Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,995 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Greatest Miracle In Islam - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Miracle In Islam (22168 Views)

Atheist Sees Miracle In Fuel Scarcity, Gets Confused! / The Greatest Miracle In The Bible! / Recent Miracle In Egypt ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by No2Atheism(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
the_seeker:

i understand that the bible and science are mutually exclusive. The quran however is not like your confused book that contradicts everything, including itself
the quran is in complete concordance with all proven facts of science including geology. In fact, the quran tell us accuratlly about the 'peg shaped' internal struture of mountains and their stabilizing effects on the crust

muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

buahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sperm
murky spring
split the moon in two
world on pillars

muahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

islam science muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

All the stories of ‘miracles’ attributed to Muhammad, are FALSE and INVENTED reports, concocted years later by his followers in the Ahadith.

The demand by the Qurayshites for miraculous proofs is understandable both from the cultural and psychological points of view. They could not accept that a mere human being, a less than equal to their nobility, could claim such superiority as Muhammad did. They needed tangible and clear proofs that Allah was on his side as he claimed.

It is important to point out that every single alleged 'miracle' in the Ahadith that Muhammad was a party to, was never witnessed by anyone else but Muhammad; invariably in darkness or at night.

Islam is nothing but a joke

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by theseeker2: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2009
focused123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

All the stories of ‘miracles’ attributed to Muhammad, are FALSE and INVENTED reports, concocted years later by his followers in the Ahadith.

The demand by the Qurayshites for miraculous proofs is understandable both from the cultural and psychological points of view. They could not accept that a mere human being, a less than equal to their nobility, could claim such superiority as Muhammad did. They needed tangible and clear proofs that Allah was on his side as he claimed.

It is important to point out that every single alleged 'miracle' in the Ahadith that Muhammad was a party to, was never witnessed by anyone else but Muhammad; invariably in darkness or at night.

Islam is nothing but a joke

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

muhammed did a lot of miracles witnessed by many. unlike u xtians we muslims are not obsessed with miracles.
On the other hand miracles is not the bonafide of a prophet. Your god jesus said "of all born of a woman none is greater thatn john the babtist"
meaning he was the greatest of the jewish prophets. Yet he never perfomed a single miracle
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
muhammed did a lot of miracles witnessed by many. unlike u xtians we muslims are not obsessed with miracles.
On the other hand miracles is not the bonafide of a prophet. Your god jesus said "of all born of a woman none is greater thatn john the babtist"
meaning he was the greatest of the jewish prophets. Yet he never perfomed a single miracle

@The seeker :

Mention the miracle that Muhammed performed ?.

Jesus perform uncountable number of miracles. Jesus should never be compared with Muhammed because Muhammed was NEVER a prophet in the first place. He was a Saudi Arabian war lord
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
go on pages 6 and 7 of this very thread, focused123. further, the surah Qamar started with "the moon has been split". thats past tense. it happened before the verse was revealed. please dont amuse me. and as to the eclipse, let just assume for the sake of argument that he ran (i doubt it. maybe walked briskly as if in haste, concern), we see that when he was told that this was the phenominal because of his son's passing away. he (AS) told his community that is not true.

a person who has a fear of eclipse will not have the control of the mind, to tell his companions, especially when he was bereaved that it was not a phenom based on the death of his son. You think any person has bettered him on earth by this complete honesty? Jesus of the Bible, as claimed by the Christians says he not God, then elevated himself as god. pure ego.

Muhammad (as) by ahadith never did anything like that. All glory is to Him, Allah.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2009
are you okay no2atheist? you worry me, man.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Graxie,hope were not blind,when you read my conversion story, the fact that i had a Welbehaved and God conscious Muslim boyfriend does not mean he was the link to my reversion,and mind you we never practice fornication unlike you people always do it,and right from time i never for once liked ISLAM,not until i started making research about the religion and comparing and contrast btw the two religion provided by religions websites and mostly nairaland too and also reading the QURAN brought tears of joy to my eyes,that finally am saved from your DEVILISH DOCTRINE(CHRISTIANITY)

O YE LOST SOULS,WHY DNT YOU RETURN BACK TO YOUR CREATOR AND SAVE YOURSELVES FROM THE HELLFIRE,HMMM,ONCE AGAIN, AM SAVED FROM THE GENERATIONAL LIES OF THE BIBLE,I.E HOW CAN SHERPERDS WATCH FLOCKS AT NIGHT DURING WINTER,AND HOW CAN JOSEPH LINEAGE BE THAT OF JESUS,IS HE THE FATHER TO JESUS
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
@atheism, what da heck is wrong with you
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 12:35am On Nov 10, 2009
go on pages 6 and 7 of this very thread, focused123. further, the surah Qamar started with "the moon has been split". thats past tense. it happened before the verse was revealed. please dont amuse me. and as to the eclipse, let just assume for the sake of argument that he ran (i doubt it. maybe walked briskly as if in haste, concern), we see that when he was told that this was the phenominal because of his son's passing away. he (AS) told his community that is not true.

a person who has a fear of eclipse will not have the control of the mind, to tell his companions, especially when he was bereaved that it was not a phenom based on the death of his son. You think any person has bettered him on earth by this complete honesty? Jesus of the Bible, as claimed by the Christians says he not God, then elevated himself as god. pure ego.

