Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo (4143 Views)

Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by KalakutaRepubli: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
No sensible guy aware of himself should ever marry a girl you know happens to be a runs girl for some basic reasons..

1) Have you ever seen a man colonise a public toilet and call it his? Runs girls/Ashawo are public toilets meant for a man to empty his waste when pressed. On no account should any sensible man engage them.. Just use them, empty your waste and move on.

2) A girl that sees herself as an ATM machine, would most likely do same if you as the husband find yourself in a difficult situation tomorrow and get constrain of finances, she will most certainly repeat same act to make money for herself..

Be careful and be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by xendra: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2018
Them don do this one cheesy

Be there lamenting while runs girls get married every weekend.
You are telling men with community dick not to marry runs girls as if they deserve better angry

2 Likes

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by CreepyBlackpool: 12:36am On Nov 04, 2018
Reason to marry a runs girl
1. You know exactly what you getting into.
2. No expectations, no dissappointment
3. She'll fvck you in more ways than one. She'll have tons of experience and skill
4. She's working so less dependence on you.
5. You are free to cheat on her

1 Like

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by KalakutaRepubli: 3:22am On Nov 04, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
Reason to marry a runs girl

1. You know exactly what you getting into.

2. No expectations, no dissappointment

3. She'll fvck you in more ways than one.
She'll have tons of experience and skill

4. She's working so less dependence on you.

5. You are free to cheat on her
i pity you. I just dey pity you.
Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Sierusvirus(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2018
KalakutaRepubli:

No sensible guy aware of himself should ever marry a girl you know happens to be a runs girl for some basic reasons..

1) Have you ever seen a man colonise a public toilet and call it his? Runs girls/Ashawo are public toilets meant for a man to empty his waste when pressed. On no account should any sensible man engage them.. Just use them, empty your waste and move on.

2) A girl that sees herself as an ATM machine, would most likely do same if you as the husband find yourself in a difficult situation tomorrow and get constrain of finances, she will most certainly repeat same act to make money for herself..

Be careful and be wise.
On point.
-Marrying a runs girl and be assured none of the children will come from the man.
- None runs girls cheats a lot let alone core runs girls, I pity the man.
- None runs girls lacks respect and believes that the only responsibility as a married woman is to open her legs for sex, give birth and advice you to open account ( both signatory), now look into the runs girls thought on this

2 Likes

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by KalakutaRepubli: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2018
Sierusvirus:

On point.
-Marrying a runs girl and be assured none of the children will come from the man.
- None runs girls cheats a lot let alone core runs girls, I pity the man.
- None runs girls lacks respecting and believes that the only responsibility as a married woman is to open her legs for sex, give birth and advice you to open account ( both signatory), now look into the runs girls thought on this

well said.
Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2018
Op many runzgirls are smart. They go for men who are nice but but very naive. They prefer naive men cos when they are married to such men and they have the desire to still go back into prostutution such men will be unable to challenge themcheesy. So u really have to be smart to identify a runzgirl cos they can camoflage for africacheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2018
xendra:
Them don do this one cheesy

Be there lamenting while runs girls get married every weekend.
You are telling men with community dick not to marry runs girls as if they deserve better angry
of course they get married and even to very nice men. One thing about these ladies of the street is that they prefer simple minded men who are quite very naive in the ways of the worldcheesy. They prefer such men cos such men can easily be cheated on and fooledcheesy. Many married ex runzgirls still go bac to their ex lovers behind their husband's back.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Quality20(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Real ones can't even get married cos d traffic on them is much, such that only a man without senses won't notice. Even if he doesn't notice there should still be ppl around to give him a good gossip.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by anonymuz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:
of course they get married and even to very nice men. One thing about these ladies of the street is that they prefer simple minded men who are quite very naive in the ways of the worldcheesy. They prefer such men cos such men can easily be cheated on and fooledcheesy. Many married ex runzgirls still go bac to their ex lovers behind their husband's back.
yes o..You are very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Celibacy or promiscuity doesn't define a good woman.
Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
KalakutaRepubli:

Be careful and be wise.

