Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

The Greatest Miracle In Islam - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Miracle In Islam (21913 Views)

Atheist Sees Miracle In Fuel Scarcity, Gets Confused! / The Greatest Miracle In The Bible! / Recent Miracle In Egypt ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2009
@Galaxie. Pilgrim is a liar thats why we had to react like that, I know u are one of those christian fanatic under another id, you and ur Ghost worshipping friends will end up in blazing hell if you don't repent
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2009
'Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment' Quran 4:138
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2009
@Olabowale and other Muhammedans in this thread :

The most surprising ‘revelation’ in the Quran is the fact that it does not contain a single report of any MIRACLE PERFORMED by Muhammad.

On the contrary, in several verses – more than twenty of them - they DENY him the ability to perform any, as an example to prove either the existence of Allah or to impress the pagans so that they may convert.

17: 90 They say: "We shall not believe in thee until thou cause spring to gush forth for us from the earth

91        "Or (until) thou have a garden of date trees and vines and cause rivers to gush forth in their midst carrying abundant water;

92        "Or thou cause the sky to fall in pieces as thou sayest (will happen) against us; or thou bring Allah and the angels before (us) face to face;

93        "Or thou have a house adorned with gold or thou mount a ladder right into the skies.  No we shall not even believe in thy mounting until thou send down to us a book that we could read." Say: "Glory to my Lord! am I aught but a man an apostle?" 

94        What kept men back from Belief when Guidance came to them was nothing but this: they said "Has Allah sent a man like us to be (His) Apostle?"

All the stories of ‘miracles’ attributed to Muhammad, are FALSE and INVENTED  reports, concocted years later by his followers in the Ahadith.

The demand by the Qurayshites for miraculous proofs is understandable both from the cultural and psychological points of view. They could not accept that a mere human being, a less than equal to their nobility, could claim such superiority as Muhammad did.

They needed tangible and clear proofs that Allah was on his side as he claimed.

13:7  “ And the unbelievers say: Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord? But thou art truly a warner, and to every people a guide”

This verse explains very clearly the function of Muhammad: he was only a warner and definitely not a miracle worker.

*** It is important to point out that every single alleged 'miracle' in the Ahadith that Muhammad was a party to, was never witnessed by anyone else but Muhammad; invariably in darkness or at night.

All his encounters with the angel Gabriel were also not witnessed by a second party.

All of Muhammad's alleged 'miracles' are in contradistinction to the fact that the miracles of Moses were conducted in the full view of the Israelites and  the Egyptians and in broad daylight.

Another incredible difference is the fact that the miracles of Moses were forewarned while those of Muhammad were afterthoughts.

For example, before any miracles befell Egypt, Pharaoh was warned of exactly what was going to happen to his country if he refused God’s commands.

In the case of Muhammad on the other hand,no such forewarnings were  ever mentioned.

Moreover, whereas in the Bible, the Almighty never ABROGATED a verse or CHANGED ‘His Mind’, whereas in the Quran there are at least 71 Surahs with a plethora of abrogated and abrogating verses asserting that the Omniscient Allah repeatedly changed ‘his mind’, invariably to ‘lessen a burden on the followers of Muhammad’ or to satisfy any of Muhammad’s personal needs.

Of course such an ascription to Allah constitutes BLASPHEMY since it renders and reduces Allah - if Allah is the God of Israel & Jesus - to a mere fallible and ignorant mortal ***
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
@focused123, please tell them , show them what they are blind of . thanks so much for that.abuzola and other muslims , mohamad was a failure since he used his mouth to convince about his god but succeeded when he used his swords what does that means to you? is that merciful and compassionate God ?after killing innocent blood
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2009
Mr man you shoul
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2009
Mr focus you should know that muslim are not obsessed with miracle,

the greatest miracle is the Quran, is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah Quran 2:23

The Quran is the word of Allah and not Muhammad Quran 10:2, 6:19.

The Quran is a guidance for mankind Quran 17:89 and 4:174

while hadith is the reported action, deeds and approval of the Prophet, as you can see hadith is the booklet to contain miracles of the Prophet.