Muhammad (as) by ahadith never did anything like that. All glory is to Him, Allah.

@Olabowale :

17: 90 They say: "We shall not believe in thee until thou cause spring to gush forth for us from the earth

91        "Or (until) thou have a garden of date trees and vines and cause rivers to gush forth in their midst carrying abundant water;

92        "Or thou cause the sky to fall in pieces as thou sayest (will happen) against us; or thou bring Allah and the angels before (us) face to face;

93        "Or thou have a house adorned with gold or thou mount a ladder right into the skies.  No we shall not even believe in thy mounting until thou send down to us a book that we could read." Say: "Glory to my Lord! am I aught but a man an apostle?" 

94        What kept men back from Belief when Guidance came to them was nothing but this: they said "Has Allah sent a man like us to be (His) Apostle?"

All the stories of ‘miracles’ attributed to Muhammad, are FALSE and INVENTED  reports, concocted years later by his followers in the Ahadith.

13:7  “ And the unbelievers say: Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord? But thou art truly a warner, and to every people a guide”

13:7  “ And the unbelievers say: Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord? But thou art truly a warner, and to every people a guide”

[b]This verse explains very clearly the function of Muhammad: he was only a warner and definitely not a miracle worker.

All his encounters with the angel Gabriel were also not witnessed by a second party. All of Muhammad's alleged 'miracles' are in contradistinction to the fact that the miracles of Moses were conducted in the full view of the Israelites and  the Egyptians and in broad daylight.

Another incredible difference is the fact that the miracles of Moses were forewarned while those of Muhammad were afterthoughts.

For example, before any miracles befell Egypt, Pharaoh was warned of exactly what was going to happen to his country if he refused God’s commands. In the case of Muhammad on the other hand,no such forewarnings were  ever mentioned.

Moreover, whereas in the Bible, the Almighty never ABROGATED a verse or CHANGED ‘His Mind’, whereas in the Quran there are at least 71 Surahs with a plethora of abrogated and abrogating verses asserting that the Omniscient Allah repeatedly changed ‘his mind’, invariably to ‘lessen a burden on the followers of Muhammad’ or to satisfy any of Muhammad’s personal needs.

Of course such an ascription to Allah constitutes BLASPHEMY since it renders and reduces Allah - if Allah is the God of Israel & Jesus - to a mere fallible and ignorant mortal [/b]

Orisirisi. May God continue to guide YOU (Olabowale) to the right path (Amen)
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 2:54am On Nov 10, 2009
What a slowpoke, what happen to the verse of the bible of stoning adulterers in the OT ? What about the verse of the bible that said an eye for an eye or even the verse of killing apostates? All this verses were abrogated in the new testanent so shut ur stinking mouth if you don't know ur bible i ve educated you now
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2009
What a slowpoke, what happen to the verse of the bible of stoning adulterers in the OT ? What about the verse of the bible that said an eye for an eye or even the verse of killing apostates? All this verses were abrogated in the new testanent so shut your stinking mouth if you don't know your bible i ve educated you now

@Abuzola :

You know nothing about the Bible. All you quote from your evil Quran is a single verse.

Muhammed did not perform any miracle. Muhammed is not a prophet, but a war lord. The Quran is a fraud and any foundation build on fraud will not stand. Islam will crumble.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2009
See the deluded son of satan pretexting after i taught him some lessons. Hehehe
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
@abuzola,from their fruit we shall know them, i can see that from the way you are insulting people on here then how will it be if it's face to face oh that means that peace you are saying to people are not genuine peace but an impostor , you can cover yourself with what you are not if you do, your accent and your character will sale you out , NOW YOU ARE DOING LIKE A MUSLIMS NO PEACE IN I-SLAM , THE ARE RADICAL AND PRETEND OF WHAT YOU NOT OKAY.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
If you respect urself i will respect you, you folks take me as a fool by deviating and pretexting during coherent debate
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
@abuzola, ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah am laughing in arabian , just b,cos deviating and pretext is that why you are insulting them oh i fit laugh that shows a sign of radical .
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
Whatever, they insult my prophet which is the main reason
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by gameaddict(m): 12:10am On Nov 11, 2009
@ Abuzola and theSeeker, draw your swords, defend your religion.
@ Others, do not spare the above mentioned guys. They think their duty on earth is to pick the bible every day just to look for inconsistencies. Bash them, knock them.

