Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? (8764 Views)

Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded / Was He Really Stingy Or He Just Avoided Been Exploited? / Is She Being Stingy Or A Good Manager. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
virgoquin:
don't my the guy joor,he is a very stingy and greedy person. just look at how the males are supporting his greedy acts.

broke rats everywhere
Will you keep quiet.
useless sets of liabilities

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
DWJOBScom:
The word here is support not carry all the bills.

The dude should show concern , get gifts , loan her some money when requested etc.

Such guys the moment they meet the lady they like they spend more than their salary self

money borrowed to a woman is as good as gone . they never pay back
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
That guy doesn't value you!!
This is one of the reasons that I can't date struggling guys!!!
You need to be with someone that values you!!!
Someone that is crazy about you!!
Someone that is ready to spend his last dime to prove his love for you!!
Real men don't wait for their girl to ask before giving them, they spend willingly and happily!!!
Call me a gold digger but I don't care, my happiness comes first in everything, Financial security is one of the things that makes me happy!!!

your type will never allow their senior brothers give anything to their gfs even if he does he must do the same for you.

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Twizzy30(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
the gang dope die. I'm proud to belong to this category tho cool
Heaven knows when i start making my money, I'll gladly sign up lol
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Iamtosignno:
I don't think your guy is stingy or not, he might testing you all this while to know maybe you will leave him or not. Now he is talking about marriage just ask him would he continue the behavior during your courtship now when you get married his answered to this question would bring out his mind to you
But Know That
Woman That Don't Ask For Anything Deserve Everything...
even the bible revokes your statement. Ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door shall be opened
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
funmisticqueen:
even the bible revokes your statement. Ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door shall be opened
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Know one thing for sure that.
Anything change in this life,
especially human being someone that make sad today might the same person that will make you happiest tomorrow...
I don't think bible predict tomorrow so don't use it in this kind of discussion...
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Real men don't wait for their girl to ask before giving them, they spend willingly and happily!!!
Call me a gold digger but I don't care, my happiness comes first in everything, Financial security is one of the things that makes me happy!!!
your type are used by Yahoo plus guys

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by carter009(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ugly dirty hungry broke ass b***h
virgoquin:
don't my the guy joor,he is a very stingy and greedy person. just look at how the males are supporting his greedy acts.

broke rats everywhere

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by duduade: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Iamtosignno:
I don't think your guy is stingy or not, he might testing you all this while to know maybe you will leave him or not. Now he is talking about marriage just ask him would he continue the behavior during your courtship now when you get married his answered to this question would bring out his mind to you
But Know That

Testing ke

Please OP you ain't just on his priority list at all... You way below

Forget you have a boyfriend. It's not a must you must have a boyfriend.. start hunting for husband quality materials..

A good guy will also share no matter how small he has

This looks like some kind of guy that will end up marrying another person
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
duduade:

Testing ke

Please OP you ain't just on his priority list at all... You way below

Forget you have a boyfriend. It's not a must you must have a boyfriend.. start hunting for husband quality materials..

A good guy will also share no matter how small he has

This looks like some kind of guy that will end up marrying another person

None of us know the guy intention Only God does
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by vivalavida(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
DaddyNimo:

oga sorry to say o, u don't have plenty sense... u wan loan gf money? them tell u say gf dey ever return loan? olodo girls for Don maga u wella with loan o lolzzz my dear you're into the relationship for money, you just wanna come here and sound like a good responsible girl. he buys cream of 12k for his sisters, you no get broda to do same for u? u be orphan? your papa travel go moon? see dis one o, she even dey threat to break up....break up na, he tie your destiny? my friend get faq out of here with ur broke ass....dont go and think about how you will get job, be looking for bf that will be giving u money there.

Chai
This Nigger made me laugh out loud
But u said it as it is jare.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by leonard002(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
wow...this is bad.. if a guy loves a lady. he will definitely buy her gifts even if it's a piece of gum once in a while. the dude didn't love you. end of story
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Opus85(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Every reaction is caused by an action. I do give my gf money, buy her things, bags, cloths, take her out steady. I flexed money on her like there was no tomorrow. Do give we siblings money, buy things for them. If she sees any ting I bough for myself that she likes, she takes without any struggle from me.

