Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. (1365 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by yemi221(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2011
Morning house, i just met dis girl on facebook a week ago.i was able 2 get her no 2ru a friend.and i want a have a serious ralationship with her that can leads to marriage.she is in her early 20s and am in my mid 20s.we are both undergraduate of different universities. i av started calling her though she pick my calls. but i dont want ask her just lyk dat i felt is 2 early.HOW DO U GUYZ THINK I CAN GO ABT IT. I REALY LYK HER.
I NEED ADVICE PLSSSSSS!!!
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by Pysam(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
Men it gud u be ur sef
*neva tell her wot u are nt
*get to no her first b4 u profess luv
*do rush tins go step by step u can't do it one day cos she is nt a robot bt has a heart emotions
*sex is nt a gud start if nt u be as evry other guy to her.
*get close bt nt too close for comfort.
*be sincere wen u want to apprecate her neva flatter cos she nos d truth.
*make sure ur communicatn wit her is sensible,neat,nt ful of lie and constant
*above all neva fail to show interest geniuely nd pray wit her nd for her .gud luck broda (ps)
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by sistajay(f): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
@ OP, to win her heart, you just gotta be yourself!
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by yemi221(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2011
@sisjay and pys thanx
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
Are you really sure you are in luv? You haven't even seen her before. lipsrsealed Be careful before you lead urself in hot soup.
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by philip0906(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2011
u just met some random chic on facebook nd u say u r in love?God help u undecided
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
yemi 22:

Morning house, i just met dis girl on facebook a week ago.i was able 2 get her no 2ru a friend.and i want a have a serious ralationship with her that can leads to marriage.she is in her early 20s and am in my mid 20s.we are both undergraduate of different universities. i av started calling her though she pick my calls. but i dont want ask her just lyk dat i felt is 2 early.HOW DO U GUYZ THINK I CAN GO ABT IT. I REALY LYK HER.

u met her on facebook
u got her no through a friend
u are still an undergraduate
u both attend different universities
u want a relationship that can lead to marriage

looks like you are looking for trouble,
u think marriage is a football field or na playstation 2

when u want a girl for serious relationship make very sure it is someone u know inside out,
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by Mygoldie(f): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

u met her on facebook

when u want a girl for serious relationship make very sure it is someone u know inside out,

the best comment.
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by Areaboy2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

u met her on facebook

Another brilliant comment,

at op. what u see isnt what u get  my fren,

at the moment, all u are infatuating about is what u see,  what happend to being friends first before proclaiming love and all that?
Before u know u are ready for a serious relationship, u have to learn to look past what u see.
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by omega25red(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
rokiatu:

Are you really sure you are in luv? You haven't even seen her before. lipsrsealed Be careful before you lead urself in hot soup.
I was going to ask the same thing

poster why not take the time to get to know her for who and what she is before you start talking marriage. The least you can do is take her on a date and do things together while getting to know each other because you dont want to wake up 5years from now to realise you made a mistake
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by yemi221(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2011
@ rokiat and phillip dont misconcept me am not saying am in luv with her.ofcourse i just met her.a friend of mine who is close to her had told me alot about her.and i guess she possess the wife material.dats y i am thinking of being a friend 1st.what i need 4rm u guyz is an advize on how to go about it.i lyk her bt not in luv 4 now.
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by Orton10(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
yemi 22:

U'RE ON A LONG TIN.
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by Pysam(m): 5:04am On Jan 04, 2011
Men u can meet her anywhere for all i care less.the idea still is if u want her gt closer geniuely.cos no body is goin 2 tell me hw i ll meet my babygirl.i can meet her in church ,facebk, market,farm, bank, hospital at least b4 i get to d gravel it does nt mata .wot matas to me is who she is nd wot i ll make out of her.so bro its nt evry body dt ll wish u safe journey.if u can talk to her nd she reply u can know her nd if u can knw her ,u can choose to be her friend to any degree u want or choose nt to.U re a smart guy go 4 it men no leyley!(p/s)
Re: Need Help On How 2 Win Her Heart. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2011
yemi 22:

@ rokiat and phillip dont misconcept me am not saying am in luv with her.ofcourse i just met her.a friend of mine who is close to her had told me alot about her.and i guess she possess the wife material.dats y i am thinking of being a friend 1st.what i need 4rm u guyz is an advize on how to go about it.i lyk her bt not in luv 4 now.
Ok then good luck. Like someone said, just be Urself.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But Can't Date Her / Modernsexism / Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.