Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? (1367 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / How I Toasted A Female Bank Staff Today / I Almost Toasted Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by yagbaboy1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2010
skyndyp:

It all depends on where u spend most part of your day. Like me, i do customer care services so i have them in droves. Before now, i used to stay for a whole week without any bobo coming my way
omo men she atalk say she dey do customer services+care 4 dat mata.na wa
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by newmusic: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2010
But iice the mod,i didnt insult you cuz i dnt like when people call me names or whatever.i only write what i observe.
But being a mod,you have to be simple and direct with your replies and dont think a mod should even insult people

Please dont call me names !!!
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by iice(f): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2010
I take back what i said. . .you don't understand me grin grin
Sorry if you can't separate your person from what you do but i can.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by newmusic: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2010
Well whatever,goodluck miss iice the moderator
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by daylae(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2010
@poster the word 'toast' sounds like we still living in the 19th century;think the world now has a new name for it now. . .@iice quit watching lots movies.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by iice(f): 3:44am On Jul 23, 2010
Quit watching because of what or who? rofl grin grin
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by oyinda3(f): 5:34am On Jul 23, 2010

A female friend of mine said different guys do approach her on a daily bases, So I wish to find out if thats the way it happens to every other girl or is her case an extraordinary one? Ladies how many guys toast you per day or per week or per month or per year?

rotflmao. her case is not extraordinary. typical in fact depending on what type of girl she is. ie social, dressy etc
if a naija girl doesn't get toasted at least once per week. it means she never leaves her house.

skyndyp:

It all depends on where u spend most part of your day. Like me, i do customer care services so i have them in droves. Before now, i used to stay for a whole week without any bobo coming my way

best answer.

solution: if 4 u guys to find some job or employment or something. or do something more useful with your freetime other than chasing every girl that come your way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. / Modernsexism / A Broke Sugar Daddy With Pot Belly Or A Rich Sugar Daddy With Six Packs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.