Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Greatest Miracle In Islam - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Miracle In Islam (21915 Views)

Atheist Sees Miracle In Fuel Scarcity, Gets Confused! / The Greatest Miracle In The Bible! / Recent Miracle In Egypt ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by nyabinghi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2007
Pilgrim1 and de rest guys,

u guys should try to know some more of islam before pouting out thrash. Nuff said.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by barikade: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2007
@nyabinghi,

nyabinghi:

u guys should try to know some more of islam before pouting out thrash. Nuff said.

No matter how much the rest of us guys try to know about Islam, it still does not change the facts on grounds: Muhammad performed NO miracles, and the Qur'an is NOT a miracle!

You have been offered a challenge to bring your convictions otherwise to be discussed. If you have none; the case remains as is: there are NO miracles in Islam. QED.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by mrpataki(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2007
nyabinghi:

Hi Nyabinghi,

Could you please enlighten us on the "More on Islam", so that all anomaly could be straightened out. Personally I want to be convinced that MO performed a miracle, but I have studied the Koran and read some bits on the hadith, but have not seen any Miracle from the so-called prophet.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2007
GAMES MUSLIMS PLAY

nyabinghi:

This is the oft recycled escape route muslims use when others expose the unpleasant side of the quran.

1. The claim we should "try to know more of islam": what is there to know more about? Has anyone been bold enough to kindly tell us those things that we should know about?

2. Anything unpalatable in islam when uncovered is quickly labeled as thrash. The problem is those things so labeled are not picked up from the air but from the "glorious" quran and the hadith! Nuff said!
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by mrpataki(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2007
davidylan:

GAMES MUSLIMS PLAY

This is the oft recycled escape route muslims use when others expose the unpleasant side of the quran.

1. The claim we should "try to know more of islam": what is there to know more about? Has anyone been bold enough to kindly tell us those things that we should know about?

2. Anything unpalatable in islam when uncovered is quickly labeled as thrash. The problem is those things so labeled are not picked up from the air but from the "glorious" quran and the hadith! Nuff said!

Do I need say anymore? undecided
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olutomiwa(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2007
nyabinghi:

wot is there to know[b] NOTHING,ABSOLUTELY NOTHING[/b].
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by TellyB(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2007
nyabinghi:

So, how have you actually added to our knowledge at all about Islam? Did Muhammad perform any miracles - yes or no? grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by helperzz(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2009
@all why not answering to the point,there is no genuine miracle performed by anybody after jesus was ascended they are all fake i know christians will argue but let me tell you going to a church for miracle is like going to an herbalist if you get a problem solved it is replaced by a bigger problem.Christians might talk about rehnard bonke raising a dead man what assures us the man is dead it is possible he get unconscious there are cases like that when a dead man rises when about even to be buried any other miracle performed by this man are just magic like the magicians of pharaoh.The greatest miracle in islam is indeed the quran which encompasses all knowledge.And about miracle of making the blind see i want to ask in your entire revised bible which place have you found that miracle increase the faith of any man take for instance the israelite crossing of the red sea they saw it with their own eyes but after that they increased in sin.So allah restricted most physical miracle after jesus because the people will still not believe but only for a very short period.Before asking too much question try lay your hand on the full and original bible.A christian eye will not open until he saw fault in the entire gospel of paul and embrace the gospel of barnabas.There is no genuine miracle from any christian after jesus.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by helperzz(m): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2009
@all There is no unpalatable part in islam you eyes and mind have only been blind by the etiques of the european that are planted into you through the white man religion it is the only way they are assured of continuosly controlling your mind from any where they are ,you can never think or act on your own without considering the white man practice first, their dictate is your thinking,this is an covered slavery which is visible only to the few.And to all my muslim brothers and sisters do not feel as being on the receiving side when interrogated or accused about islam our reward is janah,searching for knowledge is our best identity let us go for it happy ramadan.I hope Allah open this peoples minds one of this days Ameen.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2009
@babz, jazakallahu kairan. What a great jihad you did
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Aqlass(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2009
Hi i'm new here & d topic is indeed an interesting 1. Dis is our problem, we seek miracles. What exactly is d miracle 4? Is it 2 acknowledge d truth in the prophet?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Aqlass(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2009
A simple question_ how many people has d opportunity 2 read & understand d koran?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Aqlass(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2009
A simple question_ how many people has had d opportunity 2 read & understand d koran?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2009
the people have even taking Pligrim 1, as an object of worship. She says things that her heart was not not able to accept when she said she was a muslim, how can she find it okay now that she takes 3 gods to make 1 God?

