Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! (65633 Views)

Buhari’s First Speech After The Military Coup Of 31st December 1983 / Names Of 1966 Coup Plotters.judge For Your Self & Say If It Was An Igbo Coup / Revisiting History: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by EzeUche(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
The North has more to lose if the country splits more than any other group.

That is why we have people like Ndu_chuks who is a Northerner who is strongly against dissolution.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by NegroNtns(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
_chuks,

The reason you want a one-Nigeria is clear, you derive a sweet income from the sweat of somebdy else underfoot that struggles hard and could barely breakthrough. That someone more likely you don't even see or hear from so you are emtionaly disengaged from their agony and grief. For that person, Nigeria has failed and should be dissolved and because they have no voice to share that feedback to you and give a burden of their plight on your conscience, I and others like me in this position of dissolution are their voice.

Its a shared role! We speak they act. When it goes down I won't be the face in front of you, they will, but until then, I'm the voice hear.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by kasiem(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
Chucks, there's a limit to what is expected of a man to say alfresco, cos actions are better harbored in mind and served when expectations are low. So, dont expect me to come here and divulge some salient informations. See how u hypocritically preaching cohesion, cos u know that ur tribe cannot function freelancely due ur parasitic nature.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by nduchucks: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
@kasiem, for once in your life, try to converse without this tribalist bias of yours. Lets try to look at issues as Nigerians - can't you simply be as detribalized as i am, even if its only for a moment? Don't be surprised to find out that my dad or mom is from your village, olodo.

@Negro_Ntns, hehehehe, I am closer to that someone who you described as follows: someone more likely you don't even see or hear from so you are emotionaly disengaged from their agony and grief. I see them almost daily and I know that they are the ones currently dying in large numbers due to the inaction of some of you people towards building this country. You are now plotting the deaths of millions more of them by calling for dissolution.

We shall fight you people until the last bullet is exhausted before we allow you to cause the deaths of these innocent people. Enough is enough, Rwanda will not take place in god's own country, Nigeria. Shikena.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by jason123: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@kasiem, for once in your life, try to converse without this tribalist bias of yours. Lets try to look at issues as Nigerians - can't you simply be as detribalized as i am, even if its only for a moment? Don't be surprised to find out that my dad or mom is from your village, olodo.

@Negro_Ntns, hehehehe, I am closer to that someone who you described as follows: [bsomeone more likely you don't even see or hear from so you are emotionaly disengaged from their agony and grief[/b]. I see them almost daily and I know that they are the ones currently dying in large numbers due to the inaction of some of you people towards building this country. You are now plotting the deaths of millions more of them by calling for dissolution.

We shall fight you people until the last bullet is exhausted before we allow you to cause the deaths of these innocent people. Enough is enough, Rwanda will not take place in god's own country, Nigeria. Shikena.

@Bolded

That is too difficult a task for him!!! No point telling him.

Ndu_chucks, I want Southern Nigeria (Even if we further break up). Because I do not want to be in the same country with Northerner (Hausa fulanis) who skew EVERYTHING in their favour and yet not want progress.
.)How can they call for quota system and YET not want federalism Is it not a way of eating your cake and having it
.)Why are YOUNG AND INTELLIGENT NORTHERNERS like YOU, ALJ HAREM, ABU-MARYAM, NAVFAM, GADOGADO,CYBORG, MUZA etc, taking up the mantel of Leadership in the North like their counterparts in the South (Fashola, Amechi, Duke, Chime, Tinubu, Rochas etc) Why are you leaving leadership to the aristocrats
.)Why are the North SO Pro-violent What happen to the art of dialogue??

There are many more reasons but these are the ones I can think of, for now. Please, I will like if you can answer this. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by NegroNtns(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2011
<quote>

You are now plotting the deaths of millions more of them by calling for dissolution.

</quote>

You are very unprogressive if, to you, dissolution is only achievable through a savage act on the scale of Boko Haram or worse.

Another demonstration of your backwardness is this lag to comprehend the total scope of a "derived income". Your local champion ego placed it erroneously under your beastly snout.