Hmmm, most nice men don dey wise up nowadays. They probably know those they patronize can't marry them so they go for simple men who are naive. This is what causes the quick death of some men. Most times nice men can't deal with cheating and an abusive woman. Personally, i dunno why those runs girls seem attracted to good men. Open your eyes when you want to choose a life partner or you might die early

3 Likes

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Xaos:
Celibacy or promiscuity doesn't define a good woman.
Hehehe! In your dreams, the height of wickedness a woman can give her man is to cheat!

1 Like

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by KalakutaRepubli: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Thiwalade:

Hehehe! In your dreams, the height of wickedness a woman can give her man is to cheat!
preach on n brother.

1 Like

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by naijacentric(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Are the church gurls any better abegi woman na woman oh

1 Like

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Sierusvirus(m): 12:32am On Nov 05, 2018
KalakutaRepubli:

well said.
Hailings
Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Obodo999(m): 1:31am On Nov 05, 2018
Runs girls are plenty in churches and mosques disguising as angels.
Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Gaddafih001(m): 5:42am On Nov 05, 2018
lefulefu:
Op many runzgirls are smart. They go for men who are nice but but very naive. They prefer naive men cos when they are married to such men and they have the desire to still go back into prostutution such men will be unable to challenge themcheesy. So u really have to be smart to identify a runzgirl cos they can camoflage for africacheesy.

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by solz007(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2018
Every Sinner Got A Future & Every Saint Got A Past!! You Can Turn A Runs Girl Into A Good House Wife..Can't Talk Much Shah.

1 Like

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2018
solz007:
Every Sinner Got A Future
& Every Saint Got A Past!!
You Can Turn A Runs Girl Into A Good House Wife..Can't Talk Much Shah.
May you marry an ex olosho in Jesus name (Amen) please help change her.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by solz007(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Thiwalade:

May you marry an ex olosho in Jesus name (Amen) please help change her.

In As Much As She Loves Me
Amen...
I've Got No Power To Change Nobody But I'd Always Pray She Chooses To Change.
Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by KalakutaRepubli: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2018
solz007:
Every Sinner Got A Future
& Every Saint Got A Past!!
You Can Turn A Runs Girl Into A Good House Wife..Can't Talk Much Shah.
U can tag along and turn them around, I'll be watching.. But hope u don't get upset, should I need her service in future and call her.
Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by solz007(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2018
KalakutaRepubli:

U can tag along and turn them around, I'll be watching.. But hope u don't get upset, should I need her service in future and call her.

Hell Naw! Hope You Won't Get Upset When She Turns You Down??

1 Like

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by dingbang(m): 12:23am On Nov 09, 2018
A leopard can never change its spots
Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by KalakutaRepubli: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2018
solz007:

Hell Naw! Hope You Won't Get Upset When She Turns You Down??

free world bro, free world.
Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2018
solz007:

In As Much As She Loves Me
Amen...
I've Got No Power To Change Nobody But I'd Always Pray She Chooses To Change.

What happens when your prayers doesn't get answered? You better don't be naive. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

1 Like

Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by solz007(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2018
Thiwalade:

What happens when your prayers doesn't get answered? You better don't be naive. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

If Prayers Don't Get Answered then It's my Cross to Carry! About a Cheat always being a Cheat, what about those that haven't cheated before but start Cheating... We all got our Flaws all we gotta do is bounce back strong. True Love Is always patient.
Re: Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
solz007:

If Prayers Don't Get Answered then It's my Cross to Carry! About a Cheat always being a Cheat, what about those that haven't cheated before but start Cheating... We all got our Flaws all we gotta do is bounce back strong. True Love Is always patient.
who's this guy? I don't think you've been cheated on before?
patience patience, she sleep around brings bastards to your home,
patience patience, she infects you with HIV
patience patience, you become the laughing stock of all her clients.
Patience patience, you end up dying early!
Wake up!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Was Fingering Ghanian Beautiful Lady In A Club / My Daughter Got A Cute Smile - Photos / Shocking Truth About Pvnani/Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.