Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS (61733 Views)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by thegoodone1234(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So who then owns the man's body.

I think we should be advising men too not just women because it is both the men and women who make a home and marriage to work.

So even if she is tired she cannot say no because he paid bride price undecided (kinda like as if the woman would have no opinion in their marriage)
She is making it seem like as if the only thing women have to offer is sex and food.

mtcheww this is not the the advice you give to a newlywed couple in my opinion.

I was thinking the advice would be tolerance,companionship,trust,faithfulness etc and such advice should go both ways.
The pastor said the true. what use to cause problems in marriages is sex, food, unfaithful and money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
tstx:
VERY FOOLISH TALK FROM A VERY FOOLISH PERSON.... before you come for me ask yourself this... Jesus go fit talk this kind thing in front of hundreds of people..

Now i see why the bible forbade women from climbing the pulpit..
Did Jesus advised couple on how they should run their homes? Was sex mentioned by Jesus?
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
You have a problem and that's because feminism has eaten deep into you

So, the pastor was wrong advising the couple to go on marathon sex after marriage?

You really need to grow up

So in my post it was only feminism you saw abi?
Every adult with a functioning brain would see the sense I made there.

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by GabdelandAgro(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sex alone doesn't keep a home.

The female pastor is dumb, she is a slave to her husband, the female pastor is also a sex object to her husband, that's the only thing she knows, only sex. No wonder she is fat like a FOOL

2 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Jaynom029(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
franchasng:
Bad ghel lolz cheesy

Meanwhile, if she keeps opening her computer for him anytime he wants to browse, he will become too familiar with it and over familiarity leads to loss of interest and desire for a new thing and new experience; this is while companies rotate their staff and assign them new roles so they don't get tired of doing the same thing over and over that may lead to fatigue.

Sometimes starve him, sometimes make him long for it and even beg for it, sometimes make it unavailable for him so he can appreciate it because men are naturally born explorers who on a normal circumstances wants to explore every explorable lady that's appealing to their eyes, don't blame them, blame nature that made it that way cry
Your Wife Dey Look U

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
dingbang:
Nigerians are too too religious. I concur with the pastor
People in this country have problem baba and this can be traced down to hypocrisy and over spirituality

Even in the context of marriage, some people still see sex as a sin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Love,tolerance, perseverance, respect and good attitude is what keeps marriage. The way to a man's heart is not food not sex but respect.

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
undecided What if she refuse to release the computer password for him to login
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Bewiseedet(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Na Body Go Tell Dem
no be lie
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by marvinsync(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I think we should be advising men too not just women because it is both the men and women who make a home and marriage to work.

So even if she is tired she cannot say no because he paid bride price undecided (kinda like as if the woman would have no opinion in their marriage)
She is making it seem like as if the only thing women have to offer is sex and food.

I was thinking the advice would be tolerance,companionship,trust,faithfulness etc and such advice should go both ways.

chill... no need to get all Feminism about everything

she's just giving a harmless advice , and she's partially right tho

4 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 1daboi: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

She is making it seem like as if the only thing women have to offer is sex and food.and you forgot to add "no nagging" because you sound like one

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
Biingoo:
Feminism has eaten up this one so deep that she can fill up an leaves exercise book with baseless rants without making any point. Spit!
shut up

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Muzikluva(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
dainformant:
A female pastor while advising a new couple on principles that will build their home and make their marriage work, told them to have regular and constant sex.

In a video which has gone viral, the pastor amazed the wedding guests and church members after telling the newlywed that for the next one month, they should be firing on (having sex) everyday and no one should say he or she is tired.

The female pastor told the bride that sex is the second important thing for a man after food.

She said as far as the groom has paid her bride price that he owns his wife's body as she cited a Bible passage in Corinthians where it says man is the owner of the body and everything thereof.

The pastor also said that anytime the man wants to 'browse', the woman should open her 'computer'.