This world has moved past all of that.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by kasiem(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
Chucks, to do the best of my knowledge, i'm being pragmatic with issues here. So, i'd be a nationalists when i come here to turn the truth upside down? Hey, i dont think posterity will find it funny with me. Man, we've patched this trouser to the level that it is crying for change. It is only living beings that can build a nation. and how do u think we can manage with the constant killings from u cows? Do u want the the southerners to use their blood to build a better nigeria for u cows? Tribalism seldom rears amongst the Yorubas and igbos, but it's never felt because of the diplomacy of the two groups.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by jason123: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2011
kasiem:

Chucks, to do the best of my knowledge, i'm being pragmatic with issues here. So, i'd be a nationalists when i come here to turn the truth upside down? Hey, i dont think posterity will find it funny with me. Man, we've patched this trouser to the level that it is crying for change. It is only living beings that can build a nation. and how do u think we can manage with the constant killings from u cows? Do u want the the southerners to use their blood to build a better nigeria for u cows? Tribalism seldom rears amongst the Yorubas and igbos, but it's never felt because of the diplomacy of the two groups.
Now, you know that is not true . . . .
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by nduchucks: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Negro_Ntns, you missread me if you think that I believe that dissolution can be achieved through any savage act as you put it. It suffices to say that, even if dissolution takes place amicably, it would still result to the killing of millions of innocent Nigerians, many of who are my relatives from North, east, West, and South.

I believe the Western region has the best chance of surviving without much bloodshed after the dissolution. I do believe that there will be all kinds of wars in other areas resulting to the deaths of innocent Nigerians. We are better off managing what we have. I think every thinking Nigerian would agree that there will be turf wars all over - denying this elementary fact would be dishonest. I am too unselfish to call for dissolusion knowing fully well that it could lead to chaos and unprecedented violence. You may disagree with me, but this is my stance.

P/S, jail awaits people who are bold enough to call for dissolution publicly  cheesy

kasiem:

Start thinking outside of the box buddy. You'd be surprised that you could find solutions for improving upon the status quo. You can help build this nation.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by dayokanu(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
Katsumoto
Kyoto

Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias!
« #147 on: Yesterday at 08:09:26 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: houvest on Yesterday at 07:46:21 PM
Please read my post again and come up with a better response please.

Even now no platoons divisions,etc are built along ethnic lines so I do not understand what you are trying to inform me about. The funny thing about your argument is that you are quick to find the excuse for why most of the NCOs in the January coup were non-Igbo and why no single Igbo NCO was involved in the July coup just to prove your long held belief that Jan was an Igbo project when the truth stares you in the face that it was a project of certain revolutionary but perhaps hotheaded Nigerian soldiers with Igbos in the majority in the planning. You know what,;I dont really care nor am I here to invovle in that argument with you. You have had loads of it with Dede and others and remain with your opinion so I am not about to try to change that. I was just correcting wesleys' naive but dangerous assertion and I have just done that. As for your listing of the number of majors Please provide me with links to help me compare with my own source of information not just lists.

You would have a better understanding if you read a few books and a few articles by Max and Nowa.

I have stated that the July and January coups had different objectives so there was no way that the participants would have the same composition.

January Coup Objective
1. Effect change of leadership in the country - The new leader would be Igbo and that was the conclusion
2. Give the coup a revolutionary feel
3. Eliminate political and military figures in the West and North - objective achieved
4. Recruit a known revolutionary

Tasks
1. Conduct training exercises using existing formations. Nzeogwu carried out actual training exercises near Bello's house before the coup. To conduct these training exercise, it would have very obvious if all the participants were Igbo. Secondly, if they were all Igbo, then they would not have been able to leave the barracks on the night of the coup. They were excused because they were partaking in a military training exercise.
2. Nzeogwu was a known revolutionary; he was recruited 3 months before the execution. Nzeogwu then recruited Ademoyega two months before coup

July Coup Objective
1. Eliminate Igbo military personnel -
2. Secede - not accomplished due to the interference of british and American diplomats

Since the objective of the July coup was not to target politicians, there was no need to mask its intention. The objective was to eliminate the enemy; so why would Igbo officers have been armed or part of it. In fact, when the coup kicked off in Ibadan, all soldiers were armed. When Danjuma got there, all soldiers were disarmed before just the Northern soldiers were re-armed. Because of the actions of the January plotters, the July plotters would have to pursue a different strategy.