The engineering student girl should have known that having three whole car, there is no way you can make one whole car from them, while they still remain 3 individual car?

The genius should also attempt to make from one car, while remaing whole without being destroyed, three whole cars from it, each being complete and not deficient.

If she cant then you should know that there is no God except One, and three individual God(s) is/are never possible! If there is another God with God, they are gods or at least one of them is God and the other is god, like idolatry symbols of the yoruba traditional gods! Same thing.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2009
@Babs787: Kudo to you for trying to raise up to answer the question of Pligrim.1, a claimed former Muslim. Babs787, may Allah rewards you, greatly. It is known that when a person tries to explain, in sincerity, even if his conclusion is wrong, he gets a reward for sincere effort, and when he is right, his effort is double.

What surprises me, is that Pligrim.1, almost a cult leader with a great following on nairaland's christendom, should at least made a good research to what came through the hands of Muhammad (AS), that are miraculous, she would have found many. While she raved about Jesus raising dead, etc, she forgot that Jesus declared that on his own he could nothing. This is right there in the Bible. We in Islam do not say any prophet/messenger can perform independently miracles on their own, but their Sender, God Almighty the Supreme Being performed them in the hands of the prophet/messenger (AS), to show their spiritual leadership, separate from ordinary men.

Proof: while the magicians of pharaoh made their fake snakes, Moses made real snakes that devowed them, and was able to simply after that pick up the snake, that in the presence of the gathering turned back to stick/staff.

Did Muhammad performed Miracles? Yes. Waas any recorded in the Quran? Yes. What miracle? I will simply name 2: In Surah Qamar (the Moon), you will read that the moon as splitted into two. And the Battle of badr, Allah says in the Quran; when you threw the sand, it was not you that threw, it was Allah's Hand that threw! Are there many more miracles, in the Quran, yes. But people go and do your research and come back with answers!

Prophetic predictions are also miracles!
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2009
Are there miracles through the hands of Muhammad (AS) performed by Allah (AS) and outside the Quran? Many, but am going to talk about the eye of Qatada which babs787 entered as his primary argument on the 11th of April, 2007. Pligrim.1 is a very smart girl and so is Batu and Dr. Osisi, formerly Babyosisi. When Babs787 entered as pupil, and at the same time used the words hanging and cut about the eye, smart thing to do was to rsearch if it is the "pupil" (a vacuum/space) in front of the lens that was meant. Afterall, it was originally related by arabs in arabic language and english writing of it is an attempt which came later to translate it to us the non-arabic speakers. Could it be that the translator have made mistakes from the arabic text to english?

My proof: In the Quran, there is a particular phrase in about more than 5 places. It is Kun fa ya Kun. In english it is translated to mean Be and it is. If you know anything about arabic language, there is no "and" in that phrase at all, because "wa" is "and" and it is missing from it. But "fa" is not and, but "so"! The correct phrase then is "Be, so it Be", not "Be and it is"!

I now present to you the ahadith that babs787 presented and it is not the pupil of the eye at all, but it is the eye "Ball" the total eye that was "hanging and they were thinking of cutting it", and the prophet (AS) by Allah healed it!