Started sending her money every month because I was madly in love. What happened? ThIs girl started cheating on me. Couldn't believe it.

Right now, op bf attitude is what I give her. Even if she is dying I can't give her a dime. I just form no money, no salary for months.

Most guys spend madly on their gf. Check that guy, something must have prompted his actions. Until I hear from the guy is when I can give him my judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Alexaonfleek: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
But op is he really that stingy or you just exaggerate things here.

The best thing to do is to confront him on why he behaves that way to you.don't sound so serious or he'll vex.just bring it up playfully and if he actually gets angry, please reconsider. Men like that may end up leaving financial bills for the woman

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by MannieA(f): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
relationship isn't an occupation. it's not obvious you both would get married as you'll still abandon him for a More richer guy since you girls are always dumb so the guy is actually doing it right cos I can't spend a kobo on any Biitch all in the name of relationship when you don't even have anything to offer asides from your organ of fornication.
buying 12,000 naira creams for his sisters is none of your business. that's his family and he needs to take care of them while you're a stranger hiding under the guise of dating.
break up with him and see who loses.

stop saying trash plz....I don't understand how u guyz reason o....like this girl is even considerate.... she's a hard working girl. . I get relationship isn't all about money....buh another reason for it is to support each other....if u are a girl dating a stingy boy... u will understand how painful it is to be so good to a guy and he's so stingy towards you.....boys of these days don't think b4 they talk..be reasonable plz....
if u can't care for ur girl...another guy will...she won't loose...its him who will loose a good lady....u think its all girls DAT can endure....you are fucking her..but don't want to care for her...Ogun kee u.....look at u saying u won't spend a dime on a girl...mtchewww....go and check yourself plz
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by mikeyung71(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
how many people didn't read the post like me here but the comments?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
DaddyNimo:

oga sorry to say o, u don't have plenty sense... u wan loan gf money? them tell u say gf dey ever return loan? olodo girls for Don maga u wella with loan o lolzzz my dear you're into the relationship for money, you just wanna come here and sound like a good responsible girl. he buys cream of 12k for his sisters, you no get broda to do same for u? u be orphan? your papa travel go moon? see dis one o, she even dey threat to break up....break up na, he tie your destiny? my friend get faq out of here with ur broke ass....dont go and think about how you will get job, be looking for bf that will be giving u money there.
bro I wish I can like your post multiple times... you too much
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by SexyDenzel: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
DWJOBScom:
The word here is support not carry all the bills.

The dude should show concern , get gifts , loan her some money when requested etc.

Such guys the moment they meet the lady they like they spend more than their salary self
Loan?! hahahahaha women no sabi wetin loan mean oo any loan wey bf give girlfriend to girls na gift/dash the money don go. Naija girls think once you're their bf you're their ATM.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Everyone is entitled to his opinion but let's reason together:
They've been dating for 8 years and he hasn't been giving her money, gifts etc...,she is therefore obviously not a golddigger.
He has been struggling financially and she stood by him and when she makes requests, he blows her off.
The guy doesn't have feelings for you, you're just there to while away time, sooner or later he will leave you.
This is not what a relationship should look like
Leave the guy and move on with your life
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by PheezyLee(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
I would have joined the multitude in abusing him but taken aback by that part you confirmed he takes good care of his sister and family members.

I think the fact that he cares for his sister to a larger extent shows he'll care for you as well once you become family. Spending that much on uncertain relationships nowadays is really not worth it ( especially when the partner doesnt show its worth one going out of his/her way for)but one can be rest that family is always there .

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
But op is he really that stingy or you just exaggerate things here.

The best thing to do is to confront him on why he behaves that way to you.don't sound so serious or he'll vex.just bring it up playfully and if he actually gets angry, please reconsider. Men like that may end up leaving financial bills for the woman
It's not really an exaggeration.
Guys like that abound. And they have a way of controlling ur mind. After breaking up with them, u find yourself with them again. Control freaks.
So @op might think it's too late to start afresh,she should forget him for good and concentrate on herself. Her man will come.
That guy isn't her man.