Besides, the Northerners have never denied that the July coup was ethnically motivated because they know it serves no purpose. It is only Igbo sons who continue to deny the obvious colouration of the January coup and moan about the July revenge coup. If you want to re-write history, you might as well go back to January 66 and kill Zik, Akanu Ibiam, Okpara, Ironsi, Njoku, Orizu, etc. Then it would have been balanced. [size=18pt]Similarly, if you slap me, there is no rule that states that I must slap you back. I may decide to give you a blow-slap[/size]. That Ifeajuna decided to mask his objectives does not mean that Murtala must equally mask his own objectives. They are different people and have different backgrounds.

Stop stealing my quote
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by Katsumoto: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2011
dayokanu:

Stop stealing my quote

grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD

My apologies, I didn't realise that Niccolo Machiavelli has a NL account (DayoKanu).
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by nduchucks: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2011
jason123: Ndu_chucks, I want Southern Nigeria (Even if we further break up). Because I do not want to be in the same country with Northerner (Hausa fulanis) who skew EVERYTHING in their favour and yet not want progres

First, let me say that your belief that Northerners do not want progress is wrong and smacks of unintentional but real tribal bias. The inconvenient truth is that, a vast majority of Nigerians do not believe as you do. If you believe that a Southern Nigeria will further break up in peace, then you are a real dreamer. Truth is, the kind of dissolution many are calling for will be very deadly

.)How can they call for quota system and YET not want federalism Is it not a way of eating your cake and having it

Believe it or not, the co-conspiratorial politicians from the South are doing all they can to block federalism.  What we really need is a SNC where these issues are ironed out. We must keep dissolution off the table so that such a conference will not be hijacked by the lazy ones who do not want to work for a lasting and peaceful solution 

.)Why are YOUNG AND INTELLIGENT NORTHERNERS like YOU, ALJ HAREM, ABU-MARYAM, NAVFAM, GADOGADO,CYBORG, MUZA etc, taking up the mantel of Leadership in the North like their counterparts in the South (Fashola, Amechi, Duke, Chime, Tinubu, Rochas etc)  Why are you leaving leadership to the aristocrats
You forgot to mention Akala, Ibori, and others. smiley The beauty of democracy is that people have the right to choose their leaders.

.)Why are the North SO Pro-violent What happen to the art of dialogue??
Why are the South so pro-violence? MEND etc ring a bell? Try to be fair. The vast majority of Nigerians are not pro-violence
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by kasiem(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
@chucks A lasting nation will never be built on falsehood. If we want to build this nation, it means that we have to go back to our history books to edit some lies that were made to appear as truth; we have to come out openly and say what transpired in aburi;we have call some people for their forgiveness etc. When all this requirements are met, then, we sit down and dialogue on the way forward. U can't come out here to delude ursef with nation building, when some souls are seeking for justice.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by nduchucks: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
kasiem:

@chucks A lasting nation will never be built on falsehood. If we want to build this nation, it means that we have to go back to our history books to edit some lies that were made to appear as truth; we have to come out openly and say what transpired in aburi;we have call some people for their forgiveness etc. When all this requirements are met, then, we sit down and dialogue on the way forward. U can't come out here to delude ursef with nation building, when some souls are seeking for justice.

Nwannem, I feel your pain, but at some point you people need to grow up and understand that history is not an exact science but subject to interpretations. The most marginalized people in this country are the almajiris in the North and the ordinary people in the South South region (not the elite like you o). These people have suffered enough and coming up with ideas which could result to the killing of these people by the hundreds of thousands is simply irresponsible and heartless. Nwannem, The civil war is over and you lost!! Helllo!!!! Get over it already, most of your kinfolks have done that, join them and free yourself. Nigeria will be great again, with or without you!
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by kasiem(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
@chucks, No amount of idealism can make histories be eroded, especially,when there are lacunas that needs to be filled. This point that u're making is like the point that some hausa elders raised, when they pleaded that the pains of the post election violence should be swept under the carpet. The mind is trickish and treacherous, If u pardon a an advertent law breaker without adequately subjecting him to proper scrutiny, there's every tendency that another person will commit worst one tommorrow, inorder, to enjoy his own pardon. And before u understand what is happening, u'll find out that u're getting nowhere. Emee nwata ka emere ibeya obi adi ya mma. If a child is treated in the same manner with his mate, he'll be happy.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by seanet02: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2011
I am tired of being called a Nigerian.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by dayokanu(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD

My apologies, I didn't realise that Niccolo Machiavelli has a NL account (DayoKanu).