Please read it in the next piece, post! Thanks.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2009
#Quote
Why has Muhammad's 'greatest miracle' not been able to open the eyes of the blind, the ears of the deaf, or benefitted the needy and helpless in Islam, just as the miracles of Moses and Jesus which delievered and saved people?#

On opening of eyes of the blind, read below:

From ‘Ibn Kathirs The Life of the Prophet Muhammad, Al-sira Al-Nabawiyya, volume 2’ :

HOW THE PROPHET (PBUH) REPLACED QATADA’S EYE:

Al-Bayhaqi stated, in the Dalail (The Signs), “Abu Sad al-Malini informed us quoting Abu Ahmed b. Adi, quoting Abu Yala, quoting Yahya al-Himmant, quoting Abd al-Aziz b. Sulayman b. al-Ghasil, from Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, from his father, from his grandfather Qatada b. al-Numan, that his eye was wounded at Badr and that its pupil came down on his cheekbone. They were about to slice it off, but asked the Messenger of God (SAAS) who said they should not do this. He then said a prayer for him, covering his cheek with his palm. And later you could not tell which of his eyes had been struck!”

rather it is the below that is correct, because it is the eyeball and not the pupil. The Christian scholarship should have help Pligrim.1 , Batu, Osisi, Davidylan, Nossycheek, Mr.Pataki, etc to know better!

First example: Qadi 'Iyad reports in his Shifa', through numerous channels and a chain of exalted narrators from Sa'd ibn Abi Waqqas, a servant and military commander of God's Messenger, commander-in-chief of the army that conquered Persia during 'Umar's caliphate, and one of the ten Companions promised Paradise during their life. He said: "I was beside God's Messenger during the Battle of Uhud. He shot arrows at the unbelievers until his bow was broken, after which he began to give his arrows to me. Each time he gave me a featherless arrow, he ordered me to shoot it, which I did. And it flew like one with feathers, piercing an unbeliever's body. In the meantime, Qatada ibn Nu'man was hit and one of his eyeballs protruded. God's Messenger used his hand to replace the eyeball in its socket. The eye healed at once, as if nothing had happened, and became even better than the other one."[1]

This incident became so well-known that when one of Qatada's grandsons met Caliph 'Umar ibn 'Abd al-'Aziz, he presented himself with the following poetical statement:

I am the son of the personwhose eye protruded over his cheek,
But was wonderfully restored by the hand of Mustafa;
Then it became as it had been before; it was
The most beautiful of eyes,and most wonderful was its restoration.

During the Battle of Yawm Dhiqarad, an arrow hit Abu Qatada's face. God's Messenger wiped the injured man's face, and Abu Qatada said: "I never felt the pain, nor did the wound fester."[2]

By Allah Muhammad repeated this same healing of the eye the second time. This is the differences between he the leader of mankind, the Imam of Messengers and Prophets (AS), who Jibril (AS) called brother as if he Muhammad (AS) was an angel. The same man that Allah attached His own to Muhammad, in a way to honor His Slave messenger. The same Muhammad who was humbled and under humility in adorationn of his Lord, even as Allah started Surah Munafiquun with the name of Muhammad even before His Own. Please read below the second time, a repeat of the miracle of curing the eye.

Second example: Authentic books of Tradition, primarily Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim, report: 'Ali, who was suffering greatly from sore eyes, was appointed standard-bearer during the Battle of Khaybar. The pain ceased when God's Messenger applied his healing saliva to 'Ali's eyes, and his eyes became much better. The next morning, 'Ali joined the battle and, pulling up the citadel's heavy iron gate and using it as a shield, conquered the stronghold of Khaybar.[3] In the same battle, Salama ibn Akwa's leg wound was healed when God's Messenger breathed upon it

Is twice not enough? The eye was worked on by Allah allowing Muhammad to repeat it on more time.

Third example: The Prophet's biographers, including al-Nasa'i, relate that 'Uthman ibn Hunayf said: "Pray for my eyes to open." God's Messenger told him to perform ablution, pray two rak'ats, and then say: "O God, my appeal is to You, and I turn toward You through Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy. O Muhammad, I turn toward God through you, that He uncover my sight. O God, make him my intercessor." He went to do as he was told. When he returned, we saw that his eyes had been opened already.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2009
More Miracles from Allah through the hands of Muhammad (AS).