'They ask you to hasten on them the torment, verily Hell is for sure, and it will emcopass the disbelievers' Quran 29:54
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2009
@abuzola, oh oh if your mohamad believe that hell is for sure for the disbelievers, then why was he threating them with a swords?or was the judge for the sinner?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by reindeer: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2009
So lil Mo never did a miracle?You are probably missing the point, he did!
how many ''prophets'' married a 6 year old?
he sure did one! Converting a little girlie into a wife sure qualifies as miracle! grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2009
@jcross, the reason why the sword was used is because so that you miscreant won't spread mischief in town, why did Moses and david used the sword ?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 1:57am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, @jcross, the reason why the sword was used is because so that you miscreant won't spread mischief in town, why did Moses and david used the sword ? ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SAID HERE, I WILL NOW TELL YOU DAVID AS KING , HE NEED TO DEFEND HIS OWN KINGDOM OKAY, AND AS FOR MOSES BEING LEADER ,HE NEVER FORCE THEM BY SWORDS TO ALMIGHTY GOD OKAY EVEN AH MOSES AND DAVID ARE THEY SPREADING MESSAGE OR THEY ARE LEADER. but for your wanabe prophet terrorizing people,he even confirmed it by saying all granted him FIVE THINGS which he never granted to any other prophets of , in which one it is TERROR.okay
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 2:08am On Nov 08, 2009
Save your excuses,

hear what ur God said simply because he was defied

'i will destine you to the sword and all of you shall bow down to the slaughter because when i called you did not answer, when i spoke you did not listen but you did what was evil in my eyes, and chose what i did not delight in' Isaiah 65:12
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 2:15am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, what does it means to you THERE IS ONE AFRICAN ADAGE THAT SAYS THE TEETH THAT DOG USES TO PLAY WITH HER PUPPY IS STILL THE SAME SHE WILL USE TO BITE HER.look when your son offend you what will you do to him? look in that they have offended almighty God so they need to face the punishment b,cos what God has done for them allah can't do it okay.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 2:17am On Nov 08, 2009
E'hen, so does Allah
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 2:19am On Nov 08, 2009
Your misconception about Allah have to be corrected, Allah is the arabic name for God just like Oluwa/Eledumare in yoruba lang
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 2:28am On Nov 08, 2009
@focused123: « #226 on: Yesterday at 07:04:42 PM »  
@Olabowale and other Muhammedans in this thread :
The most surprising ‘revelation’ in the Quran is the fact that it does not contain a single report of any MIRACLE PERFORMED by Muhammad.
You are not telling the truth. Surat Qamar disproves you. Read it, because it says the Moon is rendered asunder, split, not will be split.

On the contrary, in several verses – more than twenty of them - they DENY him the ability to perform any, as an example to prove either the existence of Allah or to impress the pagans so that they may convert.
I hope you can think. But for me, I doubt it. So I will proof it by your below; the Verses of the Quran proofing you wrong.

17: 90 They say: "We shall not believe in thee until thou cause spring to gush forth for us from the earth
Does this nullify that other miracles were not performed, since what we read here is that at the revelation of this verse, their miracle was "SPRING FROM THE EARTH", which was not yet performed. Later, from ahadith we see that spring of water(s) came out of his blessed hand, between his fingers! Did any prophet do that, from between his hand?

91"Or (until) thou have a garden of date trees and vines and cause rivers to gush forth in their midst carrying abundant water;
Again, a verse at a moment in time. In the payment to free Sayiddina "Salman Al Farsi" (RA), the prophet planted to germination, without any ungerminated palm date seeds that were incinerated to mere and complete charcoal! All he said was supplicated to Allah and as he put each into the soil was Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.

92 "Or thou cause the sky to fall in pieces as thou sayest (will happen) against us; or thou bring Allah and the angels before (us) face to face;
Did any Messenger/Prophet (AS) make the sky fall and Muhammad (as) was unable? Did any prophet bring God face to face to his people and Muhammad was unable to bring Allah? The reality is this; both Allah will not permit to happen. If the sky were to have fallen, will there be a man to remain alive? Will anyone see God and not be perished? Focused, dont be arrogantly silly mr.

