Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Is Wrong With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This (1334 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This by MissRaine69(f): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Situation or is this the norm these days?

Re: What Is Wrong With This by bigkahuna704(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
NOPE
Re: What Is Wrong With This by TheMainMan: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This by dingbang(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
No big deal in this, she just wants to help him spend his money.
Re: What Is Wrong With This by Lonestar124: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
If somebody is broke at a particular time and somebody offered to help him or her with little cash and he or she reciprocated by spending the money on the volunteer.

I must confess the said broke person is not really broke as the giver thought or plainly a cretin and if I were the giver i slap out stupidity the from he or she for using my meekness as her selfish disposal..
Re: What Is Wrong With This by MJBOLT: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2018
the lady is obviously lying just to get retweets
Re: What Is Wrong With This by Biglittlelois(f): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2018
Lonestar124:
If somebody is broke at a particular time and somebody offered to help him or her with little cash and he or she reciprocated by spending the money on the volunteer.

I must confess the said broke person is not really broke as the giver thought or plainly a cretin and if I were the giver i slap out stupidity the from he or she for using my meekness as her selfish disposal..

I wont call what she did a selfish disposal, she's more like a cheerful giver......in this case.....she shared it between both of you.....with you taking the highest share.
Re: What Is Wrong With This by Eyeness: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2018
MissRaine69:
Situation or is this the norm these days?
she is abnormal
Re: What Is Wrong With This by Headlesschicken(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2018
grin Blessings fall on u...
Re: What Is Wrong With This by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
For the average Nigerian girl, everything is wrong with that tweet.
Re: What Is Wrong With This by 2buffagain(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
That's admirable.
She is training him to trust her with money.

I like her style.
Giving back from what you collect is a surefire way to expand what you collect.
This is wisdom. Unfortunately, wisdom is not common to the basic bitches out here cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This by MissRaine69(f): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=2buffagain post=72769321]That's admirable.

I like her style.
This is wisdom. Unfortunately, wisdom is not common to the basic bitches out here
Re: What Is Wrong With This by MissRaine69(f): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
2buffagain:
That's admirable.

I like her style.
This is wisdom. Unfortunately, wisdom is not common to the basic bitches out here cheesy

You are just trying too hard to be controversial.
Anyway thank you for your carefully thought out contribution that is oozing with astuteness.
Re: What Is Wrong With This by Timagex(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Anyway thank you for your carefully thought out contribution that is oozing with astuteness.
. Astu wat? shocked shocked cool. Big oyinbo o cool wink
Re: What Is Wrong With This by 2buffagain(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yeah I was. cheesy

But regardless, if that girl exists, then she is wise for doing that.
Again, it's a good way to communicate to your man that you're not just with him for his money.
Good Men need that as much as Good women need a man who can show he is not just with her for booty.
The more the trust, the more the benefits.
Re: What Is Wrong With This by fancy4eve(f): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wonders shall Neva seize.......Abi dem do una,
Re: What Is Wrong With This by fancy4eve(f): 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
2buffagain:
That's admirable.

I like her style.
y won't u lyk it, wen u all re now self centered, no body wants to spend on a lady, but wants to reap were dey did not sow .....Awon good bois gone bad
Re: What Is Wrong With This by 2buffagain(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2018
fancy4eve:
y won't u lyk it, wen u all re now self centered, no body wants to spend on a lady, but wants to reap were dey did not sow .....Awon good bois gone bad

Do you start throwing pussy to a man as soon as you start going out on dates?
Or do you wait until you are sure its not just a bootycall?

You females call men selfish when you are the most selfish, consumerist creatures to ever walk this planet.
You care only about YOUR perspective and lack the greater mind to be able to see things in multiple perspectives. E.g The only reason I can give you the previous paragraph as a case of situational relativity, so you get basic common sense and understanding on the subject, is because we the men are not as self-centered as you punks keep saying.

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out / HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. / Is This Humanly Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.