Pay me for copyright

dayokanu (m)
McKinney TX

Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias!
« #76 on: Yesterday at 04:13:23 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you slap someone the person can either ignore, slap his own back, break bottle on your head or shoot you with a gun.

Since you acted first the other party would end it on their own accord.

If Ifeajuna and co didnt start a coup to kill other tribal leaders, there wont be need for a counter coup
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by NegroNtns(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2011
<quote>

@Negro_Ntns, you missread me if you think that I believe that dissolution can be achieved through any savage act as you put it. It suffices to say that, even if dissolution takes place amicably, it would still result to the killing of millions of innocent Nigerians, many of who are my relatives from North, east, West, and South.

I believe the Western region has the best chance of surviving without much bloodshed after the dissolution. I do believe that there will be all kinds of wars in other areas resulting to the deaths of innocent Nigerians. We are better off managing what we have. I think every thinking Nigerian would agree that there will be turf wars all over - denying this elementary fact would be dishonest. I am too unselfish to call for dissolusion knowing fully well that it could lead to chaos and unprecedented violence. You may disagree with me, but this is my stance.

</quote>

I understand your stance and you share with many others on here who have done a mental calculation of the bigger risk they will face in a reduced landscape with far greater competition were the unified regions to disintegrate into local but sovereing lands. That attitude is selfish and material-centered.

The continued struggle to do better than the next person is nothing but a rat race. You are better than the next person only when your advancement acts in tandem effect to theirs and thus a net growth is achieved on both sides of the lower and upper rungs of this social ladder.

Unfortunately that's not what your calculations aim to achieve. You want to continue in the status quo of keeping a wide and intimidating distance between these two rungs. It has been the tradition for years under the unified nation. In the course of that time, many lives have been lost that could ever be lost in this projected bloodshed you throw up in the consequence of a dissolution.

True an immediate reality and fear will complicate issues and might erupt into bloodhshed but a Yoruba shedding a Yoruba blood, or Igbo shedding his brothers blood is more tolerable than having a Hausa or Fulani do it, and even insulting when it is done on my soil. Moreover, any such brotherly shed of blood is not long lasting and repetitive because it creates awareness for what I call process improvement in relations. Whereas, such an improvement has never been and cannot be expected in an otherwise scenario. This situatuion applies as well to a Yoruba or Igbo shedding Hausa blood.

A bloodshed that brings improvement to my land on the long run is a far more desirable one that keeps me despirited and in bondage.

A unified Nigeria that promises doom and dam_n is a less acceptable than a Yorubaland that empowers my aspirations.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by nduchucks: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Negro_Ntns, No one is satisfied with the status quo. My own view is that we need to convene a SNC to iron out our disagreements but dissolution has to be off the table. This will give us an opportunity to work things out amicably and fairly. If you people on the other hand insist on dissolution at all cost, I'm afraid we'll have to drive ya'll off into the Atlantic ocean, gabadaiya.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by seanet02: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
Ndu chuks why do northern states insist on collecting revenues from alcohol even when you did not allow its sale?
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by NegroNtns(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2011
Communication and feedback are two powerful tools in human relations. SNC will be good starting point and I hope all sides are represented by great and skillful negotiators.

We will see what comes out. The will of the people is paramount.

I am sad that great visionaries who have proven track records for pulling something of this magnitude off are all dead. The leaders we have now are unphilosophical and undisciplined - the primary grievance of the common man.

