Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (31326 Views)

Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by oilPUSSY(f): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Because he's dead.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by mimimile93: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by brownbib(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
president of dead people

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by PS712: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Collecting attestation over 50 years later,na wa o
Attestation or statements are only valid for a year! This one is over 50 years

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Elitecee(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
His love for dead people is visible....Rubbish just name other people alive if truly ur claim is true.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by mimimile93: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
carammel:
Sai baba, just finish this tenure and allow someone else do it, I mean a much younger person.

Nigeria doesn't need a kid to rule her
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by SarkinYarki: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:
You don’t need to explain to anyone

We are with you all the way

You are not a good man I must say

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by mimimile93: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
[s]
Elitecee:
His love for dead people is visible....Rubbish just name other people alive if truly ur claim is true.
brownbib:
president of dead people
Elitecee:
[/s]
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by sheriss: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
[u re actually going 2 lie 2 ur descendants d same way buhari is lying 2 Nigeria. 2 think dat u believe that his name is in waec database!!!! I pity u oquote author=IrokoOluwere post=72630986]
What witness ?
Did he tell you he’s looking for witness ?
Did wassce deny that they don’t have his details in their database ?
Dude . You have problem o.
Serious problem [/quote]
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
APC and Buhari did a very bad job. Hasty and Messy piece of work.

How can he pass and fail a subject in one exam?

Make una compare
Oga, one is English language and the other literature smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by WetinConsignMe: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Yeah, sure. Because Shehu is dead and can't respond!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by AnanseK(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
PMB shouldn’t have bothered to dig this out. We are going to vote for him again. If the Nigerian army felt he was Good enough to be a general, that is more than good enough. The constitution says GCE or equivalent, he has more than equivalent.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Bhol28: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
You should just have left the crying wailers to continue crying foolishly. Most of them are illiterates,some were farmers in their village before escaping to the city,how will they know that school cert is a prerequisite to higher education and training in the army not to talk of rising to become a general

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumper524:

Atiku should go to U.S oo..
i cant imagine a president not representing us in the united state or a sitting president being prosecuted for money laundry allegation..
having a certificate is one of the constitutional requirements for becoming Nigerian president whereas going to the US is not. A better narrative should be "Atiku, show us your certificate too"
Why does he have to go to the US? Has Trump visited Nigeria? You people should stop being foolish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Bhol28: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
lilbest4:
having a certificate is one of the constitutional requirements for becoming Nigerian president whereas going to the US is not. A better narrative should be "Atiku, show us your certificate too"
Why does he have to go to the US? Has Trump visited Nigeria? You people should stop being foolish
As some of you have been foolishly asking a army general and former head of state to present ordinary Waec cert.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:
Is it only dead Yar'Aradua that was his classmate, Why can't he name others that are still alive as witnesses?.
.. Hahahahaha. Walahi,I don die for laugh here.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by thebossagain: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
This was the response weac gave in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by BRASH: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
martineverest:
buhari has done his part...atiku Goan do yours..is it too hard to take a selfie at statue of liberty or 5th avenue,new york?
is going 2 d u.s a constitutional requirement 2 become a president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by blackgold90(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumper524:

i cant imagine a president not representing us in the united state or a sitting president being prosecuted for money laundry allegation..

The buhari that went to US was term lifeless by his host. Is that how to go to US?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by amazon14: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please allow the dead to rest. Don't drag late Yaradua into your scam.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by victorazyvictor(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:
Is it only dead Yar'Aradua that was his classmate, Why can't he name others that are still alive as witnesses?.

You forgot Buhari and dead people are synonymous.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by lagosrd: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumper524:

That may not be necessary because we don't need a medical tourist as a president any longer. Let that same president sit in his country and repair everything. So that we all enjoy it together.

Since he and yaadua graduated together and both attended the military college together, how come you're now his junior officer.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Bitterleafsoup: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Shame on Nigerians especially youths.....
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Antichristus: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
annnikky:
because musa is not alive to to answer for himself about what u saidundecided the only people that knows the truth about this waec thingy
1. God
2. You the dullard and
3. Waec board
U can cheat nigerians buh can't cheat God, one day the truth will surface undecided

The problem with Nigeria and Nigerians is reverting, by default, to the unknowable: God. Any wonder, solutions perpetually evade the mammoth problems facing your hell-hole country? In saner climes, WAEC would have done the most honourable thing - tell the truth
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by martineverest(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
BRASH:
is going 2 d u.s a constitutional requirement 2 become a president?
and did u realize that buhari already made the requirements even without waec....he has masters and phd equivalent
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by QuestionMark910: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
thebossagain:
This was the response weac gave in 2015.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by pieces18: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
the picture i can see on the waec result looks older than the way buhari looks now. this is a very bad job man
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by ehissi(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
Islie:

https://punchng.com/late-gen-shehu-musa-yaradua-and-i-wrote-wasce-in-1961-buhari/

Bia, it is wasc that Buhari sat for, not WAEC or WASSCE. WASC and only University of Cambridge can issue him attestation and not WAEC......... angry
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Glink2018(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

Buhari never produced his WAEC till he became president, Atiku will travel when he becomes your president.

... and do you think Atiku will become the president of this nation?

Like the song of eedris Abdulkareem says, ' Eerin yin pamileerin'
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by QuestionMark910: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
[img][img][/img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2022: Supreme Court Affirms Ademola Adeleke As PDP Governorship Candidate / Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers / Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.