Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga (72916 Views)

Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
ngwababe:

My sister na lie. Men takes women serious and they are still taking women serious. If not, there won't be any marriage again.
You know its actually women who are too egocentric to be sexy enough to men (their husband) that men don't take seriously(as men consider them to be too serious to make good playmate) and they will be wondering how men or (oga in the case of married one) leave them rich career lady/madam follow sexy not soo or even uneducated babes, house maid or side chicks.

But madam yousef why you no leave better sexy pic for us to peruse and appraise if e meet our spec for your profile? Wetin dey there dey fall something lol.
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by jimcaddy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ikebe super. This booty go sweet for doggy ooo.... ase buruku..
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by joepepsy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
What is hot and sexy about this ass filled with sit.
Famousbabe:
Atomic Bulldozer Nyash!! OAP Moet Abebe Causes Commotion With Her Ass. Fans Go Gaga

Hot and sexy OAP, Moet Abebe causes a stir after sharing this video of her big backside as she whines it seductively.

She got her fans talking. Even Tunde Ednut wasn't left out. Tunde screamed!

"Ah ah! I no know say MoëtAbebe of SoundCityTV get Yansh Oo... ah ah! How come I didn’t notice this Yansh since? Ah ah"

Some claim the OAP's ass is 'padded' while others claim she did butt enlargement surgery.

Moet Abebe is a Radio goddess and multiple Award Winning TV/Radio OAP at Soundcity.

Watch the seductive video
HERE and see reactions:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/oap-moet-abebe-causes-commotion-with.html?m=1
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by ngwababe(f): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
You know its actually women who are too egocentric to be sexy enough to men (their husband) that men dont take seriously and they will be wondering how men or (oga in the case of married one) leave them rich career lady/madam follow sexy not soo or even uneducated babes, house maid or side chicks.

But madam yousef why you no leave better sexy pic for us to peruse and appraise if e meet our spec for your profile? Wetin dey there dey fall something lol.

No mind them and they will end up castigating others.
As for the sexy pic to peruse, I dey fear "sex object" grin

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Gerrard59(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
Men show off for attraction in a different way. Show off cars, house, designer jewelries even blow grammer for etc what do you think hushpoopi, e-money, Wizkid etc do and have many ladies swooning around them to choose from? Does that make you see them as sex objects? Instead you and other ladies get the clue and follow up if given the chance. Women show their own asset physical and otherwise. And men get the clue too and follow up if they can.The main thing is for certain limits not to be exceeded which i dont think she did.

For a sexual relationship to happen its your job to show hints you can make a dick rise or make a risen one (as it does rise every morning on its own) fall mine to show i can sustainably reward you for such capability for such much needed service. And this appraisal (of sexual vs financial assurance/promise) unavoidably happens automatically on a deep subconscious level in both gender on exposure to one another. To do that subtly without showing within limits of showing too much skin makes you a true woman. If you cant subtly give a promise of such assurance or i cant of my own side platonic "oyo" is the case.

Grammar, material things and career from ladies no dey raise dick nor fall risen one. Sexy does. Conversely, from men to women, some things from above can make pvssy wet. Hence both gender concentrate more on what will appeal, excite and sexually agitate the other side to a large extent.
Again giving the subtly sexuality hint is not the problem nor objectification as long as within certain gray limits.

I read your points and I liked the angle you came from.

In summary, both genders do things to attract each other but limits must be known.

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
ngwababe:

No mind them and they will end up castigating others.
As for the sexy pic to peruse, I dey fear "sex object" grin
Lol
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by princfred(m): 2:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Gerrard59:

I read your points and I liked the angle you came from.

In summary, both genders do things to attract each other but limits must be known.

Exactly nnam. To gravitate the opposite gender into sexual resonance, each side has to motivate by subtly hinting whatever arouses the promise of sexual euphoria in the other.To succeed at this within cetain limits of exposure is not objectivification of anything. Ofcourse womanity is way beyond sexuality but sexuality must never be underrated in womanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood / Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos / Mercy Eke Slays In See-Through Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.