Fourth example: Ibn Wahb, a great Tradition authority, reports: When Mu'awwidh ibn 'Afra, one of the martyrs of the Battle of Badr, fought with Abu Jahl, the accursed Abu Jahl cut off one of his hands. Mu'awwidh took his severed hand to God's Messenger. The Messenger stuck the amputated hand onto Mu'awwidh's wrist and applied his saliva to it. It healed at once, and Mu'awwidh returned to the battle and fought until he was martyred.[6] Ibn Wahb reports that during the same battle, Hubayb ibn Yasaf received such a sword blow on the shoulder that it seemed that his shoulder had been split in two. God's Messenger held the parts together, breathed on them, and the wounded shoulder healed.[7]
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2009
Fifth example: Imam Baghawi reports and verifies that during the Battle of Khandaq (the Ditch), an unbeliever broke 'Ali ibn al-Hakam's leg. When God's Messenger stroked it, the leg was healed instantly. The soldier continued to fight without even dismounting from his horse.

Sixth example: Traditionists, primarily Imam Bayhaqi, relate that once Imam 'Ali was very sick. As he was alone and groaning out a prayer for his cure, God's Messenger came in and asked God to heal him. He then told 'Ali to get up, touching him with his foot. 'Ali was healed at once and later said: "Since then I have never caught the same illness."[9]

Seventh example: This is the famous story of Shurahbil al-Jufi. A tumor in his palm made it impossible for him to hold his sword and his horse's reins. God's Messenger wiped the tumor and massaged it until no sign of it remained.[10]
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2009
Eighth example: Six children were honored with the Prophet's miracles. They are as follows:

•Ibn Abi Shayba, a man of perfect character and profound research and a well-known Traditionist, reports: "A woman came to God's Messenger with a retarded boy who could not speak. God's Messenger rinsed his mouth with water, washed his hands, gave the water to the woman, and told her to have the boy drink it. After the boy had done so, he was cured completely and became so wise and intelligent that he was superior to even the most prudent person."[11]

•Ibn 'Abbas reports that an insane child was brought to God's Messenger. The Messenger put his hand on the child's chest, which caused the child suddenly to vomit a black object resembling a small cucumber. The child was cured instantly.[12]

•Imam Bayhaqi and Nasa'i relate that a boiling saucepan fell on Muhammad ibn Khatib's arm and entirely scalded it. God's Messenger healed the boy by stroking the injured hand and applying his saliva.[13]

•A mute boy came to God's Messenger. When God's Messenger asked him who he was, the boy said: "You are The Messenger," and began to speak.[14]

•Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti, the leading scholar of his age and who was honored with conversation with God's Messenger many times while awake, related and verified that a newly born baby from Yamama was brought to God's Messenger. When the Messenger turned his face to him, the baby began to speak and said: "I bear witness that you are the Messenger." God's Messenger replied: "May God bless you." After that, the baby never spoke during his infancy. He had been honored with this miracle and the prayer of "May God bless you,"[15] and became famous with the title Mubarak al-Yamama (The Blessed One from Yamama).

•An ill-natured boy interrupted God's Messenger by passing before him while he was praying. God's Messenger said: "O God, let him not leave any traces." After this, the boy was punished for his bad behavior by becoming unable to walk.[16]

•A shameless woman with the mind of a child once asked for a morsel of food which God's Messenger was eating. He gave her one, but she responded: "I want the one in your mouth." God's Messenger gave it to her. After eating it, she became the shyest woman in Madina.[17]
Like these eight, there are perhaps 800 more examples of similar miracles, most of which are recorded in the books of Tradition and his biography. Since his hand was like a drugstore of Luqman, his saliva the life-giving water (elixir) of Khadr, and his breath the health-giving breath of Jesus, and since humanity is subject to disease, many people resorted to him. Sick, young, and insane people flocked to him and were cured
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2009
Abu 'Abd al-Rahman al-Yamani (also known as Tawus), one of the greatest Tabi'un scholars and one who made pilgrimage times and performed the morning prayer with ablution of the night prayer for years continuously, stated with certainty: "Whenever an insane person came to God's Messenger, he or she was cured as soon as the Messenger put his hand on his or her chest. There were no exceptions." As such a great authority, one who lived during the last phase of the Time of Happiness (the time of the Prophet and his four Rightly-Guided Caliphs) had such a definite conviction, it is unquestionable that the Prophet cured everyone who came to him. As this fact became known, we can assume that thousands of people appealed to him.

