Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done (7163 Views)

Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Albertone:
I wanted to take a selfie while posing with a loaded gun to my head.Instead of me to press the capture button,i pulled the trigger....The rest they say is history
Haaaaa shocked
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Albertone(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Haaaaa shocked
Twas very devastating...
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by IamPlato(m): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2018
tiffanyfan:

No
check My Signature smiley
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by IamPlato(m): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Haaaaa shocked
have You Seen My Book smiley
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by donoro(m): 2:05am On Dec 06, 2018
Albertone:
I wanted to take a selfie while posing with a loaded gun to my head.Instead of me to press the capture button,i pulled the trigger....The rest they say is history
cheesy cheesy cheesy chai

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
She came over, refused to fvck, angry still asked me to go down the street and buy her food. I bought laxatives and added to the food.
She purge tire grin

Ran over my ex's dog. She didn't have time for me but had enough to be taking her dog on a walk. I kuku do the dog hit and run

Lwkmd. U mean o bros
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by iamSinclair(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2018
ekoson95:
1. I was so hungry that I used pressing iron to boil indomie.

2. I got so pissed off one day in school, that I threw a chair across the classroom (with a student in it)
Oga superman I hail o

1 Like

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Pusyiter(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
...HM......most craziest? cool
Singing in Femi's voice...wonder wonder wonder...... grin
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by phranco(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
The first time i smoked weed, i came back to the house, entered the kitchen, brought out my mums pot of soup and ate directly from it, i finished the whole meat and licked the soup and went to sleep, the funny part was that my mum and siblings were shockingly looking at like i have gone mad.. I cant forget that day

2 Likes

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Twoclans(f): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pusyiter:
...HM......most craziest? cool
Singing in Femi's voice...wonder wonder wonder...... grin

Pusyiter Don't just sing ,tell us the craziest thing wink

Oya I am waiting

1 Like

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Pusyiter(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hmm.....visited an uncle years back, I saw Hennessey bottle close to his TV
I felt it was my best time to have a taste of it as I just heard of it then.
I hurriedly opened it immediately he left to the kitchen and took a shot before he arrives
Unknowingly, it was kerosene meant for his lantern in his house.
The moment I took a shot, he stepped in, I didn't know what to do whether to swallow it or spit it out.
Was really hell.

Twoclans:

Pusyiter Don't just sing ,tell us the craziest thing wink

Oya I am waiting

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
phranco:
The first time i smoked weed, i came back to the house, entered the kitchen, brought out my mums pot of soup and ate directly from it, i finished the whole meat and licked the soup and went to sleep, the funny part was that my mum and siblings were shockingly looking at like i have gone mad.. I cant forget that day
Really Guy you no go kill person with laff grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Twoclans(f): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pusyiter:
Hmm.....visited an uncle years back, I saw Hennessey bottle close to his TV
I felt it was my best time to have a taste of it as I just heard of it then.
I hurriedly opened it immediately he left to the kitchen and took a shot before he arrives
Unknowingly, it was kerosene meant for his lantern in his house.
The moment I took a shot, he stepped in, I didn't know what to do whether to swallow it or spit it out.
Was really hell.

In addition to been a smooth talker you are also longer throat grin

How are you dear pusyiter wink

1 Like

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Pusyiter(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
Accepting Felicitation from you is like believing YY Sani will win the Presidential election come 2019 grin
Twoclans:

In addition to been a smooth talker you are also longer throat grin

How are you dear pusyiter wink
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Twoclans(f): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pusyiter:
Accepting Felicitation from you is like believing YY Sani will win the Presidential election come 2019 grin

Awwwwwww he breaks my fragile heart cry

1 Like

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Homeboiy: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
I went out at night to buy mentol blue just because I want to give a girl head

It happened two weeks ago
I still regret putting my tongue in that smelly stuff
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Pusyiter(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
lol, when she has already eaten someone's heart embarassed
Twoclans:

Awwwwwww he breaks my fragile heart cry
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by CosmicSensation: 12:59am On Dec 07, 2018
Albertone:
what is this? grin grin
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by ekoson95(m): 2:40am On Dec 07, 2018
Nasri100:

Pressing iron to boil indomie?
believe you me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 / Two Slay Queens Stripped N.a.ke.d For Stealing Rolex And Bracelets (video) / SA Politician Arrested After Viral Gay Sex Tapes Raping Boys (GRAPHIC PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.