Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (31322 Views)

Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by bejeria101(m): 1:32am On Nov 03, 2018
You decided to switch off your amnesia?
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Aduemeso(m): 2:14am On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:
You don’t need to explain to anyone

We are with you all the way
embarassed
sarrki:
You don’t need to explain to anyone

We are with you all the way
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by babeosisi: 4:19am On Nov 03, 2018
So how do we verify this from yaradua. did he also take their result with him to the grave?
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by ussy09(m): 4:22am On Nov 03, 2018
on the result am seeing his picture, picture that just started around 90's naija ehn
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by OShepherd: 4:38am On Nov 03, 2018
ceefrost:
I need 50 people who are ready to work with me and earn 6-7 figures just with your phone.
Are you a stay at home mum who is tired of being called full housewife waiting for your husband to cater for you
Are you a student who needs extra income to support yourself?
Are you a father whose salary is fixed but expenses increases?
This opportunity is for all category
Interested, please drop your whatsapp number to know how
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:06am On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:
Is it only dead Yar'Aradua that was his classmate, Why can't he name others that are still alive as witnesses?.

Stop being a child.

Which classmates will provide better credence than WAEC itself? If his classmates come out now, you will say they were induced to speak in his favour.

Oya, whatelse do you have to say? See his classmates and teachers. It is laughable that more 100 persons liked your baseless post.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/2107291/pic-buhari-classmates-teachers-kaduna&ved=2ahUKEwjjqOj5qrfeAhUJJcAKHWKjAjEQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0COZwnEAOmntxlq34pdcb
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:09am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Beremx:
How we wan take know? Shehu Yaradua is not alive to testify to your claim neither is his brother Umaru Musa Yaradua alive to confirm. May their souls rest in peace

Wait make I ask Turai Yaradua. grin

You can know by a simple smart research. It is not rocket science.

And we feel offended when they call us 'lazy'. We just say things without verifying. Nawa o.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/2107291/pic-buhari-classmates-teachers-kaduna&ved=2ahUKEwjjqOj5qrfeAhUJJcAKHWKjAjEQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0COZwnEAOmntxlq34pdcbm
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:18am On Nov 03, 2018
yeyeboi:

Na GOD GO BLESS YOU BROS

God should bless him for being so dumb abI? Ok o, continue.

Let God bless you too along with him for being so lazy and unable to do a simple research, yeyeboi indeed.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/2107291/pic-buhari-classmates-teachers-kaduna&ved=2ahUKEwjjqOj5qrfeAhUJJcAKHWKjAjEQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0COZwnEAOmntxlq34pdcbm
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:34am On Nov 03, 2018
The constitution only requires a candidate to have acquired education up to secondary school level or its equivalent, to INEC's satisfaction; it does not for a candidate to have passed any specific exam e.g. WASCE, NECCO etc. let alone tendering such certificate.

Only certified permanent otondo olodos would continue expecting the president to be disqualified because he could not tender his lost certificate or insinuating that he never had one, even in the face all the earlier overwhelming circumstantial evidence that proved the contrary.

Now with this final evidence; lets see if they would continue their foolish rant of 'Buhari show us your certificate'.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by erai30(m): 6:34am On Nov 03, 2018
God go punish these bad leaders of Nigeria.

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by johnnychuks(m): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:
Is it only dead Yar'Aradua that was his classmate, Why can't he name others that are still alive as witnesses?.
. don't mind the dondeeeeeeeeee united it's was only both of them that were in the exam hall at that time foolish and senseless set of people that have been ruling us since Nigeria gain independent. na thunder go scatter all their electronics and every other thing way them done achieved for life. including them blockose and kpomo.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Ikpongiton: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2018
we all know that you joined the army with a forged certificate,so shut up your gworo stain teeth,
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Ikpongiton: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2018
Aduemeso:
embarassed
another fake certificate holder spotted
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by plt0019: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
great
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Mbediogu(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
You and dead Yar Adua alone? No living witnesses? Chai!
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Taking to his verified Twitter handle @ MBuhari after the presentation, Buhari tweeted :

I imagine Buhari doing that��. The though got a giggle out of me.
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2020
These people in Ape Pee Cee think everyone is like them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Adedotun Clement Sues Lagos Government For N500 Million / Gunmen Shoot At Tonye Cole During Meeting (WATCH) / Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.