Below are list of referece sources. Now, Pligrim.1, I know the school should be starting up soon, make your own research. $Osisi, and Davidylan, please do the same. And Osisi, lay of the Quran, until you purify your heart and body. Allah is Patient, and you will be allowed to live out your entire life, as Only He Wills it for you. Then if you have not changed, and am hoping that you do, then you will get Justice from Him. Now swallow that.

[1]] Shifa', 1:322, related by Ibn Ishaq, Tabarani, and Bayhaqi.

[2] Shifa', 1:322, related by Tirmidhi and Bayhaqi.

[3] Bukhari, 4:58; Ibn Hanbal, 1:85; also related by Muslim and Tabarani.

[4] Bukhari, 5:170; Shifa', 1:323.

[5] Al-Jami' al-Saghir, no. 1290, related by Nasa'i, Tirmidhi, Ibn Maja, Ibn Khuzayma, and Hakim.

[6] Shifa', 1:324; 'Ali al-Qari, Sharh al-Shifa', 1:656.

[7] Shifa', 1:324, related by Bayhaqi, Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Kathir, and Ibn Hajar.

[8] Ibid., 1:323; Majma' al-Zawa'id, 6:143; Bayhaqi, 6:185.

[9] Ibn Hanbal, 1:107; Shifa', 1:323; Ibn Hibban, 9:47; Bayhaqi, 6:179.

[10] Majma' al-Zawa'id, 8:298, related by Tabarani and Bayhaqi.

[11] Ibn Maja, no. 3532; Hakim, 2:618; Bayhaqi, 6:82.

[12] Ibn Hanbal, 4:172; Darimi, 1:11-12; also related by Bayhaqi and Tabarani.

[13] Hakim, al-Mustadrak, 4:62-63; also related by Tabarani and Bayhaqi.

[14] Ibn Kathir, al-Bidaya wa al-Nihaya, 6:158, also related by Bayhaqi.

[15] Shifa', 1:319; Kanz al-'Ummal, 4:379; Bayhaqi, 6:59.

[16] Shifa', 1:328; Bayhaqi, 5:243; also related by Ibn Hibban. [This incident should not be misunderstood. The Messenger must have discerned that the boy would cause great harm for both himself and the society and, in order to prevent this for the good of both the boy, especially with respect to his eternal life in the Hereafter, and the society, prayed against him. A similar significant incident is related in the Qur'an (18:74, 8 0-81) (Tr.)]

[17] Majma 'al-Zawa'id, 8:312; Shifa', 1:325; related by Tabarani.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2009
and this is just a simple beginning of the miracles performed by Allah through Muhammad (AS). And miracles performed in the lives of believers by Allah are also through the hands of the prophet (AS), even though he is dead. Afetrall, the christians claim that Jesus is the one responsible for the miracles in their lives, and God the Father and God the Holy ghost have nothing to do with any! Lol.

Osisi, am waiting, woman and I hate to be kept waiting.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2009
And those of you who care to learn about Miracles from Allah through the hands of Muhammad (AS), you have your chance by this below website:

www.dislam.org/content/view/169/42/ - Cached - Similar
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by No2Atheism(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2009
cool i am watching grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2009
And those who had belied Allah through Muhammad (AS), claiming that Muhammad was not a Messenger/Prophet as if there is a private agreement between them and The Creator that there wont be a Messenger after Jesus, son of Mary (AS), Allah answers them and the others who rejected Jesus as a Prophet and any other Messenger or Prophet (AS) aforetime, and indeed many on Nairaland who claim that no miracle and/or Prophetic office came through and occupied by Mustapha (AS), by the below verse from Surah Kahf:

18:106: Muhsin Khan: "That shall be their recompense, Hell; because they disbelieved and took My Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and My Messengers by way of jest and mockery
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Aqlass(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2009
Thank u olabowale. Jazaha kumullahu khairan. But remember some people will still fall under the "summun bukmum humyun" group. May ALLAH ve mercy on them
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nezan(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2009
were the miracles recorded in the koran or hadeeths? BTW, you disagree with most hadeeths tht do not favour your arguments. How am I to believe in your hadeeths?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2009
@A glass: You too on the dua,  and all the Ummah. Amin.

