Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit (3367 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit by oluwole52(m): 5:14am On Nov 07, 2018
Imagine yourself with a guy who does not love you, a guy who does not respect you, a guy who does not go out of his way to protect you.
And he just see you as a woman who will do all his chores. Usually you fall for guys who are not worthy of your love and attention. But then, love is blind too.

If you love someone truly, then you would want to marry that person instantly. But marriage is a very big and life - changing step. So never marry a guy who has these eight habits given below:

1. Narrow minded.
A guy who does not trust you is always going to put a restriction on every little things of yours. He will not see the amount of loyalty you are showing towards him. There will be conditions for everything you do. He will stop you from doing absolutely each and every normal thing in life. Maybe because of fear that something bad would happen. Any such guy could ruin your life.
So dump such guy instead of marrying him.

2. Hates Animals.
Any guy who hates animals is not a good human himself. He does not have empathy. Having an allergy to something or some animal is a separate thing but hating them is just out of the league. If you are thinking about marrying a guy who does not like animals, rethink your decision now.

3. Does not consider relationship rules.
Every relationships have some rules. If the guy you are with is not able to remain up to the mark, that clearly means he has got no respect for you or for the relationship. If he does that again and again, then that is a visible indication that he is not worthy of your time and love.

4. Breaks promises.
If a guy keeps on breaking promises, then that means he is either making fool out of you or he is not interested in you. He has got no care for you. If something happens and he was not able to fulfill the commitment once then that is bearable but not for the second time.

Read number 5-8 here:-https://www.selfbrandpal.com/2018/08/never-marry-guy-who-has-these-habits.html?m=1

Re: Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit by saintjimos(m): 5:43am On Nov 07, 2018
EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE OF LIFE

RESPECT THAT OF OTHERS

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit by JohnFrankling(m): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Tell this poo to a 35 years old lady, na slap she go tear you.

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit by Justbeingreal(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2018
This is complete Bullshit.
Re: Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit by Biglittlelois(f): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Very true, especially the narrow minded ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit by dangoteinlaw: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who doesn't smoke weed
Re: Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit by johnkey: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
the moment the coochie gets chopped all these cease to matter to me.
Re: Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit by Randy100: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
I love to eat animals. Do I still hate animal?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lie To Their Girlfriends / Experiences With Love? / Should I Travel To Meet Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.