Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide (6430 Views)

Help!!! I Am Having A Very Deep Urge Of Commiting Murder!!! / I'm commiting suicide today / I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
I am tired of this life and ready to end it because it seems nothing is working out. I and my family are presently suffering accommodation problem and the landlord has threatened to eject on Christmas day. How can everyone be celebrating on Christmas day and only me and my family be experiencing shame?
Please somebody help cry
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Eyinju112(f): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Shey you don ready for suicide yes or no? See I’m done convincing people over suicide, lot of people are going through problems bigger than yours and yet there’re still pushing, Abeg guy if na accommodation problem wan make you commit suicide do it in peace don’t disturb us...

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by leo10: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Eyinju112:
Shey you don ready for suicide yes or no? See I’m done convincing people over suicide, lot of people are going through problems bigger than yours and yet there’re still pushing, Abeg guy if na accommodation problem wan make you commit suicide do it in peace don’t disturb us...

Don't be insensitive abeg... if u cant find the right words better say nothing at all

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
Eyinju112:
Thank God out are not in my shoes to see how frustrating, depressing and painful life is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by ibiba55(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Davizee:
I am tired of this life and ready to end it because it seems nothing is working out. I and my family are presently suffering accommodation problem and the landlord has threatened to eject on Christmas day. How can everyone be celebrating on Christmas day and only me and my family be experiencing shame?
Please somebody help cry

Look up to God.. killing yourself will not change anything. Where are you residing?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=ibiba55 post=119348230]

Look up to God.. killing yourself will not change anything. Where are you residing?[/quote
Around ijegun, Lagos.
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by God1000(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Davizee:
Please somebody help cry

Killing yourself won't solve anything, be optimistic and hopeful about tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
God1000:

Killing yourself won't solve anything, be optimistic hopeful about tomorrow
What if we eventually get ejected on Christmas day,what will I do? Where will I start from?
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
That is why we tell men to make money first and have businesses with backups incase the main one crashes before pouring their sperms inside a woman to raise kids, but no, their pastors push them to get married fast even though there is nothing and God will provide in the process.

These men keep waiting for God to provide till old age and subject these innocent kids to suffering. God only provides for those who are persistent and smart-working, not prayerful only.

The only type to poor men I pity nowadays are those who were once "legitimately" rich, but lost all because of a disaster beyond their control.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Richbyfaith: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Chai. Frustration everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by God1000(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Davizee:

What if we eventually get ejected on Christmas day,what will I do? Where will I start from?
I don't think Your landlord can do such thing, unless he has already informed the authorities.
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
iLegendd:
That is why we tell men to make money first and have businesses with backups incase the main one crashes before pouring their sperms inside a woman to raise kids, but no, their pastors push them to get married fast even though there is nothing and God will provide in the process.

These men keep waiting for God to provide till old age and subject these innocent kids to suffering. God only provides for those who are persistent and smart-working, not prayerful only.

The only type to poor men I pity nowadays are those who were once "legitimately" rich, but lost all because of a disaster beyond their control.

So you are indirectly saying my father shouldn't have given birth to me if he can't take care of me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Illegal1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bros...ur problem dey learn work for were other people own dey..
suicide is never an option,if nt....i for dn do am since..

7 Likes

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Davizee:

So you are indirectly saying my father shouldn't have given birth to me if he can't take care of me
Exactly!

But if you like how you're suffering, I'm fine with it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
God1000:
I don't think Your landlord can do such thing, unless he has already informed the authorities.
It has been 2 yrs now since we last paid for rent.
Again we were once ejected way back at 2016
I know the trauma I suffered then as a young boy. I told God that he should not let this affliction arise again but look at me,the same thing is about to repeat itself.
I can't even walk on the street confidently because almost every body in that street knows wats happening and what they do is sit and gossip us. After we were ejected in 2016 we had to live in a church for 2 years in which the pastor gave us continuous trouble.sometimes I ask my elder brother how he was strong enough to withstand that shame
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
iLegendd:
Exactly!

