Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (47680 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by adedayoa2(f): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2018
fykes:

Pls don't mention me if u don't think... Who she bake like? Or she bakes for shoprite , celebrities and roban stores?
Abeg if u don't know how much it costs to do a masters or maintain somebody in Nigeria. University. Don't mention me.
Baker ko baking powder ni
which one is if you don't think? Reply me without insults abeg, its too early.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Geenosko: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2018
The thinking of an average African towards marriage is fundamentally flawed. Of what concern is it to you if she's not married? No lady should be insulted if they aren't married. It's their life, not yours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by kalmebad(f): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:
Nobody also talked about how you HOEzuud to get the money you used in sponsoring yourself in the university.

No matter how you see it, no matter how people try to hide the truth from you, no matter how they try to sugarcoat the truth.

The bitter reality and truth remains that at 33, you are INCOMPLETE without a husband.

Let the truth burn!

Sometimes I wonder how we reason from anus, sometimes I wonder who gave birth to some conjugated slowpoke here who think they have a say over peoples life or think they r gods. Sometimes I wonder how they think the life they live is by their power or their destiny is in their hands. Sometimes I worry how they have not change their own circumstances and make themselves greater than who they are. Who said marriage is happiness...only when u find d right one and it has to b at Gods appointed time and not man. We know nothing about anyone's journey or story yet we won't stop judging. When do we get over this our unruly African mentality salvaging our way of thinking. Sometimes I hate to come here as there are many idiots who stay behind screen and spheew nonsense because talk is cheap

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by bluefilm: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Dinho20:
LOL,
NO ONE IS ABOVE MISTAKE

Yeah.

But not the mistake of adding 10 to 33.

If na buhari now, all of una go begin shout dullard but see as you just fall hand now.

Issapity cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Sarang(f): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Because.. all they care about is what their society says.
You are class! Dope. wink But they are classless! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Sarang(f): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2018
fykes:

Pls don't mention me if u don't think... Who she bake like? Or she bakes for shoprite , celebrities and roban stores?
Abeg if u don't know how much it costs to do a masters or maintain somebody in Nigeria. University. Don't mention me.
Baker ko baking powder ni

See this one.. what about all the old people that sends their kids to university frying akara.. oh they are doing runs too abi.. be deceiving yourself undecided but there is no excuse for medio.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Sarang(f): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:
Nobody also talked about how you HOEzuud to get the money you used in sponsoring yourself in the university.

No matter how you see it, no matter how people try to hide the truth from you, no matter how they try to sugarcoat the truth.

The bitter reality and truth remains that at 33, you are INCOMPLETE without a husband.

Let the truth burn!

The bitter reality of a coconut filled head of an average Nigerian hegoat..
Don't take this personal. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Sarang(f): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Geenosko:
The thinking of an average African towards marriage is fundamentally flawed. Of what concern is it to you if she's not married? No lady should be insulted if they aren't married. It's their life, not yours.

Which is why all they know is SEX and BABIES! blame them?!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Dinho20(m): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2018
bluefilm:

Yeah.

But not the mistake of adding 10 to 33.

If na buhari now, all of una go begin shout dullard but see as you just fall hand now.

Issapity cry cry cry
WOW.
BUHARI'S OWN IS FANATICAL
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Sarang(f): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2018
gonkin:
Pretty and still single at 33 really scares me. Something is wrong somewhere. Did a guy waste her years or she's getting too much male attention. Cuz some girls are that way

Must everyone marry? Nnahh eeh we are so backward in life! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Sarang(f): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Dinho20:
WHENEVER A LADY TELLS YOU HER AGE, ADD IT 10 (TEN), THEN YOU WILL GET HER REAL AGE.
NO GIRL CAN EVER TELL YOU HER REAL AGE.
SINCE THAT LADY CLAIMS THAT HER AGE IS 33, ADD IT TEN, SHE IS DEFINITELY 43 YEARS.

And so?
She has a university degree from her hardwork, what have you? shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Sarang(f): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2018
franklingud:
Don't mind them dear, your miracle is coming soon.

Husband Miracle? grin grin grin

Chineke nna!
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Sarang(f): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2018
Femijohn198:
marriage Na automatic tickets to heaven,where in the Bible that says marriage is a compulsory thing for man.nobody Should force anyman to married.if u know you're responsible enough go for it.

Lol in the case of Nigerians nah the ticket o.. better to marry and starve than to be single! Lol cheesy poverty filled mentality!
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Sarang(f): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2018
fykes:
the truth of the matter is that ladies like this end up dating multiple married men.. Going to extreme fetish ends to trap already married men.
Don't tell us how u trained... Tell us how u kept ur dignity while at it

Are you a virgin? I'm just curious. Casting a stone on someone else abi.. like say nah you holy pass sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by bluefilm: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2018
Dinho20:
WOW.
BUHARI'S OWN IS FANATICAL

Where's the difference?

Buhari got f9 in mathematics.

Meanwhile you got F9 in SIMPLE arithmetic right here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Dinho20(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2018
Sarang:

And so?
She has a university degree from her hardwork, what have you? shocked
LOL

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by gonkin(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Sarang:

Must everyone marry? Nnahh eeh we are so backward in life! shocked

At least let her have a kid. Still fair enough. U know this country it's what u lack people use as a kryptonyte.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by fykes(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Sarang:

Are you a virgin? I'm just curious. Casting a stone on someone else abi.. like say nah you holy pass sad

When it comes to what u quoted, I holy pass.
You folks have gone bananas .no dignity even in marriage.
I live in portharcourt u don't have to agree, but u can't deny it. Compared to women today, I holy pass.
PS. I'm also a married man. I know more than ur mind can conceive
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Sarang(f): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2018
gonkin:

At least let her have a kid. Still fair enough. U know this country it's what u lack people use as a kryptonyte.