Nice chatting with you :-)
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by kasiem(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
@chucks,if u guys are not daunted of the SNC, i'd rather the PIB bill served as a starting point. Don't come out here and make claims that'll make ur tribesmen to ostracize u. It's of note that the major cog in the wheel of SNC, are northerners. I could remember that the last attempt that was made towards that direction met strong opposition from the likes of danjuma.
Lastly, the confidence that u're exuding with ur statement, should be critically assessed. Do u think that without external help, that the cows can be able to engage any people in war? Mind u that modern wars are fought with senses and not population? It'll only take one sagacious southerner to trounce one million foolish hausas.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by lagcity(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
it is funny how Ezeuche and co turn the truth on its head. the Yoruba didn't win the war. abeg who did? Yoruba were not the bulk of the foot soldiers but they were the most effective commanders. ppl like Col Bamgboye, Obasanjo, Alani Akinrinade, Black Scorpion, and some more. do you want me to post pictures of Yoruba commanders in action? since you've come out to say only Igbo have brought Nigeria to its knees, why b.itch about the outcome by saying Igbos would never forget the war? your slogan shld be "we came, we fought, we lost, no regrets, we'll reload" that's how real men do it. didn't u guys fight for your believes? i'm just shaking my head at the pathetic way igbos are acting on this thread. I think i speak the minds of all NLanders who aren't ibo when i say that you guys have left a bitter taste in our mouths with this constant b.itching and nagging and namecalling. it makes us want to throw up, very pathetic. smh.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by lagcity(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
we are begging you, can you guys just leave Nigeria already? kai, what you couldn't achieve with bullets, you've finally achieved with constant, irritating nagging. congrats. mazel tov! a lot of nairalanders are going to need serious therapy to get over this nagging.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by lagcity(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
i will never forget ibos, they've ruined my life thru this Nairaland. b4 when i think about ibo ppl, i think nice things like nollywood, osuofia and the beautiful anti chinwe who used to give me free bread when i was in boarding school. now anytime i think about them, i break into sweat becos i know that when i close my eyes to sleep, ibo masquerade will be there to chase and torment me. this has been going on for weeks now and i don't deserve this. i'm not black scorpion who killed ibos, i wasn't even born then. i'm appealing to all ibos to please free me from the masquerade becos when i finally go to Ijebu, it wont be funny ooo. Ileke Idi, katsumoto, seanet and co. make una help me beg ooo. dont leave me like this, i'm crying out ooo.

Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by wesley80(m): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2011
lagcity:

I think i speak the minds of all NLanders who aren't ibo when i say that you guys have left a bitter taste in our mouths with this constant b.itching and nagging and namecalling. it makes us want to throw up, very pathetic. smh.  

Opinions are changing and views hitherto held as dogmas are being questioned and some (at least from my encounters) are beginning to recognize and admit the failures and shortcomings of even some of our most iconic leaders, so pls show some respect when u talk about an entire people. Generalizing wld be equal to assuming all SWners act like your annoying roach called Ileke.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by okadaman2: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Communication and feedback are two powerful tools in human relations. SNC will be good starting point and I hope all sides are represented by great and skillful negotiators.

We will see what comes out. The will of the people is paramount.

I am sad that great visionaries who have proven track records for pulling something of this magnitude off are all dead.  The leaders we have now are unphilosophical and undisciplined - the primary grievance of the common man.

Nice chatting with you :-)

I think you let ndu_chuks off a little too easily. But like you said; the will of the people is paramount.

The tsunami of our people's angst will hit a mansion near the oppressors soon. lipsrsealed

Negro_Ntns:

The leaders we have now are unphilosophical and undisciplined

May your days be long.

ndu_chucks:

If you people on the other hand insist on dissolution at all cost, I'm afraid we'll have to drive ya'll off into the Atlantic ocean, gabadaiya.

Is this quote a joke or a Freudian slip?

who is "WE"

Is that the agenda? is that the final response of your people to dissolution?

Please elaborate.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by NegroNtns(m): 1:47am On Jul 26, 2011
Okada,

That wasn't my initial responsen I erased and wrote that.

