Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? (1358 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / How I Toasted A Female Bank Staff Today / I Almost Toasted Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by Brownteeth(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2010
A female friend of mine said different guys do approach her on a daily bases, So I wish to find out if thats the way it happens to every other girl or is her case an extraordinary one? Ladies how many guys toast you per day or per week or per month or per year?
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by jaybee3(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
Are they sliced bread grin grin
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by Blueice4re(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2010
@jaybee she said ladies.

A female friend of mine said different guys do approach her on a daily bases, So I wish to find out if thats the way it happens to every other girl or is her case an extraordinary one? Ladies how many guys toast you per day or per week or per month or per year?

@ brownteeth.

on a dailybases.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by MrCork24: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2010
Brownteeth , bro no offence but have you tried seeing a dentist?

How the hell to u expect to pull a chick with Brownteeth?
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by Brownteeth(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2010
@blueice. How many of them come knocking each day?

@mr cork. Its brown but still very cute. The babes still like it.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by MrCork24: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2010
Brownteeth , no offence but are you Hausa and do you have Goro teeth?
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by MrCork24: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2010
By the way chicks chat me up only when I drive my 2009 BMW X5, but they never talf to me when am at a bus stop
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2010
5 times or more per day, depending on. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by Ben13: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ladies, before you reply to this question; Pls, If a guy says hi to you, doesn't mean he has toasted you.
Before we start seeing replies like, 10 times a day. tongue
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by skyndyp(f): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2010
It all depends on where u spend most part of your day. Like me, i do customer care services so i have them in droves. Before now, i used to stay for a whole week without any bobo coming my way
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by luap: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2010
we know you guys only really approach the easy ones.  the good looking ones are already taken and already have the cream of the crop.  Your friend gets hit on, cause she is probably average looking.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by papa190(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2010
no answer this questions is for the ladies~
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by iice(f): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2010
Never. . .it's known in Na'vi culture that i become a bonded partner with Johnny when i hit puberty grin grin grin
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by Ben13: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hmm. . .Iice the only one thing i haven't achieved on NL is understanding your language.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by vivaladiva(f): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2010
no be only toasting na grilling---wen u no be muffing or beagle abi no slice bread

garantee all of una wey dem dey toast about, make una reach london or yankee, all that toasting go stop one time at least e go reduce by 99% wen u dey compete with indian, chineese, ethiopian, lebanese, american , oyibo, mixed race of all shades and specification ------

na joblessness and stupidity dey cause all dat toasting

garantee no be only you the guy go toast that day----e go toast like one million other babes that day---from casheir for bank to omo wey dey sell guuru and groundnut----

toasting is a steady hobby in nigeria, i remember wen i dey naija---as u wan commot for ur gate---one idiot go just dey follow u around dey talk nonsense
guy go see u for market begin dey tell u say him love u---person wey u no know----i just dey look say this one na idiot---na wetin u com do for market be this

all those gals  for naija wey their head dey swell like dough wey them leave to rise because guys dey  toast them---------commot for that place, go brazil see wether anybody go even fry you---talk lee of toast you
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by MrCork24: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2010
actually those chicks who  sell oranges  or bread at busstops are much easier t chat up,  No stress
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by Tonyet1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ben-10:

Hmm. . .Iice the only one thing i haven't achieved on NL is understanding your language.

boy u just took that sentence from my mouth, goosh that lady loves babbling and speaking gibberish ooooppppss!  shocked she's a mod i 4got lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by Brownteeth(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2010
@ mr cork. So those are your choice eh?
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by papa190(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ben-10:

there are different kinds of madness,
desperate madness,
official madness,

others would follow

iice is among the official madness
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by Brownteeth(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2010
@iice. Keep talking to yourself. Is that the way you advertise your intelligence?
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by Sariba(f): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2010
Depends! I am not Nigerian and I dont life in Nigeria,
I noticed ppl are much more fast forward in Nigeria, they coming up to you to chat, asking for your name, trying to exchange number etc.
At home, in Switzerland, usually they the only time you get posted is if you are in a club or bar, 
I'd like a middle-thing; you know in Nigeria it's sometimes too much and in Switzerland the guys are just boring and shy!
Maybe we should start baking our dream men, one who knows how to talk to women?! Hehe, no, kidding, I found mine AND he's Nigerian!!! Lol
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by MrCork24: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2010
Sariba, babay, sweeeety, so whats your name & number again? I forgot it
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by Sariba(f): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2010
Mr Cork, call me Honey,
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by MrCork24: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2010
Seems this Sariba chick is playin hard to get,

I bet she is white
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by iice(f): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
ooohhhh lotsa piggy toes stepped on cheesy
Lateral waves grin grin " cheesy "
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by Ben13: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
Lol cheesy
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by papa190(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2010
iice:

ooohhhh lotsa piggy toes stepped on cheesy
Lateral waves grin grin " cheesy "

[size=20pt]ehhen i said it

IICE DON DEY CRAZE!!
[/size]
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by 3ndy(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2010
@poster
at least 5 times a day, not 2 boast, i guess bcoz they are few responsible girls in my town
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by MrCork24: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
ok ladies, can u coook and clean?

I need a wife, quick!!
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by Marhoski(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^ remember u once said u will be stock with one Womanliness??
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by newmusic: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2010
I always read iice reply over and over again,her views always look like the opposite of what she is trying to say or i will have to compare wit something else,thats how i manage to understand her.
She doesn't talk directly,i never knew im not the only that observe this.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted? by iice(f): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2010
atleast you understand grin Can't say much for truffles cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheated -another Perspective / Online Dating In Nigeria / You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.