Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer (44091 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by officialwdhtv: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap9OhQMTZXQ

Why you should run away from any lady that has dated a yahoo boy - Lawyer tells men

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by DynamicWriter(f): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2023
Ladies who have dated Yahoo boys before do have the mentality of a lavish lifestyle even if your account balance is not gallant.

She's spitting fact, wahala for who won't listen to this golden advice.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact info.

222 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Jennyclay(f): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2023
Your mentality, your problem!!

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Trustmea: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2023
She ended up not going into the details as why men shouldn't date yahoo boys leftover which one be mentality

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Righteousness2(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2023
Do not only run away from such ladies or men but run away From sexual Immorality and ungodly relationships. You will save your Head in this evil wicked days.

308 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by JoeRizzla(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by chatinent: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2023
In other words, run away from all ladies?

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by PerfectStranger(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2023
Real men know what they want and who they want to marry at the end of the day.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by sylve11: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
She told no lies.

😎 cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Good reason sha , but how do we reset there mentally because 99.9 percent of ladies dey follow yahoo boys even they ones 0.01 percent left na fasting and prayer them they do to get yahoo boy to nack them

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by ogoloray(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
A girl that has dated a really successful yahoo boy before wouldn't have your time sef, if you are a regular guy... She will be busy looking for another rich gboy.

It's a waste of warning. Average men don't even have that option!

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by UrPapa: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Because one random lawyer said so

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by drlateef: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap9OhQMTZXQ

Why you should run away from any lady that has dated a yahoo boy - Lawyer tells men

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

They will never tell you they did. It’s a well kept secret.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by iCauseTrouble: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Pure truth...........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dem no go hear. My neighbor just used one lady overnight today. These guyz are pure ritualists. If you like no hear.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Atarakpa: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
How will I know a lady that has dated a yahoo boy or man any signs

13 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by fourboys: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
This lady must ve a special place in Heaven shocked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by oyeb15: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
I met a government female Lawyer and she's dating a yahoo boy.

That day , i realized Nigeria has finished. Our judiciary don scatter. Police go exort you, lawyers go fleece you, Judge self.....

Better to consult Ogun for justice. It's cheaper, it's fast, on a 5G network.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by lolu2019: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
No go loose guard

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Lordwesley: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
All av flamboyant lifestyles in der DNA

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Kemadealadire(f): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
🥴
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Creamypie(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
That's y I cant marry a girl from poor home

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Freshtruth(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
They full nairalanders here orohbiro,ladyb,Camilla, and co has been dating yahoo boys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Adonis69: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
They've used their womb for ritual

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by ppogba: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Real men know what they want and who they want to marry at the end of the day.

Exactly. They know who to take to Mama and who to take to the cleaners.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by tiswell(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
dey are walking corpses and curses!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by mukthar2000(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Thanks God that I quickly runnnn from one left over yahooo boy girl that her guy left her to Ghana.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Ventura1: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dem write am for head?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Machinegun91(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Just fear women

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Draslo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
No guy can escape it. The average girl is loose. The average Gboy has more financial freedom than the parents of more than 50% of the average girl. He can provide her with the luxuries she can only dream of. Many girls first experiences; club, party, beach, hotel, service apartment, iphone, Dubai trip, residential flat, car, business, etc were courtesy of a G boy, these are facts. Because of this, he will have more than 300 random sexual partners a year, date 20-30 even if it's for a week. Most times, the guy is manipulated into sex with them in the hopes of trapping him.
Some throw sex parties...five guys and maybe 12 girls. None of the girls are strippers or prostitutes...just your average girl next door. Almost every girl that has passed through a public university or the streets of Naija in the last 15-20 years has given it up for a Gboy

Craziest part is some married women and those in serious relationship still have the numbers of the ones who still have money. They still beg them for money or offer their vagina in exchange

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by inoki247: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. / Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.