Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (31323 Views)

Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by okofians(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:
Is it only dead Yar'Aradua that was his classmate, Why can't he name others that are still alive as witnesses?.
Obsessed wailer
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Hotzone(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:
Is it only dead Yar'Aradua that was his classmate, Why can't he name others that are still alive as witnesses?.
Lifeless ancestor
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by annnikky(f): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Antichristus:

The problem with Nigeria and Nigerians is reverting, by default, to the unknowable: God. Any wonder, solutions perpetually evade the mammoth problems facing your hell-hole country? In saner climes, WAEC would have done the most honourable thing - tell the truth
How can they say the truth when they been bought already? Did buhari wrote waec in ghana that ghana is giving him attestation, what happen to nigerian waec? Are they not capable enof to issue him the attestation if truly his result was found in their archive? Something is fishy here
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Yankee101: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Really his qualification has been met at a basic level. Long before today one's a sure the military credentials were ok. But what is your relevant experience in economy and business?

Millions of youth get rejected in job applications for having less than required qualifications or for having a Second Class lower or Third class degree.

All ypur performances in government as a head of state were failures. That's why your qualification will be called to question.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Dhugal: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
In his 2015 'Statement of Result',Mohamed Buhari had a B3 in History.
In same Mohamed Buhari's 'Attestation of Certificate' of 2018,he scored A1 in History,for same certificate exam.
WAEC,Nigeria just made fools of themselves and has brought the institution into disrepute.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Abubauchi: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
To hell with any Berger , even if he don't have WAEC, he is still the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,you that's talking about.go and do your worst
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Afonja007: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Show us your waec since 2015 you go hire 20 SANS to defend you now you wan come begin tell us people you go school with ,why you no call usman danfodio or zik and Awo or even shekau angry angry angry
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Sleekfingers: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
It is now that I know that some Nigerians reason like a sheep...

What a pity....

And I am even disappointed in buhari for even for talking
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by DTaj: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
APC and Buhari did a very bad job. Hasty and Messy piece of work.

How can he pass and fail a subject in one exam?

Make una compare

You at the fool here!

The 2nd one was the statement of results from the school Principal which always contains ALL subjects taken by any candidate.

The 1st one is his WAEC certificate, which according to WAEC’s policy, always omits failed subjects. Therefore, because Buhari had F9 in both Mathematics and Woodwork, they were NOT included in the WAEC certificate.

Ask anyone who works at WAEC or any current or former secondary school Principal!

Some of you idiots hate the man Buhari so much that you end up displaying your stupidity and crass ignorance in public.

If you genuinely do not know, why can’t you ask before jumping into fake, untrue, and daft conclusions?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Midabell: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
what took him so long to open up to fellow nigerians about the status of his WAEC certificate?. secondly, why is that certificate new like that? was he that old when he wrote WAEC? Because the picture is much more older than a standard six boy. Mr President stop deceiving Us, we are not fools
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Azam101: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wailers keep wailing! Pls tell your Demi god Athiefkhu to visit US too we are waiting for the visits.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by AngelicBeing: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:
Hahaha grin

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by JuanDeDios: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
APC and Buhari did a very bad job. Hasty and Messy piece of work.

How can he pass and fail a subject in one exam?

Make una compare
Which subject did he pass and fail?
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by hush15: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

you too much
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Dearlord(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
No wonder he was called the lifeless one grin
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by degamemaster(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
Yar'Adua is burning beside me here and he just said its a lie.

The mod that will push this to FP will replace him.

Nonsense. *spits angry

Almighty Lucifer! Even you dey follow naija news like flies on mango? Naija Is finished.

BTW, I hear say you still dey learn work for where liar Mohamed and Buhari dey. Na true? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by tyinfinity: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Among the IPOB it is only ojukwu and Chinua achebe that attended secondary school.Even they believe that there is no single secondary school in the north
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by enemyofprogress: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
Liar
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by yovo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
only God knows the truth
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Fat fat lies
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by tete7000(m): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
yovo:
only God knows the truth

I disagree, Buhari knows the truth, WAEC knows the truth; whether they are saying the truth or not is another matter.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by uridadole: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

He does not need to explain all these to the children of hate. Even without certificate, he has done what renown PhD holder president failed to do. We need men that have nation at heart in the position of leadership given the peculiarity of our politicians.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Andywinnie(f): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
I thought WAEC was
founded in 1952 but
couldn't conduct exam
until 1963, ND exams
conducted b4 1963 was
conducted by university
of Cambridge local
examination syndicate
(UCLES). Why is WAEC
now confirming result
de never conducted? I
thought it was with
the military... Wait o i
didn't know WAEC put
pictures on their results
in d 1960's Choi
something dat was
introduced not too
long... I thought Hausa
language was
introduced in 1975.... It's
just my thought ooo,
una good night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by somehow: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
So where is the lie in the article you posted?
TruthHurts1:
grin grin

Na lie! A man who was born and raised in the same way that cattle are reared.

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by balladin: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:
You don’t need to explain to anyone

We are with you all the way
Una don buy WAEC join. Continue...
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by phaco(m): 12:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Islie:

https://punchng.com/late-gen-shehu-musa-yaradua-and-i-wrote-wasce-in-1961-buhari/

PMB thinks stealing public fund only is corruption, presidio, this one wey you do pass corruption.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by balladin: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2018
uridadole:

He does not need to explain all these to the children of hate. Even without certificate, he has done what renown PhD holder president failed to do. We need men that have nation at heart in the position of leadership given the peculiarity of our politicians.
You just admitted he doesn't have a certificate. I'm sorry for Buharists
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Kingspin(m): 12:10am On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:
Buhari finish your term and handover to Osinbajo

Case closed
Old form of Brainwashing

On the dullard cert: so this is what APC and WAEC has been cooking only to amend certificate for papa.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by balladin: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2018
So the pressure was getting to him all the while hence he hurriedly put together some compromising WAEC officials to arrange him a fake certificate. WAEC had since lost her integrity, this is just the icing on the cake.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by olmoRoc: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:

I tire oo. At least, I can still remember the names of many of my schoolmates at both primary andsecondary levels.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by MAYOWAAK: 12:46am On Nov 03, 2018
A snapshot from Shehu Musa Yar Adua biography. Pay attention on the part highlighted in yellow colour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot At Tonye Cole During Meeting (WATCH) / 2022: Supreme Court Affirms Ademola Adeleke As PDP Governorship Candidate / Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.