Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,003 members, 7,856,046 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? (32659 Views)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by possibilita(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
big yansh first when we start i start looking for other things

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Caring guys melt my heart. Caring its not about the money but those little things people will ordinarily overlook.

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by mimimile93: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Divay22:
Sence of humor grin Yeah. Somebody i can vibe with
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Allylic(f): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Glink2018:

Yes! You said it all...

Don't mind me jare, enjoy your rich dudes . You need them for so many things in your life
like what oo
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by mimimile93: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Colourich:
Caring guys melt my heart. Caring its not about the money but those little things people will ordinarily overlook.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by mimimile93: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Dick

I'm not just talking about a tooth pick sized dick

I'm talking about a MONSTER SIZED DICK

and his ability to use it aggressively.

Thank you.
Ya know why I like you?
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by mimimile93: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Aplaudez:
receive sense in Jesus name!!!
STFU! She spoke her mind. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Ya know why I like you?

I don't, tell me?
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ishilove:

You don't mince words, do you?

Yes I don't.

I'm too vulgar.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Biingoo:
Ugly slut!

Your unfortunate wife
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by folake4u(f): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Hair. I can't see a lady with long natural hair without staring.

shocked
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Biingoo: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Your unfortunate wife

Stupid gigolo
I don't have a wife bitch!
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Bruno3000(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
69MissedCalls:
Looking back on my current relationship its crazy. We don't speak much but we see through each other. I've never felt so spiritually attached to someone like this before
lucky u. hold her tight.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Willexmania(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
she was just about as damaged and dysfunctional as I am
You have watched the movie "deadpool" too much.

it is now affecting you.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Guys always ranting about "girls that know how to hold a conversation" what kind of conversation, if it's not "baby you are so beautiful" its one silly thing that's not intellectually stimulating... angry

3 Likes

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Mikeal09: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Allylic:
Good sense of humor and composure
Are you sure?
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Biingoo:
I don't have a wife bitch!

No woman would ever want to marry such a miserable human being like u
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Ya know why I like you?

Why
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
bobokeshington:

dey there dey deceive yourself

Eya are you meeting whores or something, so many intelligent girls out there bro, you need to change your circle and thinking first too.

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Biingoo: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

No woman would ever want to marry such a miserable human being like u
Story, cry me a river ugly asthmatic slut! I won't even Bleep you for free bitch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Glink2018(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Allylic:
like what oo

Allyic, u Sabi ask questions o!

We have been doing questions and answers all the while....

You ask again , like what ooo?
And you want me to answer that question....

You must know the reason why you give each person a space in your life. Anyone you can't define his/her purpose in your life doesn't qualify to occupy any space in your life.

So, .....define the dudes purposes or kick their butt away,....
Just an advice, though...

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Allylic(f): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Glink2018:

Allyic, u Sabi ask questions o!

We have been doing questions and answers all the while....

You ask again , like what ooo?
And you want me to answer that question....

You must know the reason why you give each person a space in your life. Anyone you can't define his/her purpose in your life doesn't qualify to occupy any space in your life.

So, .....define the dudes purposes or kick their butt away,....
Just an advice, though...

..I'm inquisitive and eager to learn from bosses like you..Thank you for the advice
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Allylic(f): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mikeal09:

Are you sure?
100% certain
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by frankfab(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Dick

Thank you.

Shut up this boy
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Premiumwriter: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
folake4u:

shocked

Surprised?

grin

The hair is the first thing I always notice in women. Same reason why I don't play with mine.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by FUSS: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Dick

So how would you know the size of the dick on the first day you meet?

Thank you.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Sanguine(f): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
joepepsy:
Most naija women got nothing apart from sexual organs,they are dull.

That's quite a very hasty generalisation you made there you know!

Well, I guess you attract what you are...

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Yale9(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
Attraction they say is what motivates a person to make the first move,if their is no attraction no relationship can be form.

What attracts you to a person,there are 5 possible factors but i may be proove otherwise.

1.BEHAVIOUR

2.FINANCIAL STRENGTH

3.BUILD FUTURE

4.PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

5.GOD FEARING TRAITS

Innocence turns me on the most.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Prophet777: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
As a man of God. I love babes with Big boobs, big boots... Finally, God fearing is not negotiable.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Mikeal09: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Allylic:
100% certain
You wouldnt if he's disabled?
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Prophet777: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
As a man of God. I love babes with Big boobs, big boots... Finally, God fearing is not negotiable. [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister / Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.