93 "Or thou have a house adorned with gold or thou mount a ladder right into the skies.  No we shall not even believe in thy mounting until thou send down to us a book that we could read." Say: "Glory to my Lord! am I aught but a man an apostle?"
for him not to get himself with house of Gold flies in the face of the liars who call him "robber and wealth hurder" and against the grain of their unnecessary looting hypothesis. his people even said they wanted a complete book in one single shot, while revelation that is unparallel was coming down, a proof, again the disbelievers who scorn at the way the revelationcame, some are here on Nairaland (noetic, etc, Osisi and gang of texans; lol). Had anyone mounted the heavens by stairwell for all to see? In all of that, the people say they will not believe him. And in the long run, Alhamdulillah most of their children became muslims, while almost all whom Jesus was sent to (the children of Israel) refuse him, till today. Remember I said sent; errant person by his Superior, his God Lord Who created him.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 2:40am On Nov 08, 2009
@olabowale,can you esplain this to me,
How many days did it take to create Heavens and Earth ?

Quran 7: 54 Your gurdian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 10: 3 Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 11:7 He it is Who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days

The above verses clearly state that God created the heaven and Allah created the heaven and the Earth in 6 days. But the verses below stated-

Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?

Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS…THE QUESTION NOW IS HOW MANY DAYS DID YOUR ALLAH CLAIMED TO CREATED HIS EARTH.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 2:51am On Nov 08, 2009
@abuzola, please allah is not almighty God okay from the word EES-mah-(el) hebrew name for isha-ma-(EL) is-ma-(ILA) IN ARABIAN LANGUAGE THOSE IN BRACKET MEANS GOD THIS IS THE MEANING OF THE NAME "GOD LISTEN" SO, THE WORD EL IS THE SAME WITH IL OF SO ALLAH IS QUITE DIFFERENT FROM ILAH SO ILAH IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD if you say no then what is the mean of ismaila remember that it carries ila at the back so explain . that simple mathematics.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 2:55am On Nov 08, 2009
94        What kept men back from Belief when Guidance came to them was nothing but this: they said "Has Allah sent a man like us to be (His) Apostle?"
Did God sent anyone but human to humans? Moses, Jesus, Noah, Job (AS) just to name a few? Jesus was still rejected by his own, 'bani Israil" even to this day.

All the stories of ‘miracles’ attributed to Muhammad, are FALSE and INVENTED  reports, concocted years later by his followers in the Ahadith.
This applies to the Biblical miracles, except you will run to the Quran of Muslims headed by the same Muhammad (AS) to say; see,its not so. No?

The demand by the Qurayshites for miraculous proofs is understandable both from the cultural and psychological points of view. They could not accept that a mere human being, a less than equal to their nobility, could claim such superiority as Muhammad did.
Superiority? Yet he said I am but a human being? Please open your mind's eye. Is there a better subtribe among the Makkan Qurashi than the Hashimites, since no one ever accused him among them. I dont know your tribe, but in Yorubaland we know clans by the traditional worth; royal bloodline and secular worth, other achievements. The igbos by their Osu clan strata. Ojukwu for example acieved by father's wealth and his personal position, and since am not an igbo, i cant tell you about the tradition, for sure he is not from the lowest. Muhammad was from the highest of Makkan, unless you have a proof other than all we have in Islam, mr. nigerian Christian. I say this to show how remote you are from knowing better.

They needed tangible and clear proofs that Allah was on his side as he claimed. 13:7  “ And the unbelievers say: Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord? But thou art truly a warner, and to every people a guide”
This verse explains very clearly the function of Muhammad: he was only a warner and definitely not a miracle worker.
and Jesus, or Moses was a miracle worker, and not a warner? Do you for once think that both are mutually exclusively from each other, without any single soul being able to have them? in addition, Muhammad was a bringer of good tidings to people. afterall through his good tiding i will enter jannah, and through his warning, i will avoid jahanam. and his miracle sustain me from falling for a three god worshipping even including all the flesh exposing opposite gender (see how they will take this statement; its a bait so that their women and thehard hearted hardliners can come running to defend nudity!).