In that country.. people lack everything essential but the things they shouldn't care about is what they usually care about.. which is called misplaced priorities.

From the days of our forefathers.. the days when women were only taught to cook and make babies, what has changed.. and we are still doing it.

And when the so-called educated people too talk.. you wonder why education is not a waste in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by jammal: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2018
technicallyrich:
Dope baker wey no see husband to marry.that one na baker.
Claiming this and that.
Continue.
Shilloh 2020 loading.
Prostitude.

I think this your PROSTITUDE refers to the whole female in your family
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Sarang(f): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
fykes:

When it comes to what u quoted, I holy pass.
You folks have gone bananas .no dignity even in marriage.
I live in portharcourt u don't have to agree, but u can't deny it. Compared to women today, I holy pass.
PS. I'm also a married man. I know more than ur mind can conceive

You are an individual and you are comparing yourself to womEn. Don't you see, it's not equal nah. Let me break it down to you.. compared to you Mr, I holy pass..
Now that's better. If you are gonna compare womeEn, do it with mEn and I tell you what, some men literally suck!
Ps. I am also a married woman. Argue with your data.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Sarang(f): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
technicallyrich:
Do angrype baker wey no see husband to marry.that one na baker.
Claiming this and that.
Continue.
Shilloh 2020 loading.
Prostitude.

Ewu gambia
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by consultancy: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2018
this one is way above 33 seff
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Jman06(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2018
Everybody mustn't be married.

Just live your life lady and never mind hypocritical Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by gonkin(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2018
faithfull18:

Nothing is wrong anywhere. Marriage is a lifelong commitment and people are being careful this days. If you are a lady, you would know that all kinds will approach you, the good, the bad etc. Coupled with the fact that the lady is good looking, suitors will assume she is taken. Life is all about choices and people have made up their minds to never settle for less.

OH yeah i get u. You've got a point Lol, I'm 30 and still single. I live alone, I got some wheels and got a secure job that pays above 90, yet I'm single its not like I enjoy it sometimes its hell, i am really looking for someone, it's not like they aint coming and calling but there are so many parasitic females. Believe me I have turned down some offers so yeah I'm pretty selective but I know I'm gonna get her soon, I'm tired of running, wanna hold on to someone so I pretty much have no time for unseriousness. So yeah who am I to diss her. But seriously a lady single and above 30 is scary.
I would be like WHATS WRONG WITH HER.
In my case I was jobless for almost 3 years after serving this hell hole. And my skills paid some bill but financial stability was an issue and u could rarely get a girl that would hold on to a jobless guy and i dont really know how to woo a girl into a relationship, really really suck at it. So that's my excuse. What's hers?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by faithfull18(f): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2018
gonkin:

OH yeah i get u. You've got a point Lol, I'm 30 and still single. I live alone, I got some wheels and got a secure job that pays above 90, yet I'm single its not like I enjoy it sometimes its hell, i am really looking for someone, it's not like they aint coming and calling but there are so many parasitic females. Believe me I have turned down some offers so yeah I'm pretty selective but I know I'm gonna get her soon, I'm tired of running, wanna hold on to someone so I pretty much have no time for unseriousness. So yeah who am I to diss her. But seriously a lady single and above 30 is scary.
In my case I was jobless for almost 3 years after serving this hell hole. And my skills paid some bill but financial stability was an issue and u could rarely get a girl that would hold on to a jobless guy and i dont really know how to woo a girl into a relationship, really really suck at it. So that's my excuse. What's hers?
Lol, true. She probably hasn't met the guy that fits the bill.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Mcy56(f): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2018
bluefilm:
Where's the difference?
Buhari got f9 in mathematics.
Meanwhile you got F9 in SIMPLE arithmetic right here on nairaland.
Savage! Good response!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2018
Chosen1984:
My Sincere advice to all screaming Marry! Marry!!

IF You didn't get Divine guidance to your spouse, stay off!!

Seek GOD'S Face for HIS Choice for you..

Marriage is a Life commitment!

If you Enter anyhow! You will be Rushed out Anyhow!!

Seek GOD'S Choice b4 u enter!!
tell me more, how do I seek God face? is it by asking for a sigh? pls tell me more.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by lukency(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2018
Anty you self you for try mary nah before your veins go stiff finish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by alwayskak(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2018
@33 how good will it have sound if it were to be you already have your own daughter too, please mummy go and marry ooo...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Mcy56(f): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2018
gonkin:
OH yeah i get u. You've got a point Lol, I'm 30 and still single. I live alone, I got some wheels and got a secure job that pays above 90, yet I'm single its not like I enjoy it sometimes its hell, i am really looking for someone,........ But seriously a lady single and above 30 is scary.
You are so hypocritical in your thinking!
If you think its easy for some female more than male, then you are living in a fantasy world. Forget all those women shaming in socia media. Some women still have their dignity and work hard to live a better life.
Now, put a woman exactly in your shoe, I mean that your exact excuse so you can understand what some passes through.
You cant know what her excuse is unless you asked her. Stop assuming or thinking for her.
One will sometimes wonder the kind of MEN society is breeding nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by AdewaleCoal: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2018
My Dearest, Don't mind all the Negative words, it's natural that many of those criticizing you are not happy with their lives. And to feel good about themselves, they have become bitter to people because that's how they feel inside. All what they are saying are reflections of how their lives are.
So, Celebrate yourself, have fun, enjoy your blessings, continue being good and always look to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.