Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? (1919 Views)

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies / 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by Ashbaby(f): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2006
If you fall in love with someone, then as time goes by, you realize that you don't love them anymore, what do you do? Do you go ahead and dump them and move one, or do you begin to act differently towards them to show them that you're no longer interested? What if the person loves you so much, they would actually die for you and it's not mutual, what would you change about your response to them? Would you write them an email, call them or meet them in person to break up with them to explain things to them? What would be the least hurtful way of breaking up with them?
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by snazzydawn(f): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2006
well,it all boils down to the same thing!!!eitherways,the person will get the message.Unless he is really dumb!!!
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by cheekee(f): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2006
ooooooooohhhhh!!!!why should you keep on hitting around the bush?if ma feelings are gone then so am iwhy should i pretend to love you while i don't!!!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by Ashbaby(f): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2006
cheekee:

ooooooooohhhhh!!!!why should you keep on hitting around the bush?if ma feelings are gone then so am iwhy should i pretend to love you while i don't!!!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Yeah, that's true. But remember that ur email address hasn't changed, ur address hasn't changed either, and your phone number is still the same. The person loves you to a fault, and you don't know how to write it on the wall that you don't feel nothing no more. They still call you, email you, tell you they love you and wait for you to respond, (but you quickly say bye without admitting to loving them then hang up!!! wink) and visit you and give you super expensive stuff. You're picture is their background on their computer....I mean, this other person that totally loves you knows nothing else.
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by eveseh(f): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2006
i fall too musch out of love,

and am stay scared to love again cry cry cry cry cry cry

i think if i love again,am gonna fall out again cry cry cry
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by cheekee(f): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2006
aaaaaaaaaw don't cry it's aight undecided undecided undecided one day you'll be in love and this time it will be your true love wink wink
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by babymine(f): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2006
I think you should politely tell him/her you're no longer in love and move on with your life.
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2006
den life moves on!!
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by cheekee(f): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2006
Rhodalyn:

den life moves on!!
exactly!!*hi rhody missin you kiss kiss*
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2006
hi cheekee missin ya too kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by giddy(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2006
keep on living your life. Another love must surely come. Probably, you were not destined to be with the previous love. LIFE GOES ON, AND ON, AND ON,
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by babymine(f): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2006
I like that - "another love must surely come" wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by richolly(m): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2006
@babymine, whatz uuuup!!!
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by kimba(m): 3:02am On Apr 27, 2006
them ive fallen out, thats it

fall in, fall out grin
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by eveseh(f): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2006
cheekee:

aaaaaaaaaw don't cry it's aight undecided undecided undecided one day you'll be in love and this time it will be your true love wink wink

thanks,and i hope so it would be my true love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by cheekee(f): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2006
hope so too kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2006
ope soo three cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by Oracle(m): 5:43am On Aug 28, 2006
@topic
then you fall into hate
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by mukina2: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2006
Oracle:

@topic
then you fall into hate

no not hate, but withdrawal grin grin grin
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by iice(f): 4:33am On Aug 29, 2006
lol @ Withdrawal hehehehe
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by Dvampire(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2006
@ topic: then reality sets in. Sometimes I wonder if falling in love is worth the effort afterall judging by the way people break up these days.
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by Ashbaby(f): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2006
Ur right. I think I know why ppl fall out of love, it's a hypothesis, so it's not dead smack the reason why. Well, first and foremost, is it funny or what, the way ppl expect you to be committed by a certain age, and that age is getting lower and lower, as the days go by? So if you're single, it's a big thing, why are you single, you're afraid of commitment, you should get a better half, and all that stuff. And so, with all that pressure, some ppl will go ahead and get someone, just to alleviate the questions and 'fit in' and rarely will such a relationship work out.
Another reason why ppl fall out of love is coz they don't know each other too well when they begin to relate, so when things begin getting unleashed, man, it's fight or flee, more often, flee.
Again, some ppl are not in love with the person, it's being in love with the idea of being in love. So really, what do you expect?
Another reason is because some ppl are selfish. Some of these ppl are the ones who get into relationships to 'fit in' and so they'll go out and just get someone. Or, others get ppl to get something, money, sex, a name, inheritance, name it. And that'swhy ppl lie so unabashedly about who they are or give half truths about who they are. To cover up for where they think they are not up to top shape.
And falling out of love will definitely continue to be rampant as long as there is humankind. If this were a fairy tale, things would be hunky dory, ppl would love others more than themselves, then they wouldn't be selfish. And fewer ppl would fall out of love, and they'd 'live happily ever after'.
Re: When You Fall Out Of Love.then What? by lauryn(f): 1:20am On Aug 31, 2006
*interesting thread*

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Me? / Girls Love Free Things / Singing To A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.