*** It is important to point out that every single alleged 'miracle' in the Ahadith that Muhammad was a party to, was never witnessed by anyone else but Muhammad; invariably in darkness or at night
And when he was just a baby that his wet mother's breast swollen with milk was in the dark, or when the donkey that was broken down became energized that was in the dark, or when as a child playing the field the angels opened his chest, that was in the dark? All the things that happened in the presence of his companions were in the dark and he was alone? You are a special mind. I give that to you.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 3:29am On Nov 08, 2009
All his encounters with the angel Gabriel were also not witnessed by a second party.
You need to slow down man, because your dishonesty, I cant follow that quickly. There was the ahadith of Jibril; He came to teach you your religion. The people in the community, including the feisty Umar Khattab (ra) who couldnt do anything, until he left, before he was able to comment, even concerning that he had the audacity to put his knees against the knees of the prophet (AS), an action that Umar considered to be disrespective in the presence of the companions.

All of Muhammad's alleged 'miracles' are in contradistinction to the fact that the miracles of Moses were conducted in the full view of the Israelites and the Egyptians and in broad daylight.
And the "passover" was in the dead of night, you not telling the truth man! Argue about the miracle of Jesus and Moses for a moment! Lol. Only the Isra wa Miraj and some revelations of the Quran were not in the presence of the community of Muhammad (AS)! Think, man.

Another incredible difference is the fact that the miracles of Moses were forewarned while those of Muhammad were afterthoughts.
You are the most incourigible person on NL. Make up your mind, man. First Muhammad didnot perform, then its always with no eye withness, now his miracles were after thoughts? You think Muhammad was a show off? Moses was not a show off, either, since it was always after Pharaoh broke his promise that a miracle followed!

example, before any miracles befell Egypt, Pharaoh was warned of exactly what was going to happen to his country if he refused God’s commands. In the case of Muhammad on the other hand,no such forewarnings were ever mentioned.
Oh focused, please focuse and tell me where Jesus warned and what miracle(s) he performed with it, in the foot-plan of Moses who warned and performed miracle to follow? Am waiting and will laug at your failure!

Moreover, whereas in the Bible, the Almighty never ABROGATED a verse or CHANGED ‘His Mind’, whereas in the Quran there are at least 71 Surahs with a plethora of abrogated and abrogating verses asserting that the Omniscient Allah repeatedly changed ‘his mind’, invariably to ‘lessen a burden on the followers of Muhammad’ or to satisfy any of Muhammad’s personal needs.
So exlainMark 12 verse 29, where Jesus said he wasa worshipper of God, and contrast that to he being God, and see if it fits? Thats not agreeable to abrogation, since it should mean that there is a gradual process whereby he moved from a worshipper to God. No? this is the process of abrogation as at one time drinking was not recommended, was not forbidden and then later forbidden. Am trying not to include Ot because that will shame NT, since it s with the 3 gods concept!

For example, I was a boy, now am a man, but in both cases a full blooded male. when I was a boy, tose grown ups who called me man were just trying to boost by ego, I knew i was a boy. now that am almost a grandpa, anyone who calls me a boy must be a childhood friend otherwise he knows that he has lied, unless he is my big brother, or old enough to be my father. Osisi, you hear me, young girl.

Of course such an ascription to Allah constitutes BLASPHEMY since it renders and reduces Allah - if Allah is the God of Israel & Jesus - to a mere fallible and ignorant mortal ***
?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 3:40am On Nov 08, 2009
@Jcross22: « #239 on: Today at 02:40:22 AM »
@olabowale,can you esplain this to me,
How many days did it take to create Heavens and Earth ?
Quran 7: 54 Your gurdian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran 10: 3 Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran 11:7 He it is Who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days
The above verses clearly state that God created the heaven and Allah created the heaven and the Earth in 6 days. But the verses below stated-
Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?
Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS…THE QUESTION NOW IS HOW MANY DAYS DID YOUR ALLAH CLAIMED TO CREATED HIS EARTH.
In the above, we see that Heavens and earth, all things were created in Six (6) days. Now, we know that Allah says that when He decrees a thing He but say to it; Kun fa ya kun (Be so it be). Keeping these in mind, then I as a human being without any special ability is typing and at the same time talking on the phone; two complete things, not congruent, but incongruent to each other. If I could do these, is it therefore impossible for Allah to create heavens and earth, whereby part of the creation of both run at the same time?

