Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done (7181 Views)

Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by IamPlato(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2018

Dropped A Padlock On Somebody's Head From Second Floor.

Put Prick Inside A 17 years Old Girl

2 Likes

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Akinwale14(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
oloyolo:
I was working in one senators house, a friend stole some expensive gin from his bar, we got so high my friend was terrified of standing his feet meanwhile I got tasty and decided to climb one of the giant mango trees in his garden.

I know you might be asking, what is the correlation between a mango tree and being tasty, my answer is you have to be sloppily drunk to find that out.

BTW the whole experience was fuc*** zen.

oh and one time I drove all the way from abuja to kaduna under the influence of codine, and I still don't know why tf I made that trip in the first place, I really believed I had a good reason for doing it back then though.
Omo Science Student grin
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by tiffanyfan(f): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Dropped A Padlock On Somebody's Head From Second Floor.

Put Prick Inside A 17 years Old Girl

Putting ur thing inside a 17yrs, Haaaa Broda yiiii
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by anochuko01(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
tiffanyfan:

babe, 17yrs old these days are more like principalities. except he forced her sha o

1 Like

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by IamPlato(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Is It My Fault? I Just Wanted To Help Her remove Some Things
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by IamPlato(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
anochuko01:

babe, 17yrs old these days are more like principalities. except he forced her sha o

Are You Mad?

Force Her For What?
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by WinningEleven(m): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Are You Mad?

Force Her For What?
so Mr Plato, that's how you go about chooking your preeq inside 17 year olds abi?

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by IamPlato(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
WinningEleven:
so Mr Plato, that's how you go about chooking your preeq inside 17 year olds abi?

If You See Her, you Will Forget Nikki Minaj and You Wont Bother Asking Her Age
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by WinningEleven(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
IamPlato:

If You See Her, you Will Forget Nikki Minaj and You Wont Bother Asking Her Age
forget that thing. Underage is underage

1 Like

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by anochuko01(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Are You Mad?

Force Her For What?
hey, oga cool down you can see I was only explaining to her. why your blood dey hot like this?
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by sammi11(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
I removed my sin card and gave my phone to a stranger I met in a bus cos she complained she doesn't have a phone when I requested for her ccontact. She never called me till today, that was my first year in university

8 Likes

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
usoroh4luv:
I went to a brothel to straff. The craziest thing I did was licking the pussy of a prostitute. I still brush my teeth five times everyday since then.. It is up to four years now
You Are On Your Own...

1 Like

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Ayomathy01(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
sammi11:
I removed my sin card and gave my phone to a stranger I met in a bus cos she complained she doesn't have a phone when I requested for her ccontact. She never called me till today, that was my first year in university
Lol baba u get mind
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Lol. I Had an argument with our school bus driver(I was in ss3 then tho). The man talk say I no enter bus in time say I dey delay them. As a calm big boy then, I tried to explain what delayed me but the man no free reason with me. He then rain all form of abusus and curses on me my driving( in the presence of juniors then, I was the Ass Head boy sef), I gave it to him hot by the way. The thing reach a point wey I tell the man say I wan get down dey go home on my own, the man no gree, he con dey speed sef, I no con know the spirit that entered me, na do I jumped down from the speeding bus. I was critical then. I just laughter anytime I remember the scenerio cheesy

Another time....

1 Like

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by RichardRexs(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
Lol. I Had an argument with our school bus driver(I was in ss3 then tho). The man talk say I no enter bus in time say I dey delay them. As a calm big boy then, I tried to explain what delayed me but the man no free reason with me. He then rain all form of abusus and curses on me my driving( in the presence of juniors then, I was the Ass Head boy sef), I gave it to him hot by the way. The thing reach a point wey I tell the man say I wan get down dey go home on my own, the man no gree, he con dey speed sef, I no con know the spirit that entered me, na do I jumped down from the speeding bus. I was critical then. I just laughter anytime I remember the scenerio cheesy

Another time....
na spirit of Tom Cruise enter you

1 Like

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by ekoson95(m): 1:34am On Nov 10, 2018
1. I was so hungry that I used pressing iron to boil indomie.

2. I got so pissed off one day in school, that I threw a chair across the classroom (with a student in it)
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Barlowskillz(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2018
Allaboutkatiee
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by kingxsamz(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2018
keep the lies coming guys...

1 Like

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2018
RichardRexs:
na spirit of Tom Cruise enter you
I swear bro. The thing no be small matter jare
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Sixaxis: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
We all know each and everyone of us has engaged in something very crazy
So I need you to talk about your experience
As for me,the craziest thing I've ever done is not putting on any undies to work
For reasons best known to me
Please share yours cheesy

And u juz made me click on your moniker!!
Well, mine is having a romp with two best friends..
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Luckylife(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
We all know each and everyone of us has engaged in something very crazy
So I need you to talk about your experience
As for me,the craziest thing I've ever done is not putting on any undies to work
For reasons best known to me
Please share yours cheesy
So you are the lady that review what she did with her boss in the office below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4845181/how-seduced-boss-not-wearing#72962356
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by ganie(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
It was in a bus that I slipped my hand into a young girl's skirt that I don't know while she was lapped by her mom and this girl didn't say a word or removed my hand,she was just too welcoming. This happened in the early hours of a Saturday morning on our way back from a bachelor's eve party,though I can blame it on some bottles of Smirnoff ice and seeing the erotic dances that the groom to be enjoyed the night before. Till this very moment I can't say this is how she looks but I know she is dark.
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
All this lies self lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Nasri100(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
ekoson95:
1. I was so hungry that I used pressing iron to boil indomie.

2. I got so pissed off one day in school, that I threw a chair across the classroom (with a student in it)

Pressing iron to boil indomie?

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Apina(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
Too many dangerous quickies to recount grin
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by finalboss(m): 1:50am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by finalboss(m): 2:02am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by emkz: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by IamPlato(m): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
tiffanyfan:

have You Seen My Book smiley
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fighting a lady 7years older than me cause she pissed me off real bad. I was 13 then, I got the beating of my life that day cheesy Las las she stopped pissing me off after we fought. That was the last time I ever fought. Growing up I had anger issues but ThankGod I overcame it, nobody can piss me off to that extent again.

1 Like

Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by tiffanyfan(f): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
IamPlato:
have You Seen My Book smiley

No
Re: Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done by Albertone(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
I wanted to take a selfie while posing with a loaded gun to my head.Instead of me to press the capture button,i pulled the trigger....The rest they say is history

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 / Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body / The Mood I'm In Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.