Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (173126 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by wikesamson: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2018
hmm
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Just keep looking for my trouble cheesycheesy
grin grin Did I lie?
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Divay22(f): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2018
dbos11:

Those are the type of girls i Bleep mostly at the brothel now

They are not after ur money afterall but after ur satisfaction grin
I say Weldone sir! cheesy
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin Did I lie?
gringrin that's the answer....
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=Olalan post=72835741]How guys are comfortable sleeping with women who aren't their spouse amuses me[/quot
What do you mean by spouse?
Spouse is it in terms of girlfriend, fiancee or wife... Which one?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Na This type I dey find since sef..wen I fuq her yansh finish I will release ontop the charm..it will flow from one bead to another before entering back inside her Pussy grin we die here grin

5 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Epunch1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
The reporter sef, na chain smoker. grin grin
lol you know em...? or you just won exonerate youself. charmer!!!!
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by jimmychang: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bloooody:
The African mentality, There is no such thing as voo doo
*spits*

but there is such thing like Foofooo

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by meobizy(f): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
The charms look no different from the one worn on his neck.
For him to recognize them means he’s dabbled in things of the occult in the past.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MannieA(f): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=Rextizzle post=72836256] Don't ever quote me again![/quote...

who be this? cry[quote author=Rextizzle post=72836256] Don't ever quote me again![/quote...

who be this?
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by ThatKING(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
One man's poison is another man's indomie
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Bloooody(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
jimmychang:

but there is such thing like Foofooo
What are you saying?
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by gurunlocker: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
I no blame her, she dey protect herself from potential ritualists because of the nature of her olosho job grin grin
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by GOFRONT(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
wao sexy waist...

Something must still kill a man las las
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Harwoyeez(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
I cover my prick with the blood of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by KelB(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wetin pvssy go do some men
Hmmm
U better get your vaseline to avoid sexual transmitted demons(STDs)

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Lexusgs430: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
After we carry them, we go request them to show us their waist now, before we waste our destiny for an unknown destination.......

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by LordKO(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is common among females from Francophone African countries. It's much to do with their worldview/religious inclination. To them the amulates are firstly fashion, and then more for their protection - it's thought to give protection against evil - than using it for harmful tendency towards their partners.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by BIXYBABE: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
The hustle is real
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Deltatoto: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
tendingNews:
Nigerian blogger, Isoko Boy, shared this video about a slay mama caught with charms round her curvy waist. He then advises men to be careful.
Watch video
HERE

He claims that's not just an ordinary beads. Some claim she wore it for protection against yahoo boys.

See different reasons.

What do you think?
god save me for karashika
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Dinho20(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
SOME PEOPLE BOW TO CHARMS
WHILE SOME PEOPLE ARE ABOVE CHARMS.

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Uglymind: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
It reminds me of when I enter the planet 4 woji road ph.. When I meet 1 runs girl 4rm uniport as we talk finish I enter room with her.. Omo u need c wetin she put 4 waist and leg.. Na so I just respect myself payam the 5k. Jejely commot room.. I no wan enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by ipobarethieves: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
sad sad wink grin sad sad ordinary bead .This one nor get effect against fisifunkododada,lefulefu,wristbangle,iyangbali.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by RTSC: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
I just don't fancy ladies on waist beads.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol
Anybody wey enter this kind babe, naso him life go dey drop like phone battery grin
Awon omo shaku shaku

3 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by SirLakes: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
[s]Why not go to school, graduate and get a good job and earn your own money.[/s]

Which job, the one you create abi
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Rocktation(f): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
It sure does not look like she was caught to me. She's proudly flaunting her stuff.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by enemyofprogress: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dem full nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.