Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga (72912 Views)

Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
All these stingy ladies here whose career cant bankroll a relationship yet too stingy to have men be sure of the physical asset they wish men to bankroll. And even pained when other ladies do, i have one question why be both poor and a witch too?
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by AngelicBeing: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queensss.
....female television Hosts.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Ask those MEN that ended up with such ladies, the last time they had "peace of mind"....
Better respect yourself !!!!
Feminist tongue

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by ngwababe(f): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
There is not objectivication by a lady sexualizing up herself without showung skin. Because you a woman has carear does not mean ger God given sexual looks has to be discarded. Gosh you educated girls just learn nonsense from whites. Whicg one be objectivication sgain for a lady showing off her God given curves? Thats how men marry the less educated ones while you lot keep dressing like old school maids just because you have a career. As if na her carear men wan chop.

God bless you bro. Go to instagram, na men dey show off pass oo, if flavour isn't naked, psquare dey show him abs. They ain't sex object oo, but once a lady puts her picture, ghen ghen, she don turn to sex object.
Every day, I keep seeing different pre-wedding/wedding pictures, if the girl no pose doggy dem never dey pose. if you see make-up, Hmmm, him so called husband and well behaved nairaland brothers no go talk oo. But a girl wey dem no know, if she no be prostitute, she be slay mama or sex object. God have mercy!
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Tloc(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:
i feel bad for her.

As old as she is, she is acting like one of those 19-year old instagram thots that rap artists pass around for fun. This is a lady that purportedly has a career in TV, but still, she feels the need to reduce herself to an object just for IG likes and morally unsound men to hail her.

Says a lot of her self esteem.

Ouch! Safarigirl this is as blunt as it can ever get.
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by IamGoke(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Seriously!
I can’t even wrap my head around this kinda madness!
She’s got everything going for her.... why the need to be unnecessarily stupid

Eventually, she has a sudden urge for large influx of cash.
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
ngwababe:

God bless you bro. Go to instagram, na men dey show off pass oo, if flavour isn't naked, psquare dey show him abs. They ain't sex object oo, but once a lady puts her picture, ghen ghen, she don turn to sex object.
Every day, I keep seeing different pre-wedding/wedding pictures, if the girl no pose doggy dem never dey pose. if you see make-up, Hmmm, him so called husband and well behaved nairaland brothers no go talk oo. But a girl wey dem no know, if she no be prostitute, she be slay mama or sex object. God have mercy!
Lol thanks for understanding. Everybody is running his or her race and some (who are not even be running better) be castigating others. Imagine, If na like that we men who sell land, hustle hard, do plenty things just to be attractive to ladies wetin we be na .....sex subject?
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by ngwababe(f): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
Lol thanks for understanding. Everybody is running his or her race and some (who are not even be running better) be castigating others. Imagine, If na like that we men who sell land, hustle hard, do plenty things just to be attractive to ladies wetin we be na .....sex subject?

Sex subject indeed grin
Bro it's well with us oooo

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Xisnin(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
LZAA:

U serious?
ANY and i mean ANY female who does this is more or less advertising as a h@#
And to clear ur doubt lemme leave u with the lyrics of the great lauryn hill
"showing off ur ass cuz u thinkin it's a trend,girlfriend
Lemme break it down for u again,u know i only say it cuz i'm truly genuine,don't be a hard rock if u really are a gem"

This was your previous statement condemning all female as sex object because this
particular woman did something you don't like. Take note of the bold.

If i ever hear any female complain that men view them just as sex objects i go slap am
Why complain when na una dy objecify unasef

You have gone specific in this latest reply, which is what I corrected you about.
Why do you have to assume girlfriend?

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Xisnin(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
There is no objectivication by a lady sexualizing up herself without showing skin. Because a woman has carear does not mean her God given sexual looks has to be discarded. Gosh you educated girls just learn nonsense from some whites that are dem*nted liberal whites. Whicg one be objectivication sgain for a lady showing off her God given curves?
Thats how men marry the less educated ones while you lot keep dressing like old school maids just because you have a career. As if na her carear men wan chop.
Thats how 19yrs plus attract mates while evening newspaper one keep repeating the same midtakes they made earlier at 19+ by harping on career only bs that made them evening things in the first place.
You sound like an illiterate all in the bid to defend a trashy display.
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin Some of us dey even pull shirt show six, even 12, packs sef if every every no work just to be on good books. Some train ladies ..plenty things. Ordinary pic dey de craze scatter everywhere. Abeg make we leave matter.
ngwababe:

Sex subject indeed grin
Bro it's well with us oooo

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Xisnin(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Emaprince:
But this is what women likes na...

