Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga (72920 Views)

Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by okwabayi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
This woman tries so hard and yet her body is not appealing. She should instead learn a sport, her body is built for it.

6 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Romeo386: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bulldozer ke angry
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by gacijico: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Toks2008(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Neimar:
oboy eeeee

I go rim dt ass into 2

#teamboobsoverass
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by NAIRALAND215920: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
WHICH ONE IS BULLDOZER YANSH NA

3 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by gift2xl: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
LET US PRAY, FATHER LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION AMEN.
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by LegitHustler: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
How many inches be the nyash sef

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by danwilliams4u(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by LZAA: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Famousbabe:
Watch the seductive video
HERE

One says her Nyash na ATOMIC BULLDOZER
If i ever hear any female complain that men view them just as sex objects i go slap am
Why complain when na una dy objecify unasef
Roger3D ova to u
Immhotep onyeoga DaBullIT justiceleague1 velocity25
Api weekend o
Wia is sarrki my ruv grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by madjune(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queensss.
....female television Hosts.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Ask those MEN that ended up with such ladies, the last time they had "peace of mind"....
Better respect yourself !!!!

Abeg, what about ladies that sell insurance?
Are they covered?

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by olajide8(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Let them stop or this nonsense O! Na which time Laura backside come big reach this O! Photoshop everywhere- more so it's just fat - smelling fat-

3 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Nairalane: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
Is it not Shit, that is there
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Neimar:
oboy eeeee
I go rim dt ass into 2
With what? Your dot pri.ck?
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by omooba969(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Toks2008:

#teamboobsoverass

Wetin dey boobs sef, just two lumps of flesh hanging on the chest. undecided

#teamassoverboobs any time any day...... heaven!grin

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Xisnin(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
LZAA:

If i ever hear any female complain that men view them just as sex objects i go slap am
Why complain when na una dy objecify unasef
Roger3D ova to u
Immhotep onyeoga DaBullIT justiceleague1 velocity25
Api weekend o
Wia is sarrki my ruv grin

Can you say the same thing to any of your female family members?
Please face the topic and this particular attention-seeker and stop generalizing.

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:
i feel bad for her.

As old as she is, she is acting like one of those 19-year old instagram thots that rap artists pass around for fun. This is a lady that purportedly has a career in TV, but still, she feels the need to reduce herself to an object just for IG likes and morally unsound men to hail her.

Says a lot of her self esteem.
There is no objectivication by a lady sexualizing up herself without showing skin. Because a woman has carear does not mean her God given sexual looks has to be discarded. Gosh you educated girls just learn nonsense from some whites that are dem*nted liberal whites. Whicg one be objectivication sgain for a lady showing off her God given curves?
Thats how men marry the less educated ones while you lot keep dressing like old school maids just because you have a career. As if na her carear men wan chop.

Thats how 19yrs plus attract mates while evening newspaper one keep repeating the same midtakes they made earlier at 19+ by harping on career only bs that made them evening things in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wether they like it or not, women are created to be other things and most importantly sex something put am object na you sabi. Any woman not ready to be out of ego should go turn her self into a man or let those who know their essence be.
Which man no appreciate what he is seeing there? Even if she no get career men will see go for her just by what their eyes can see.

That is how those 19 yrs olds will be attracting mates like fliers the evening newspaper ones will keep making thesame midtakes they made when the were younger thinking career is all that makes a woman and keeping the God given assets in the dark.

Career is just a plus with most ladies cause its not as if they will gladly initiate and bankroll a relationship with the salary from the career they like to taunt? like men do.

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Emaprince: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:
i feel bad for her.

As old as she is, she is acting like one of those 19-year old instagram thots that rap artists pass around for fun. This is a lady that purportedly has a career in TV, but still, she feels the need to reduce herself to an object just for IG likes and morally unsound men to hail her.

But this is what women likes na...

Bone talks madam, women suffers from a very low self esteem. They always want validations from men all the time. On social media, they do everything for the attention, likes and admiration of men. They upload their most recent pics..where they have their best make ups and new hairs. It's all for the likes ma..

