Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,551 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? (32657 Views)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Allylic(f): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
ericmor:

well, it can't happen cus i ain't broke guy anymore. but i fear nobody, i even approach ladies more then than now n i bet u would have been so easy for me to get self. i can't even remember when last i did approach a lady self cus i got more to do than woman palaba for now
....smile..Women palava you say.. Same way I'm not ready for any man's wahala joor.. I'm loving my independence gan
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by ericmor: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Allylic:
....smile..Women palava you say.. Same way I'm not ready for any man's wahala joor.. I'm loving my independence gan

But u know u will need a baby and for u not to be a single mother, u will need a man and get married to him. U can’t continue been a single lady
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by youngds: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
maiyee:
Guys always ranting about "girls that know how to hold a conversation" what kind of conversation, if it's not "baby you are so beautiful" its one silly thing that's not intellectually stimulating... angry
Those are small talks, at least show interest to breed big talks undecided
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Allylic(f): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
ericmor:

But u know u will need a baby and for u not to be a single mother, u will need a man and get married to him. U can’t continue been a single lady
..till then..lemme flex my single hood.. But I'm sure you too needs a lady and a baby for you not to be a baby daddy..its good for one's child to grow up with his/her parent..
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Lucifer66(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
nymphomaniac:
u knw what, I think I will. She will take it badly but will not make same mistake again
Tell us her response o
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by fillipelobos: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Innocence
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Lucifer66(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Daeylar:
To get me attracted to a person for a relationship.
Has to be an atheist, must not be a misogynist.
Bro you're in Nigeria.
We atheist are damn rare, I have only seen 2 Nigerian female atheist on fb.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by ericmor: 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
Allylic:
..till then..lemme flex my single hood.. But I'm sure you too needs a lady and a baby for you not to be a baby daddy..its good for one's child to grow up with his/her parent..

Sure, but me I’m not going to flex as a single guy is just that I have a lot to handle for now than woman palaba. But when I’m done, God will make me locate my wify
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Allylic(f): 1:01am On Nov 06, 2018
ericmor:

Sure, but me I’m not going to flex as a single guy is just that I have a lot to handle for now than woman palaba. But when I’m done, God will make me locate my wify
amen..God will grant you your heart desire and also give you the bone of your bone as your wife..it's well
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by amakadihot87(f): 5:20am On Nov 06, 2018
okenwaa:

grin

But Amaka this ur waist eh....is it the "nku" you were referring to?
repent now that there is still time
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by ericmor: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2018
Allylic:
amen..God will grant you your heart desire and also give you the bone of your bone as your wife..it's well

Same to u
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by okenwaa(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin
amakadihot87:
repent now that there is still time
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2018
What attract you to a person,which i state five possibles but painfully and unfortunately what i am reading here is her yansh,boobs,bakasi,front,back,ukwu,backside,chelsea,barka,his big banana,big cucumber,big rod,big pole and other ugly stuffs.
Haba,our mindset shouldn't be about sex or lusting after the opposite sex na.

Their are many qualities a person have one can be attracted to not all those debauchery and filthy thoughts about a person before going ahead for a relationship with the person.

Make una remember say konji na bastard oh,if you price you go pay oh.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Allylic(f): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2018
ericmor:

Same to u
Amen too
Thank you.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by ericmor: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Allylic:
Amen too
Thank you.

You are welcome ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.