Bone talks madam, women suffers from a very low self esteem. They always want validations from men all the time. On social media, they do everything for the attention, likes and admiration of men. They upload their most recent pics..where they have their best make ups and new hairs. It's all for the likes ma..

Don't act like attention from men is not the most important food to the soul of a woman. Unless you want to lie to yourself.

This is what women need.. They go every length to get it. And coupled with the fact that men are visual beings, the easiest way to get their attention and compliments is through physical looks before anybody will even know what you have upstairs.

A woman with a good job like hers showing off her goodies doesn't necessarily mean she is cheap or a hoe.. She is just hungry for some attention and validation. Every woman is guilty of this once in a while( both single and married). They want to know if they still got it or not

Till the world end, women will continue to be this way
..and it will even get worst as we are nearing the end where a tough battle to win a man is on the horizon.
What you wrote up there is hogwash with no substance.
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by asawanathegreat(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Kata pot nyash
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Xisnin:

You sound like an illiterate all in the bid to defend a trashy display.
You sound hypocritical when you take a second and third look when a lady dressed like that walks past you. Infact wetin you find enter here if not to see big yansh abi you no read the topic before you click enter here?
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by LZAA: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Xisnin:

This was your previous statement condemning all female as sex object because this
particular woman did something you don't like. Take note of the bold.

You have gone specific in this latest reply, which is what I corrected you about.
Why do you have to assume girlfriend?
The gf bit is the lyrics the same way men say bro to each other
Also it's the feminists my prev post was about
U cannae eat ur cake and have it na
ALL women crave attention
Its the way humans are wired
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Toks2008(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
omooba969:

Wetin dey boobs sef, just two lumps of flesh hanging on the chest. undecided

#teamassoverboobs any time any day...... heaven!grin

Different strokes they say. The sight of sweet looking boobs( Not necessarily big) is a turn on for me. Just have that moderate ass and I'm good.

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by MNDY(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Seriously!
I can’t even wrap my head around this kinda madness!
She’s got everything going for her.... why the need to be unnecessarily stupid

Actually, I don't know what it is with most of you ladies and objectifying yourselves. Even Chika Ike a Ph.D. holder for that matter had to post topless pictures of herself recently.

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nigarians and misplaced priorities.

What is atomic about the stiff looking ass.
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Make she do surgery for her yam leg too abeg to balance the equation or it remains X

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Roger3D(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
LZAA:

If i ever hear any female complain that men view them just as sex objects i go slap am
Why complain when na una dy objecify unasef
Roger3D ova to u
Immhotep onyeoga DaBullIT justiceleague1 velocity25
Api weekend o
Wia is sarrki my ruv grin
What tha f^ck is wrong with you? angry Don't you ever quote me on nonsense threads such as these angry angry

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by LZAA: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Roger3D:
What tha f^ck is wrong with you? angry Don't you ever quote me on nonsense threads such as these angry angry

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
Believe it or not, every being on planet Earth seeks ATTENTION.
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Xisnin(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
You sound hypocritical when you take a second and third look when a lady dressed like that walks past you. Infact wetin you find enter here if not to see big yansh abi you no read the topic before you click enter here?
Most sane people including me will take a second look when they see a new madman or madwoman on the street.
Does that mean we are hypocrites?

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by kakale1: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
[ONLY POO DEY THERE ....SPIT
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by pedrilo: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
I wonder wat ladies hope to achieve wen they show their back side and asss view tru pictures n post online.
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by ChristineC: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bantam:
Las Las if she open the Yansh Na Fly go Rush am sad
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha characters full here ooo
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by safarigirl(f): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Emaprince:
But this is what women likes na...

Bone talks madam, women suffers from a very low self esteem. They always want validations from men all the time. On social media, they do everything for the attention, likes and admiration of men. They upload their most recent pics..where they have their best make ups and new hairs. It's all for the likes ma..

Don't act like attention from men is not the most important food to the soul of a woman. Unless you want to lie to yourself.

This is what women need.. They go every length to get it. And coupled with the fact that men are visual beings, the easiest way to get their attention and compliments is through physical looks before anybody will even know what you have upstairs.