When the muslim says Quran is the greatest miracle, it means just that; It remains pure agreed up in language, recitations, etc, even though we have sects, while other "revealed" Books have suffered under the knives of slash and burn out the truth and then mix in some lies, to satisfy their desires!

Abu Bakr (RA) demonstrated this part very clearly and just simply by saying, if Muhammad said it, that he went to heavens and back in part of a night, it is completely so, when the "disbelievers, mockers" in Makka came to him in his home just down the street from the home of the prophet, to do their mockery about Isra wa Miraj! Abu Bakr told them that if Malaika was coming to him from heavens, to deliver revelations, then the Isra wa Miraj is a lesser Miracle than the revelations, that were the "words, sentences, surahs, parts and indeed, the Quran completed!"

Duration of revelation of Quran is longer than any of the previous revelations. While Ibrahim's revelation was stated as Suhuf (pamphlet) in the Quran, and Musa received Suhuf along with his "Torah", and Daud has the Saber, and Isa bin Mariam the Injil, none of these revelation was longer than 13 years, from beginning to end, while Muhammad's Quran was 23 years, ending just before he died!

The disbelievers need education in the process and what is called revelation. Revelation is what is given that should be used for your spiritual closeness/piety with God, as it is a guide and process of your worshipping Him. We cant therefore used Burning bush, all the miracles he performed in front of Pharaoh, and all the process of destroying Egyptian army and just before they are given order of worship as part of revelation! Afterall, the jews in their Jewish religion do not use any of these except as stories to show how God used to love them. used to I said, because Jesus must have wrestled that love for the Christians, to the detriments of the Jews who still believe that they are the chosen people? Well I will let the Jews and the Christians fight among themselves who is still the chosen one!

The Gospel of Jesus in its entirety is only 3 years if we take it as "revelations from A to Z! 3 years is obviously less than 23 years!

Sabur of Daud, has been relegated, by the Christians as some songs, along with what they call song of Solomon! This is obviously not by the mouth and actions of the Christians, in the level with Quran of Muslims, a complete revelation from God! What is in it is what wants to be in it, since Muhammad and Jibril (AS) will recite to each other one time each of what was Quran every Ramadhan, until the ramadhan of the last year of the life of Muhammad (AS), where they recited to each other, 2 times each. If there was a single mistake, it would have been corrected in the previous year's recitations, but definitely the last year, especially when they did it 2 times each!

Muhammad (AS) explained to the Sahabah(RA) who explained to the next generation, who explained to the next and the next to the next, etc, that instead of "Torah" Allah gave him a part of Quran (A Part for our illustration), instead of Saber, Allah gave him another part of Quran (part B), and instead of Injil, he Muhammad (AS) given, yet another part (Part C), and additionally, Allah gave him another part (part D), all in the Quran, preserved and guarded by Allah Himself!

Is anyone in doubt that this a Unique Book, worth its name and Title "The Single Greatest Miracle"? You can touch it, feel it and the recitation affects your heart and make you better, giving you peace of mind, and a healing "Shifah" of the soul, the heart and body? You hear the recitation, you weep like a little child, it gives you hope and strength, perseverance at other times.

This is a book, so complex yet little children can learn it. I wanna see a child learn, no a fully grown learn the Bible and be able to recite from A to Z, without opening the pages.  The Question that will pass through your mind as I make this challenge is "Which Bible" will the world Body of Christians use for the Challenge?

I am not the one who says the Bible is corrupted/impure, but it is Allah Who says it. And right here on nairaland we have a thread to proof it as a correct statement, in the pages of the Quran.

Thank you JeSoul, for bringing up a thread that supports the Quran. The Christians under your leadership, by Allah are arguing about the versions, editions, etc of the Bible as okay or not okay! I have already copied enough pages of the thread to use for my argument to Support the Quranic statement that the Bible is impure and have been doctored, and argue against the claims of the Christians when they ask us to produce the "uncorrupted Bible!" If you, Christians cant even agree amongst yourselves which single Bible is "Uncorrupted," why ask me, a Muslim to produce for you a Christian a Book that you revere as the "Word of God", an Uncorrupted/Original of your Bible, since you are looking at all corrupted Bibles in front of you, there must have been an uncorrupted Torah, Saber, Injil, once upon a time. No?