That's how I want him to feel, that he won. I can't give everything out today, I need to keep some weapons in the back pocket, otherwise I wouldn't have any armor when left when I truly need it.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by CyberG: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2011
Alex Bullshit:

"Thunder fire you and your Yoruba lineage for your attack on Ezeuche. So you didn't see your dum.b Yoruba brothers and their tribalistic outburst on this site, but you saw those of Ezeuche, which is mostly reactionary,,,talk about hypocrisy Angry."

You must be insane because your rubbish ^ is the barking of a mad dog! Being holed up in Mexico and not being able to cross the border into civilization is ruining your very soul! It is very stupi.d of you and that old fool Ezeuche spend all your life on tribalism and racism! How annoying and yes, regardless of whatever tribes Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa/all the others in Nigeria, it is only fools whose sole purpose is to approach issues on tribalistic grounds and Ezeuche, you and a lot of pathetic low lifes muddle intelligent discourse with this uselessness! Your fathers and grandfathers did the same, what did they or you gain? You must be very foolish!

People like you have never done anything useful for humanity except complain and cry for entitlement only on tribal sentiments! You call me "Yoruba"? You're a fool again! I have been and lived in Imo, then I have been spent considerable time in Anambra, Enugu, Abia. Not only that I have lived in Benin, been to most states of the South East and most normal people there would be ashamed of you! My dad was in the force and his orderly was with him was from Anambra state and what a good man he was! He would be ashamed of you. . .and he was transferred anywhere my dad was throughout their career until their last minute! I mention no names! He was not the only one and yes they were Igbo and the relationships I talk about could not be better! That is why people like you and Ezeuche have no place among decent Igbos and I make no excuses for Yoruba or Hausa or any tribes! How many states have you lived or visited in Nigeria? Millions of people have died and been killed on this uselessness and this is the best examples you all can give to your children? You are a fool and don't try this racist and tribalist BS with me because not everyone is a pig like you!
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2011
I thought Onlytruth instructed his Igbo clans Clowns how to pick up their dignity and leave this thread.

Shame on EzeUche and co for  continuously embarrassing the Igbo lineage on this thread. What a shame.

When did Igbos become such spineless tribe? Nagode allah, Yorubas are not as violent as the Hausa/Fulanis, una for see.
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by aljharem(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2011
CyberG:

You must be insane because your rubbish ^ is the barking of a mad dog! Being holed up in Mexico and not being able to cross the border into civilization is ruining your very soul! It is very stupi.d of you and that old fool Ezeuche spend all your life on tribalism and racism! How annoying and yes, regardless of whatever tribes Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa/all the others in Nigeria, it is only fools whose sole purpose is to approach issues on tribalistic grounds and Ezeuche, you and a lot of pathetic low lifes muddle intelligent discourse with this uselessness! Your fathers and grandfathers did the same, what did they or you gain? You must be very foolish!

People like you have never done anything useful for humanity except complain and cry for entitlement only on tribal sentiments! You call me "Yoruba"? You're a fool again! I have been and lived in Imo, then I have been spent considerable time in Anambra, Enugu, Abia. Not only that I have lived in Benin, been to most states of the South East and most normal people there would be ashamed of you! My dad was in the force and his orderly was with him was from Anambra state and what a good man he was! He would be ashamed of you. . .and he was transferred anywhere my dad was throughout their career until their last minute! I mention no names! He was not the only one and yes they were Igbo and the relationships I talk about could not be better! That is why people like you and Ezeuche have no place among decent Igbos and I make no excuses for Yoruba or Hausa or any tribes! How many states have you lived or visited in Nigeria? Millions of people have died and been killed on this uselessness and this is the best examples you all can give to your children? You are a fool and don't try this racist and tribalist BS with me because not everyone is a pig like you!

very good.Thumbs up
Re: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! by houvest: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
@ lagacity. This is serious. It reminds of Danjuma's madness and shooting of invisible enemies since he killed his boss Ironsi. Blood is strong. Shedding innocent blood on purpose is serious. For how long have these nightmares being going on? Are there others suffering from such nightmares? Have you in any way wronged Ndigbo or shed any Igbo blood or been really evil to them other than these banters on nl? If your conscience is clear, the nightmares will pass but if not go and do real restitution to God and Ndigbo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.