Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Is This Humanly Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Humanly Possible? (1335 Views)

Is it possible to marry without loving? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Humanly Possible? by MrCork: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2019

Naturaly we men are the hunter. Females the haunted(fact). So is it humanly possible to talk to a female without asking for her nomba?
Because women seem to trick us to ask for there nomba.. and then say *fuk no*.

..please advice? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by meum: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Of course, yes!
I've spoken with a lot of women/ladies without asking for their numbers.

If they say no, move on! If they come around after saying no, you then decide whether to say no or yes to them. It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by MrCork: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
meum:
Of course, yes!
I've spoken with a lot of women/ladies without asking for their numbers.

If they say no, move on! If they come around after saying no, you then decide whether to say no or yes to them. It's that simple.

black women all ways too dyamm rude. Bro u saying u don't feel like slapping there face twice when they say No? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by nobodii: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrCork:

Naturaly we men are the hunter. Females the haunted(fact). So is it humanly possible to talk to a female without asking for her nomba?
Because women seem to trick us to ask for there nomba.. and then say *fuk no*.

..please advice? angry
i have spoken to lot of girls without asking for their numbers.

how i do my things, i dont ask girls for their number when i an not interested in them i have lots of female friends but i dont have all their numbers, tho at the end of some certain convo, they will be the one to ask me of my number when they see i dont give a single fvck about collecting their numbers smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by MrCork: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
nobodii:
i have spoken to lot of girls without asking for their numbers.

how i do my things, i dont ask girls for their number when i an not interested in them i have lots of female friends but i dont have all their numbers, tho at the end of some certain convo, they will be the one to ask me of my number when they see i dont give a single fvck about collecting their numbers smiley

..ok so u of those mr nice guys who talk to women but don't wanna link up..Correct?. angry
Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by meum: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrCork:

black women all ways too dyamm rude. Bro u saying u don't feel like slapping there face twice when they say No? angry

Why will I slap? Life is all about choice(s) . She says NO, I take a walk.
It is the way you asked for her number. I believe partly that's why some ladies are rude. Though some of them are rude because it's naturally who they are. Some are rude because of bitter experiences.
If all of us would use bad experiences as our excuse nobody would have married grin
Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by MrCork: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
meum:

Why will I slap? Life is all about choice(s) . She says NO, I take a walk.
It is the way you asked for her number. I believe partly that's why some ladies are rude. Though some of them are rude because it's naturally who they are. Some are rude because of bitter experiences.
If all of us would use bad experiences as our excuse nobody would have married grin

walk where? Walk away to where? Sahara desert?... Bro? So ubeill let a female treat like sh'it?. Bor U can't slap a woman face?..u kidding me ..Correct? angry
Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by nobodii: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrCork:

..ok so u of those mr nice guys who talk to women but don't wanna link up..Correct?. angry
technically I Only Collect Numbers Of Girls Am Interested In ... I Cant Be Interested In tons of girls I See and Speak To Daily And Collect all Of Their Numbers .... In A Nut shell Na Them De Rush Me And Me I Come de Choose jejely LOL
Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by Lamanii22(f): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
It's not a must for a lady to give out her number... It's not a trick.. If I don't find you interesting.. There ain't no way you're gonna get my number...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by Jodha(f): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
It is very humanly possible... it's not every girl that comes yhur way yhull collect number...yhure not the books of numbers...

Plus not every guy is like that....I once came across a guy that was really nice to me ..and helped me alot even though I was a stranger...
To my greatest surprise he didn't ask for my number...I was proud of him...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by Peterosky(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
No but it can be animally or plantly possible. Wetin b my own?
Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by udder: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
They are not intentionally tricking you. It is their animal instinct.

The sexual inhibition of female gender is genetic. It is present in many other animals.

Biologically, sex is a lot easier for men compared to women who have the potential of getting pregnant and nurturing another offspring. Women genetically have evolved to be careful about sex. Imagine how overpopulated the world will be if both gender are so keen on having sex.

Women subconsciously deny their sexual arousal. That is why a woman looking at a naked man will insist she is not aroused but the MRI scan of her brain is saying the opposite.

Unfortunately this behavoiur have created an artificial scarcity of sex for men and it has become a tool of exploitation for the mordern women. So I understand your frustration.