Watch the hilarious video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/female-pastor-advises-new-couple-to-have-sex-regularly.html
Lool... Until he decides to a laptop grin grin grin undecided grin
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 1daboi: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

She is making it seem like as if the only thing women have to offer is sex and food.and you forgot to add "no nagging" because you sound like one

you forgot to add "no nagging" because you sound like one*no offense o. Just saying my mind but wat do I know*

3 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by tosyne2much(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

So in my post it was only feminism you saw abi?
Every adult with a functioning brain would see the sense I made there.
So now tell me, what's wrong if a pastor advise newly wedded couple to go on marathon sex after marriage?

What has that got to do with misplaced priorities?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
1daboi:
you forgot to add "no nagging" because you sound like one*no offense o. Just saying my mind but wat do I know]

Nothing.
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 1daboi: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
7inches:
I'm sorry but the pastor is dumb,
yes we know everything she said is truth.. But she can't just be hitting on the issue like that..
It Sounds disrespectful to the lady and her parents as if she is now sex object to him..

BTW who told her sex keeps home.
Dumbfuck angry
easy my guy. Na pastor o

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 1daboi: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nothing.
to browse with your computer dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
So now tell me, what's wrong if a pastor advise newly wedded couple to go on marathon sex after marriage?

What has that got to do with misplaced priorities?

Nothing is wrong there I have a problem with her saying the woman should do it whenever he likes.
I interpret her to mean that a woman cannot refuse her man sex if she is tired or not in the mood.
Actually I believe the couple would know when they want sex and who has a right to initiate such when and when.
They do not need her advice on that.

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Awesomefred32(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
We die here
do do couplecheesycheesycheesycheesysmileycheesy
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Agugbadin: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yoruba too like the thing both males and females
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
franchasng:
Bad ghel lolz cheesy

Meanwhile, if she keeps opening her computer for him anytime he wants to browse, he will become too familiar with it and over familiarity leads to loss of interest and desire for a new thing and new experience; this is while companies rotate their staff and assign them new roles so they don't get tired of doing the same thing over and over that may lead to fatigue.

Sometimes starve him, sometimes make him long for it and even beg for it, sometimes make it unavailable for him so he can appreciate it because men are naturally born explorers who on a normal circumstances wants to explore every explorable lady that's appealing to their eyes, don't blame them, blame nature that made it that way cry
Funny say wife starve me of sex I go just smile because I go dey get am steady for outside.When you want it I won't even give it you
e too much you leave my house.
I will never advice a woman to starve a man of sex,and vice versa

3 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by babasolution: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

go to hell,thank God its a woman giving the advised,if not it will be another male bashing charade

2 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by babasolution: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
tstx:
VERY FOOLISH TALK FROM A VERY FOOLISH PERSON.... before you come for me ask yourself this... Jesus go fit talk this kind thing in front of hundreds of people..??

Now i see why the bible forbade women from climbing the pulpit..

exactly women should not be preaching,they are mostly always saying rubbish
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Shelyklose(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
am not understanding.... wat happened to his own computer
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
babasolution:

go to hell,thank God its a woman giving the advised,if not it will be another male bashing charade

Baba solution get out of my mentions if you like hell so much go there cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by homirefacuny(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
donbachi:
Their time table go be...do do do do do chop sleep do do do do sleep chop do do do do go out come back do do do do go church come back do do do do....na dia body go tell dem....after some time na d same pastor go come settle wahala.
Numerous mad people on here and you are one of them grin
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by donbachi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
homirefacuny:
Numerous mad people on here and you are one of them grin
thanks
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by RomeoEmpire(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Evablizin:
grin grin
In her mind, this will help their marriage to last. Story for the gods.
Hope u are not speaking frm experience?
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by lordparcel: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
XaintJoel20:
What if the man's modem does not have data.

I pray the man doesn't try browsing with Glo network, because mate go don download enough babies before he go connect...
lolzzz
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by EmirAbj: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
TALKING SEX IN CHURCH IS TOTALLY RUBBISH, THIS IS WHY I HATE XTIANITY AND THEIR PASTORS
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Lhimeet(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
One month ado kpa grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.