That is not my job to produce your Book for you, in the Uncorrupted form, since you are looking at a table full of corrupted versions in front of you! You want somethng better and final, the Quran is eady to mount the heap that you have in front of you. At least you and me and the whole muslim body around the Qqorld will say that it is in PURE ARABIC, and no muslim will say it has an incorrect version and still will be accepted as a muslim by anyone!

@Nezan: Joo lo joko. See the silly questions you asked! Miracles from the hands of Muhammad, but the initial poster titled the Thread: The Greatest Miracle in Islam! Muhammad (AS) was human personification of the Quran. Quran became alive, Walking, Talking, spleeping etc through him. If you open a page you can feel the ayah (sentence) through him! You are wasting my time, man.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by No2Atheism(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2009
Nezan:

were the miracles recorded in the koran or hadeeths? BTW, you disagree with most hadeeths tht do not favour your arguments. How am I to believe in your hadeeths?
grin grin grin
Just believe what olabowale tells until u have enough experience to start abrogating and debrogating your own quran verses and hadeeths and start making up what is true and what is not true.

Am telling u islam is even more messed up than i imagine, at this rate, even the idol worshippers known as the catholic church seems to be making more sense than islam.
and trust me that is not a compliment cus the catholics themselves are wowo and bad and almost hopeless, sad
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2009
@Nezan: « #186 on: Today at 11:47:07 AM »  
I have argued simple that ahadith must have its source from Muhammad (AS) to be regarded as such by definition. A statement by Aisha (RA) stopping with her and not go up to have came from the Prophet cant be regarded as ahadith. Or your Christian argument is saying so? Further a statement can not be attributed to Muhammad, while it disagrees with Quran and not acording to the personal quality of the Prophet (AS), and the narrator must be able to be linked to him, as a sahaba in a way that it will not be a doubtful possibility and of course the chain of narration must be sound, and possibly more than one sahaba (RA) heard it.

If all of these are not in doubt, you will not read from me any argument. Let me use you as my illustration of my point. Though I have never met you, but I have read where you stated that you are a father of two young girls and a husband of a wife. May God kep your family and make it a good and successfu marriage and help the children to be productive members of the society. Amin. If someone privately writes me to tell me that Nezan lives in Accra, Ghana and he is a lady or dresses like one, I will have to disagree with the "amebo" based on what I have learnt of your person, that you a true blue Nigerian 100% prime cut male, with two children and a legal wife and Accra is some way from Abuja! All of these will be my reasons to argue that it is no possible that you are a tinkle bell or cross dresser or some weird person!

You see why I disagree with things that are conforming to all aspects of the truth?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2009
@No2Atheizm: I read you loud and charlie. But tell me how do you argue three Gods making One God, while each God is fully God and the One that you tuck them into is also fully God, no More than the three individual fully Gods?

Try the experiment in any which way you want, with fruits, vegetables, ore water, or eggs, or Irish Shamrock lead, etc. Put three which are Complete and make that is complete out of them all. Or make from the Complete One three Complete individual entity!

I read people using egg; but they forgot that the egg, let just use one egg, can be double yoked, shell is cracked or the abdumen stinks, or the whole egg is dried up or rotten. Is this what your Gods/God is or are?

How about H2O, with steam, liquid and solid: what happens when each is collected and separately weighed. Can they each have the same volume, shape, weight etc as the Original, before you applied heat to get some steam, some liquid and still some solid? Is this what your Gods/God have /has become/becomes? Lesser Gods when separate?

How about the Shamrock lef: It has 3 false leaves/blades; What happens if one of them is torned, or plucked away, or eaten up or just partly eaten by worms? Is this still a full complete shamrock leaf? Most of you Christians are completely educated illiterates who are not reasoning before they put forward a thing that can be destroyed by simple argument from anyone who can just make simple observation. I guess common sense is expensive for some and its not there for others at all, yet others use it to make good argument!
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2009
And a miracle of healing in my personal life is the usage of abati baracka (the blessed black seeds) that I chew to cure food poison that I often do have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pope Francis Fires Bishop Joseph Strickland / Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.