Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? (32641 Views)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Mikeal09: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
I'd really love a woman who is open to learn... With her anything is possible.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by outlooka5(f): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
smiley

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Spectre007: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
she was just about as damaged and dysfunctional as I am
just like joker's relationship in the movie suicide squad,lolz.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by wakaawaka(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
AS for me GOD knows I love them BIG AND GATHERED..

DASOL!

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by wakaawaka(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
MORE
wakaawaka:
AS for me GOD knows I love them BIG AND GATHERED..

DASOL!

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Allylic(f): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mikeal09:

You wouldnt if he's disabled?
haba now..
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by wakaawaka(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Correct Guy
holyidol:
Beauty and back side.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by mimimile93: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Why
You da best
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Mikeal09: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Allylic:
haba now..
Lolz... you really mind?
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Sambaby7640: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
jae101:
He must be able to lick menstrual blood cheesy
Na Lucifer u dey find? Abi na ritualist?.Anyways I hope they visit u soon.

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by CreepyBlackpool: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Willexmania:

You have watched the movie "deadpool" too much.

it is now affecting you.
lol

but pool has little to do with my persona.
It's mostly from my obsession with horror movies/comic books, dark arts and morbid curiosity, facination with death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Allylic(f): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mikeal09:

Lolz... you really mind?
I didn't say anything
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Bradiyung(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=JamaicanLove post=72650708] Dick

I'm not just talking about a tooth pick sized dick

I'm talking about a MONSTER SIZED DICK

and his ability to use it aggressively.

Thank you.[/qu wow? just wow
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by victorian(f): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
The man, I'm with? His spirituality and kind nature in everything that concerneth me.

Initially way back, it was handsome looks with body to die for but to hell with extremely handsome jare. Such types are empty inside.

2 Likes

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by joepepsy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
am sorry but that's just reality,very lazy set of generation,they can have sex with a dog for 4k, I have sisters too but the most are semi or full time Harlow.
Sanguine:

That's quite a very hasty generalisation you made there you know!

Well, I guess you attract what you are...
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Once a woman has a good behaviour, I easily get attracted to her.. I'm not really swayed by beauty but good character

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by okenwaa(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Dick

Thank you.

Mad men have all of the above mentioned abilities/qualities.

Monster sized Diick n Aggressiveness.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 04, 2018
Intelligent, empathy, kindness... sense of humor and spiritually awake.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by berbs: 1:11am On Nov 04, 2018
Loyalty and Empathy would be key
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by wizod(m): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Dick

Thank you.
to size ur over drilled borehole

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by amakadihot87(f): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2018
Biingoo:
They ain't LovePeddler like you. Your parents must be really sad and regretting having a Roadside​ prostituting ugly pieces of shit like you as a daughter. spit!
.........why hush her?....her priority is a sumptuous dick........ that's her attraction

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by amakadihot87(f): 7:45am On Nov 04, 2018
okenwaa:

Mad men have all of the above mentioned abilities/qualities.

Monster sized Diick n Aggressiveness.
........lol. ...that would be an unforgetable experience for her
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by domwas2(m): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2018
I lose my senses when I see boobs

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2018
Biingoo:
Me na boobs ooh! just as I am attracted to nwanyiawkaetiti
bingo b nice
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2018
ujampie:
Ability to give me peace of mind.......
You said it all. I love my peace of mind like kilodey.

One can't cherish peace of mind till you date a person that nags. I have been there, And I nearly lost my mind in a relationship of few months.

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2018
ujampie:
Ability to give me peace of mind.......
You said it all. I love my peace of mind like kilodey.

One can't cherish peace of mind till you date a person that nags. I have been there, And I nearly lost my mind in a relationship of few months.

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Amen grin
HIV

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Lol, please o
if you catch HIV don't come here to tell us how it happened
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by okenwaa(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2018
amakadihot87:
........lol. ...that would be an unforgetable experience for her

grin

But Amaka this ur waist eh....is it the "nku" you were referring to?
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by folake4u(f): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Surprised?

grin

The hair is the first thing I always notice in women. Same reason why I don't play with mine.

Yeah surprised actually.

Hmm that's nice tho. smiley
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by ericmor: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Allylic:
..you would not try

well, it can't happen cus i ain't broke guy anymore. but i fear nobody, i even approach ladies more then than now n i bet u would have been so easy for me to get self. i can't even remember when last i did approach a lady self cus i got more to do than woman palaba for now
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Tayor23(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
A realist spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.