But if you like how you're suffering, I'm fine with it.
Nobody likes to suffer and again that statement was rude
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
Illegal1:
Bros...ur problem dey learn work for were other people own dey..

suicide is never an option,if nt....i for dn do am since..
At Least you have a roof to lay your head
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Illegal1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Davizee:
At Least you have a roof to lay your head
bros abeg no make me laff....
if i tell u were i dey sleep,u go begin pity me....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
Illegal1:

bros abeg no make me laff....

if i tell u were i dey sleep,u go begin pity me....
Were you ever made a subject of mockery in your community?
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by iLegendd(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Davizee:

Nobody likes to suffer and again that statement was rude
The way I planned to say it is even worse. Consider my submission as "polite." If only you know the level of disdain I have for men who bring kids into this world to suffer.

That comment is not actually for you, but general to stupid men around the world who didn't achieve anything or own businesses before marriage or before bringing kids into this world.

The first son/daughter always suffer the burden.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Illegal1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Davizee:
Were you ever made a subject of mockery in your community?
bros abeg,make me leave talk for market woman...
the truth be say,E No easy for anybody for dis country as it stands...
suicide is never an option..
who give up na lose....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Prettygirl200(f): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Safe journey my brother

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by God1000(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Davizee:

It has been 2 yrs now since we last paid for rent.
Again we were once ejected way back at 2016
I know the trauma I suffered then as a young boy. I told God that he should not let this affliction arise again but look at me,the same thing is about to repeat itself.
I can't even walk on the street confidently because almost every body in that street knows wats happening and what they do is sit and gossip us. After we were ejected in 2016 we had to live in a church for 2 years in which the pastor gave us continuous trouble.sometimes I ask my elder brother how he was strong enough to withstand that shame
I'm sorry about your ordeal
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
God1000:
I'm sorry about your ordeal
Just so painful
I haven't even enjoyed life since it kick-offed for me
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Safe journey my brother
Thats the best you can say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
iLegendd:
The way I planned to say it is even worse. Consider my submission as "polite." If only you know the level of disdain I have for men who bring kids into this world to suffer.

That comment is not actually for you, but general to stupid men around the world who didn't achieve anything or own businesses before marriage or before bringing kids into this world.

The first son/daughter always suffer the burden.

You are very correct
Sometimes I regret being born into that family but there is nothing I can do
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Prettygirl200(f): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Davizee:

Thats the best you can say
What do you want me to say? There's no advice I will want to give u now that those that commented above me hasn't given you. So if u still wish to commit suicide, safe journey!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Davizee(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What do you want me to say? There's no advice I will want to give u now that those that commented above me hasn't given you. So if u still wish to commit suicide, safe journey!!
Ok, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by Prettygirl200(f): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Davizee:

Ok, thanks
Ur welcome
Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by DaddyCash: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nairalanders are members of the stingy people association and are OBIDIENT in making political decisions.
Don't die and live your children in penury.
Davizee:
Please somebody help cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Davizee:
Please somebody help cry
The day you will see some peoples lives, that day you will thank God that money is your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide by iLegendd(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
Davizee:

You are very correct
Sometimes I regret being born into that family but there is nothing I can do
Some of these men actually make an effort to train their kids in school with the little they struggled to get.

They do this because they feel a certificate equals respect and wealth. Yes, certificate brings respect, but not wealth.

This wealth they don't have is the reason they spent their last cash training these kids hoping they'll graduate, get a job, and start paying them back in 100 folds. Ancient mentality.

Poor fathers are actually the greediest. They train their kids in school not because they're their father, it because they want a bragging right and a payback from the child at the end of life.

Rich men don't train their children in school out of greed or payback, but out of obligation. They already have their own money they may not even finish it.

The best gifts a father will give his son are

1. The mindset never to be controlled by people, especially a woman (teach him to never be a sissy and master how to say no)
2. Teach him to handle heartbreak, sorrow, and disappointment in life.
3. Business ideas and loan to start one of them or skill and platform to start early.
4. Finally, health, fitness, and spirituality.

These men don't do such — they focus on their greed and bragging right which is: school, graduate, get a job, marry, I want to see my grandchildren before I die, and start spending on me because I sent you to school and made you who you are today. If not for me, you're nothing.

35 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument / I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] / Massive Anaconda I saw on the way today. (video And Picture).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.