1 Like

Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by MrCork: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jodha:
It is very humanly possible... it's not every girl that comes yhur way yhull collect number...yhure not the books of numbers...

Plus not every guy is like that....I once came across a guy that was really nice to me ..and helped me alot even though I was a stranger...
To my greatest surprise he didn't ask for my number...I was proud of him...

..how?..he didn't ask for yor nomba?....r u kidding me?.

Truss me..he gay!!
angry
Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by MrCork: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lamanii22:
It's not a must for a lady to give out her number... It's not a trick.. If I don't find you interesting.. There ain't no way you're gonna get my number...

...so y do u lots lead us on with sexxxy smile & then say no when we ask for nomba?....that's a sin!! angry
Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by Jodha(f): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2019
MrCork:

..how?..he didn't ask for yor nomba?....r u kidding me?.

Truss me..he gay!!
angry

He's not gay ... he's a gentleman...and that's what attracted me to him...

If I see him again I'll offer him my number...
Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by MrCork: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

He's not gay ... he's a gentleman...and that's what attracted me to him...

If I see him again I'll offer him my number...

...^^^^ there u go..u see them?

..so u bump into the innocent guy 10 years later..U will give him your n0mba...correct? This is exactly wot my issue is..women disgracing men & humiliating us just because they have power. Black women naturally rude
angry

1 Like

Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by MrCork: 12:19am On Dec 31, 2019
udder:
They are not intentionally tricking you. It is their animal instinct.

The sexual inhibition of female gender is genetic. It is present in many other animals.

Biologically, sex is a lot easier for men compared to women who have the potential of getting pregnant and nurturing another offspring. Women genetically have evolved to be careful about sex. Imagine how overpopulated the world will be if both gender are so keen on having sex.

Women subconsciously deny their sexual arousal. That is why a woman looking at a naked man will insist she is not aroused but the MRI scan of her brain is saying the opposite.

Unfortunately this behavoiur have created artificial an scarcity of sex for men and it has become a tool for exploitation for the mordern women. So I understand your frustration.

bro did u read thread from Jodha?...did u see how she saying she will giv the guy her nomba when she sees him in 10 years time...so we have to wait 10years to get ordinary nomba(smh) angry
Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by Jodha(f): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2019
MrCork:

...^^^^ there u go..u see them?

..so u bump into the innocent guy 10 years later..U will give him your n0mba...correct? This is exactly wot my issue is..women disgracing men & humiliating us just because they have power. Black women naturally rude
angry

Oga i don't understand yhu o....how am I rude nah? How are women disgracing and humiliating men?....

Since he didn't ask ....for me to offer to give it to him when next we meet...is that a bad thing?
Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by Jodha(f): 12:26am On Dec 31, 2019
MrCork:

bro did u read thread from Jodha?...did u see how she saying she will giv the guy her nomba when she sees him in 10 years time...so we have to wait 10years to get ordinary nomba(smh) angry

Jixox....after y'all will be saying that women are dramatic when yhu guys are the dramatic ones...

When did I call 10years? Chai cry
Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by MrCork: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Oga i don't understand yhu o....how am I rude nah? How are women disgracing and humiliating men?....

Since he didn't ask ....for me to offer to give it to him when next we meet...is that a bad thing?

I got out of my BMW 2weeks ago on the motor way to do mr good Samaritan...help a lady with her kids change her tyres.she was driving golf convertible. She say thank u but did not even bother to giv me her nomba..
.Am now guessing she was waiting to giv me her nomba when next she see me in 10years time (Just like u say). This is really sad for women angry

1 Like

Re: Is This Humanly Possible? by Jodha(f): 12:47am On Dec 31, 2019
MrCork:

I got out of my BMW 2weeks ago on the motor way to do mr good Samaritan...help a lady with her kids change her tyres.she was driving golf convertible. She say thank u but did not even bother to giv me her nomba..
.Am now guessing she was waiting to giv me her nomba when next she see me in 10years time (Just like u say). This is really sad for women angry

cheesy cheesy but I didn't mention 10yrs nah....
I'm sure she was expecting yhu to ask her..but yhu didn't..why didn't yhu...

Don't yhu think it would have been weird if she had just given yhu her number like that... plus she doesn't know yhu or yhur intentions yhu get ....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Like Lazy Women / Busty Barbra Walks Home From School(adult Story) / SEE The Girl Who Gave Birth At The Age Of 5.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.