I always advice against long term relationship as most of the times it doesn't favour girls.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by don4real18(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Your happiness comes first and not that of your partner. SMH...
Back to you OP... Tell us what you have given to him these past 8 years that you believe he owes you a lot more than he presently gives you

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Erums(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Susu888:
Lets say relationship is not an occupation like most people r blaming her for.... but even to loan her(not dash her O”) to loan her money is a biggy for this guy?? The mofo is stingy as fvck i swear! Later on him go dey complain if she no allow him browse... abi na him mama pussy? Or did he inherit her that common sweet gesture nd money favours go dey hard for him? Wicked Idiot! Na men like him dey tarnish our image. Jst imagine angry

Can you please be quiet and let elders deliberate.. If u attention is needed.. We wud hint u

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Erums(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:

What security are u talkin abt when u don't own ur money.. Pls get sense
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Erums(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2018

Read the story well, no one is depending on anyone, for 8 years no penny dropped why na?Mfunny enough she makes her own money to still look attractive for the stingy guy

I think she attractive for herself.. Atleast she dated others in between breaks
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by boomssey(f): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Let him go abeg!
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
And our dear op don deactivate undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by monerozi5590: 6:00am On Nov 10, 2018
Opus85:
Every reaction is caused by an action. I do give my gf money, buy her things, bags, cloths, take her out steady. I flexed money on her like there was no tomorrow. Do give we siblings money, buy things for them. If she sees any ting I bough for myself that she likes, she takes without any struggle from me.

Started sending her money every month because I was madly in love. What happened? ThIs girl started cheating on me. Couldn't believe it.

Right now, op bf attitude is what I give her. Even if she is dying I can't give her a dime. I just form no money, no salary for months.

Most guys spend madly on their gf. Check that guy, something must have prompted his actions. Until I hear from the guy is when I can give him my judgement.

Why are you still with her knowing fully well that she is a cheat?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
derrydinny:
in 2010 you were in university, in 2018 you are still serving? sister, easy na abi you be dullard like bubu ni?

JUST ASSUMING...
ADMISSION IN 2010 FOR A 5-YEAR COURSE.
ASUU STRIKE IN 2011, AND 2013. PLUS SOME KIND INTERNAL STRIKE WELL KNOWN IN THE NAIJA UNI SETTINGS. SHE MIGHT END UP SPENDING 7 YEARS ON 5 YEARS COURSE, PLUS DELAY FOR NYSC BY HER SCHOOL...

SO THE REAL DULLARD HERE IS YOU. EMPTY CONE-HEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by derrydinny: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST ASSUMING...
ADMISSION IN 2010 FOR A 5-YEAR COURSE.
ASUU STRIKE IN 2011, AND 2013. PLUS SOME KIND INTERNAL STRIKE WELL KNOWN IN THE NAIJA UNI SETTINGS. SHE MIGHT END UP SPENDING 7 YEARS ON 5 YEARS COURSE, PLUS DELAY FOR NYSC BY HER SCHOOL...

SO THE REAL DULLARD HERE IS YOU. EMPTY CONE-HEAD.
sheer stupidity, this is outrageous

I know people that got admission in 2010 and are true with service even though they did 5 years course, why don't you let her explain herself or are you a dullard too?

I know your type though, always searching for attention by quoting other people, stupid nyamiris and terrorists

you better go and get yourself examined before you die from foolishness, vacuum Igbo
Re: Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? by MannieA(f): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Iamtosignno:
But Know That

testingsince 2010ahhhh...he is stingy jare.........there are some guyz they are rich....buh very stingy...there are also some DAT don't av much..buh know how to give...

it's not having money DAT determines a guy's giving....it's his heart... a kind heart with love will know how to give...this also applies to women too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pure Black-skinned Girls Rocks / Should I Tell My Husband I'm A Lesbian? What To Consider First. / Why Do Guys Like Sex So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.