Don't act like attention from men is not the most important food to the soul of a woman. Unless you want to lie to yourself.

This is what women need.. They go every length to get it. And coupled with the fact that men are visual beings, the easiest way to get their attention and compliments is through physical looks before anybody will even know what you have upstairs.

A woman with a good job like hers showing off her goodies doesn't necessarily mean she is cheap or a hoe.. She is just hungry for some attention and validation. Every woman is guilty of this once in a while( both single and married). They want to know if they still got it or not

Till the world end, women will continue to be this way
..and it will even get worst as we are nearing the end where a tough battle to win a man is on the horizon.

6 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Neimar: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
CookieLaVee:
With what? Your dot pri.ck?
I go start with u
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by SimplePlan34: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
That rumpled ass filled with stretch marks

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
Leave these ones to they deceive themselves. Talking career career up and down....who unmarried ladies career epp? which relationship their career epp and power? I dont see it as low self esteem though its more like them pursing their primary essence to us just like we men have ours to and do pursue towards them.
Emaprince:
But this is what women likes na...

Bone talks madam, women suffers from a very low self esteem. They always want validations from men all the time. On social media, they do everything for the attention, likes and admiration of men. They upload their most recent pics..where they have their best make ups and new hairs. It's all for the likes ma..

Don't act like attention from men is not the most important food to the soul of a woman. Unless you want to lie to yourself.

This is what women need.. They go every length to get it. And coupled with the fact that men are visual beings, the easiest way to get their attention and compliments is through physical looks before anybody will even know what you have upstairs.

Till the world end, women will continue to be this way
..and it will even get worst as we are nearing the end where a tough battle to win a man is on the horizon.

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by LZAA: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Xisnin:

Can you say the same thing to any of your female family members?
Please face the topic and this particular attention-seeker and stop generalizing.
U serious?
ANY and i mean ANY female who does this is more or less advertising as a h@#
And to clear ur doubt lemme leave u with the lyrics of the great lauryn hill
"showing off ur ass cuz u thinkin it's a trend,girlfriend
Lemme break it down for u again,u know i only say it cuz i'm truly genuine,don't be a hard rock if u really are a gem"
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Earlystar698(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
me write know

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by homirefacuny(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queensss.
....female television Hosts.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Ask those MEN that ended up with such ladies, the last time they had "peace of mind"....
Better respect yourself !!!!

This is deep. If you know you know. God bless you real good buddy

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by ngwababe(f): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=speedyconnect3 post=72837424]Call them sex objects they pick offence.

But stop acting like sex objects they won't.

Tell me woman wey no be sex object nna? Funny statement!
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by JuanDeDios: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:
i feel bad for her.

This girl is sound. Imagine the kind of intelligent conversations one could have going on a safari with her!
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Advertising assets to attract mate by both gender is a naturally thing from time immemrial. No biggy here. Only level of decency matters. Which is generally ok as long as much skin is not overtly displayed. Trapped on her job desk all day all year long may be keeping her off, like it does many 21st century ladies, from doing it codedly enough offline to attract a spouse unlike non career ladies.
LZAA:

U serious?
ANY and i mean ANY female who does this is more or less advertising as a h@#
And to clear ur doubt lemme leave u with the lyrics of the great lauryn hill
"showing off ur ass cuz u thinkin it's a trend,girlfriend
Lemme break it down for u again,u know i only say it cuz i'm truly genuine,don't be a hard rock if u really are a gem"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by technicallyrich(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Useless prostitude. She no even fine sef. Strong yanshh
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by jnoz23(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
dat 1 sef dey
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Olajah81: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
The yanch no reach my babe ohh..
I swear to God almighty...
May God punish me, if l lie
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by bukatyne(f): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
Leave these ones to they deceive themselves. Talking career career up and down....who unmarried ladies career epp?which relationship women career epp and power? I dont see it as low self esteem though its more like them pursing their primary essence to us just like we men have ours to pursue to them.

Hmmmmm

Another perspective.

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Oliver80(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
what’s the price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood / Mercy Eke Slays In See-Through Outfit / Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.