Gosh, I hate this section. Do you people ever get tired? The aim of this section is to aid you in practicing your religion and to expand your knowledge. It is not meant for bashing and defaming other religions.

If you guys( Christians/Muslims/atheists, ) can't practice tolerance on the web (so easy, just ignore offensive posts), I wonder where you can practice it.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2009
Will shut that ur smelling mouth
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2009
See the deluded son of satan pretexting after i taught him some lessons. Hehehe

@Abuzola :

You are the greatest satan. You and your ahmads Quran are the greatest fraud. You can never teach me ( A giant) a lesson. I am the giant, you are a grasshoper. So I will step on you anyday and anytime I like. Okay.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Muhammed is a coward and an incredible LIAR. He knowingly and willfully DECEIVED his TRUSTING, GULLIBLE & SUPERSTITIOUS followers by sending them to CERTAIN DEATH with promises of booty and rape if they survived and unlimited sensual and sexual pleasures in his version of Paradise when they get killed in persuit of HIS agenda.

I no fit laugh O

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2009
The mumu crack his joke and laff alone, smile, high class foolishness
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2009
The mumu crack his joke and laff alone, smile, high class foolishness

@Abuzola :

You and your muhammed be mumu. Bastard.

Suicide Bomber.

You and your Muhammed are high class foolish idiots.

Beast angry
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2009
focused123:

@Abuzola :

You and your muhammed be mumu. Bastard.

Suicide Bomber.

You and your Muhammed are high class foolish idiots.

Beast angry

and the mumu continues his journey
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2009
even when i was a xtian i was not illmannered like FOCUS123,talk more of now that ISLAM has given me a complete way of life,

BIG SHAME TO YOU FOCUS123,YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO XTIANDOM,ORAISA BOY
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by viaro: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2009
Hahahahaha! You've got to be the number 1 joker of the year! grin

uplawal:

even when i was a xtian i was not illmannered like FOCUS123,talk more of now that ISLAM has given me a complete way of life,

So, right after you are supposed to get a "complete way of life" in 'islam', you then became even more ill-mannered, as evidenced by the second line -

The evidence of your complete life is before all - before becoming a muslim, you curbed your ill-manners; but after you became a muslim, you turn round to use ill-mannered language on others as 'proof' of 'Islam' . . evidence in all capital letters! Very convincing and a good laugh! Have a complete Sunday! grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Graxie(f): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2009
@ Uplawal, you're a character indeed! You didnt leave 'church going' because of your 'bed breaking boyfriend', but u did some research after hearing from your 'bed breaking' boyfriend n dat led u 2 ISLAM. Arent u confuse? U hated ISLAM bt ur 'bed breaking' Bf was a devoted Imam, yet u hated Islam? Confusion indeed. So as a former 'church goer', u were sleeping around, I see, no wonder d 'bed breaking'!!! WAKE UP.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
God guided her through her fiancee, Allah guides whom he wills and led those who are arrogance astray , how can a True God die, how can a true God cry, how can a true God be dependant on another God called the father, christianity is a big time scam
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2009
@graxie,i wont blame you churchgoer since u practice fornication thats why you could think so fast that i did so with my fiance, My fiance ISHOLA ADE was never a fornicator,so why would i fornicate with him,He is a complete man with the fear of ALLAH and not maimai as u you think and i can proudly tell millions of you that,and i was equally chaste even when i was a christian,BIG FOOL,SO U THINK U CAN JUST OPEN YOUR DIRTY STINKING BIG MOUTH TO TALK

FORNICATOR
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2009
@uplawal, do you have choice? ah ah ah ah when you time is up to marry so you don't have choice even if orunmila want to marry you will agree with him since you have being left out of the market.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
and the mumu continues his journey

@Abuzola :

You and your father are mumu. silly beast.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2009

@uplawal or Whatever you labelled yourself :

I think you should be downlawal. You and Abuzola are the greatest disgrace to that satanic cult you call Islam. I am not illmannered but I will not fold my hands and allow Islam carry out their free and unfettered destruction on innocent people. You claim your satanic cult is a religion of peace but what we see on a daily basis is utter violence, stupidity and backwardness.

Islam is one of the reason why the Northern Nigeria is backward

Oraisa Girl. You have no single manners just like Muhammed have no manners.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
Abuzola and downlawal are the most confused people on earth just like their father Muhammed.

God have mercy
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2009
@FOCUS123,It pained you abi,shio tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: OPM Donates Ambulance To Rivers State Government / Defend Catholic Teachings Here / APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.