke!

like you dont know, right cheesy

sjeezy8:

well, you shouldnt even be talking because lord knows what your baby picture looks like. . . .your adult picture sef resembles the baby's own

in a good way
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by chamotex(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
deliceshop:

she cheated on him

With what?

A white man/or another race? The baby is not mixed
A black man? undecided undecided
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by TewMuch: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2010
Its obvious that some Igbo's have had white blood pass through them.The color of some of the chicks skin, aided by toneing of course.Its either both have a white ancestor and the recessive gene has shown up in their child. This is if the man is the baby daddy.Or their child was swapped at birth.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2010
See people with ideas and suggestions.
At least the father aint complaining.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by tpiah: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2010
anyway, i agree with both these observations:

The baby looks kinda albino tho . . lol Like the hair looks like an african babies hair but newborn(like soft wavy) the Eyes which they say are blue na noda storyyyyyyy

true, the hair texture might still change since most black babies are born with straight, silky hair which curls later.

bolded is true.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
tpiah:

anyway, i agree with both these observations:

true, the hair texture might still change since most black babies are born with straight, silky hair which curls later.

bolded is true.

I think it was a case of artificial insemination gone wrong. They probably got the wrong embryo. The only possible scenario, if indeed the baby is white.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2010
Aigbofa:

I think it was a case of artificial insemination gone wrong. They probably got the wrong embryo. The only possible scenario, if indeed the baby is white.

are we reading the same artcle? where did you see A.I?

@post
abeg DNA test that baby.

Miracle my flat bum.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by ezeagu(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2010
TewMuch:

Its obvious that some Igbo's have had white blood pass through them.The color of some of the chicks skin, aided by toneing of course.Its either both have a white ancestor and the recessive gene has shown up in their child. This is if the man is the baby daddy.Or their child was swapped at birth.

No "white blood", just genetic phenomenon.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by SSaemoenl(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2010
The man go ask later, so confusing sha,  shocked And excess of Ma.sturbation causes Albinolism U can't find dat word sha.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
TewMuch:

ibo with kidnapping .that baby must have been kidnapped from her whit mum and swapped with their blacky baby.DNA must be conducted asap.
Aigbofa:

Kini big deal. It must be the recessive Jewish gene. They can now say, the are a proud parents of a full blooded Jewish baby.

This finally laid to rest any doubts about the origins of ma ibo people.
Recessive JEWISH GENE ke ? Wtf,so ibo get genealogy with jews ? Rotflmao
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

are we reading the same artcle? where did you see A.I?

@post
abeg DNA test that baby.

Miracle my flat bum.

I said if the baby is white and his wife did not cheat on him, the only plausible explanation will be A.I
The fact that, it was not mentioned in the article does not mean it didn't happen, especially when you are dealing with a tabloid like the SUN.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by canuck(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
I scream "Switcheroo"!!!!!  wink

There's an Oyinbo couple out there in the UK happily cuddling "their" BLACK BABY!  cheesy
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by tpiah: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
the couple should also indicate if either of them have albinos or albino types in their extended family

i think it's possible the baby could be albino, after comparing some other pictures:

i guess most of us dont really know what an albino baby actually looks like at birth.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2010
canuck:

There's an Oyinbo couple out there in the UK happily cuddling "their" BLACK BABY!  cheesy

ROTLMAO. . .those oyinbo too go call that one miracle.abeg they don catch live wire.why the baby no resemble chinese ?
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Skidoc(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2010
The baby is an albino jo. White babies are usually not born with a head full of hair like that.
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by sjeezy8: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
Tpia put that white I mean Albino mans pic ture back NOW!
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2010
Aigbofa:

I said if the baby is white and his wife did not cheat on him, the only plausible explanation will be A.I
The fact that, it was not mentioned in the article does not mean it didn't happen, especially when you are dealing with a tabloid like the SUN.

they would have. Since its an important point in this case wink
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
canuck:

~Bluetooth:

ROTLMAO. . .those oyinbo too go call that one miracle.abeg they don catch live wire.why the baby no resemble chinese ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh my gosh grin grin grin grin
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by ezeagu(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
Can people please read:

john_blaze:

[size=15pt]Doctors there told them she is not an albino.[/size]
Re: Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby by ElRazur: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
deliceshop:

she cheated on him

The baby was swapped

She was fertilized by a white man spam

what do you think

Actually you are wrong. These things can happen, there is a name for it biologically, but for the life of me, I cannot remember. It is a rare thing though. If I remember another couple had a twin baby and one was white and the other black. The parents are black by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorists Damage Bridge At Makera-Rim Road In Plateau / After Subsidy Removal. Did Jonathan Achieve Anything? / Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.