A woman with a good job like hers showing off her goodies doesn't necessarily mean she is cheap or a hoe.. She is just hungry for some attention and validation. Every woman is guilty of this once in a while( both single and married). They want to know if they still got it or not

Till the world end, women will continue to be this way
..and it will even get worst as we are nearing the end where a tough battle to win a man is on the horizon.

Chimamanda Adichie
Hilary Clinton
TY Bello
Rita Dominic
Oprah Winfrey
Michelle Obama

These are great women, who do not need ass-shots to seek relevance, they do not need validation, because they have self confidence.

I never called her a hoe or cheap, I said she's acting like a teenage IG thot and I expressed concern for her self esteem. Any woman that does this to seek validation has issues with her self esteem.

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Xisnin:

Most sane people including me will take a second look when they see a new madman or madwoman on the street.
Does that mean we are hypocrites?
Then check your manhood if your balls are complete. Also when you go about displaying your achievements and other assets even as you strive to convince a babe that you have what it takes to keep her comfortable in the quest to attract a mate you must be a sex object too. Abi? Again, wtf are you doing here? You miss road?
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by safarigirl(f): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
ngwababe:

this is a lie

That is why you can only mention Flavour and P-Square.

Without going a far as IG, you know how come misbehave up and down. Today it is Moet, tomorrow Onyi Alex, next tomorrow Destiny Etiko, Toke Makinwa, Chika Ike, Biodun Oke-whatever, and more and more and more women, exposing breast, showing yansh,making seductive poses, for perverts to greet them. You never find classy men there, oh no, it is the bottom of the barrel me telling them they are 'sexy'

It is because of clowns like them that men cannot take women seriously.

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:

Chimamanda Adichie
Hilary Clinton
TY Bello
Rita Dominic
Oprah Winfrey
Michelle Obama

These are great women, who do not need ass-shots to seek relevance, they do not need validation, because they have self confidence.

I never called her a hoe or cheap, I said she's acting like a teenage IG thot and I expressed concern for her self esteem. Any woman that does this to seek validation has issues with her self esteem.
Well, she doesnt want to end up like those in that your list. Na by force? Some there have no husband, one had their husbands going after interns (maybe because she was too egocentric...sorry..high on self esteem to be sexy for him) and attracting a national disgrace ve seen sexual pic of Michelle. What has esteem got to do with? Such misguided esteem may not have paid off to her the way she want overtime just like to some in that your list.
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:
this is a lie

Without going a far as IG, you know how come misbehave up and down. Today it is Moet, tomorrow Onyi Alex, next tomorrow Destiny Etiko, Toke Makinwa, Chika Ike, Biodun Oke-whatever, and more and more and more women, exposing breast, showing yansh,making seductive poses, for perverts to greet them. You never find classy men there, oh no, it is the bottom of the barrel me telling them they are 'sexy'

Men show off for attraction in a different way. Show off cars, house, designer jewelries even blow grammer for etc what do you think hushpoopi, e-money, Wizkid etc do and have many ladies swooning around them to choose from? Does that make you see them as sex objects? Instead you and other ladies get the clue and follow up if given the chance. Women show their own asset physical and otherwise. And men get the clue too and follow up if they can.The main thing is for certain limits not to be exceeded which i dont think she did.

For a sexual relationship to happen its your job to show hints you can make a dick rise or make a risen one (as it does rise every morning on its own) fall mine to show i can sustainably reward you for such capabilty for such much needed service. And this appraisal (of sexual vs financial assurance/promise) unavoidably happens automatically on a deep subconcious level in both gender on exposure to one another. To do that subtly without showing within limits of showing too much skin makes you a true woman. If you cant subtly give a promise of such assurance or i cant of my own side platonic "oyo" is the case.

Grammer, material things and career from ladies no dey raise dick nor fall risen one. Sexy does. Conversly, from men to women, some things from above can make pvssy wet. Hence both gender concentrate more on what will appeal, excite and sexually agitate the other side to a large extent.
Again giving the subtly sexuality hint is not the problemnor objectification as long as within certain gray limits.
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by 2chukwu(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
What d bleeping hell is this
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by ngwababe(f): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:
this is a lie

My sister na lie. Men takes women serious and they are still taking women serious. If not, there won't be any marriage again.

Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood / Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos / Mercy Eke Slays In See-Through Outfit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67