Can you eat and watch TV, both at the same time? lol.

Now that I have answered your question. What will you do about the knowledge, since if you are eating you may refuse to breath, unable to do two thing at the same time?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 3:58am On Nov 08, 2009
the americans say that you should never throw away the baby with the bath water. and the africans say you never can be angry with your child and turn him loose so that the wild tiger kills him off as food. if humans will not do these to their children, its hard to believe that God will do that to Hid child or children if he has any (I know e does not have any, but making a point with Christian and Jewish gullibilities). for those who call themseves children of God, there was your lie, or your God is not really God, since humans will not even do that with their own children!
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by theseeker2: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2009
Sir Olabowale, may Allah continue to increase your knolwledge, and your patience indeed. Cos jcross is a different breed of christian worse than noetic, nezan etc. He simply lack the intelligence to argue
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by cleartruth: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2009
Well here's is my simple advice to support that "THE NOBLE QU'RAN" is indeed the greatest miracle in Islam and even in the whole world. Let a reasonable human being counter dis if I'm Wrong. If all the "Religious Holy Books in dis entire world - Including all the versions of the Christians Bible (plus all languages), all the Jews scriptures,all the Muslims Qur'an etc. All dis to include the Original manuscripts, all religious commentary books, all templates and all the ones on every libraries and all the ones on the Internet." The most Interesting thing is dat Only The Noble Qur'an will still be written in its Complete and Perfect State without any Additions nor Subtractions in a matter of 2 to 3 days. I can boast dat not even a Complete Chapter of the Various Versions of the Bible can be produce correctly, not to talk of d whole book. With dis simple and unique attribute of the Qur'an, it is very very easy to eliminate what is called Christianity-the Religion based on the "DOCTRINES OF MEN". Have you(CHRISTIANS) no sense? Hell is surely your final abode if you die not as a Muslim, and by d way, dont be surprised when you see Micheal Jackson been admitted into paradise whereby you will be crying and regretting in the Blazing Hell Fire!
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by cleartruth: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2009
Sorry, I mean if the books(Scriptures) were all destroyed throughout the whole world.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2009
@olabowale, oh so, you mean you can above the law right?but STILL AFRICAN ADAGE SAYS THE TEETH THAT A DOG USES TO PLAY WITH HER BABY IS STILL THE SAME TEETH SHE WILL USE TO BITE HER okay, for the creation of the earth , this is what am talking about , HE CREATED EARTH IN TWO DAYS AND MOUNTAIN IN FOUR DAYS okay please are you telling me that is not part of EARTH? SINCE THE EARTH HAS BEING CREATED FOR TWO DAYS. SO PLEASE WHAT ARE THE COMPONENT OF THE EARTH IF MOUNTAIN IN IT IS QUITE DIFFERENT ?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2009
@olabowale, i will not insult you okay but i can see that you are lacking the knowledge TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THAT B,COS QUIRAN KEEP IT ORIGINAL STATE FROM THE BEGINNING THAT IT'S MIRALCE. HEY WEEEEEEEEEY OHHH GO AND MAKE A RESEARCH WHAT IS ALL ABOUT NOW KEEPING RECORD , AH AH AH AH AH YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME LAUGH CONTINUE SHOUT LAILAH MORE THAN I MILLION TIMES NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN. THEN IF YOU SAY OF KEEPING RECORD OF A CERTAIN BOOK WHAT CAN WE SAY ABOUT THOSE OF BAGAVAGITA THE BOOK OF THE BUDHIST DO YOU SEE ANY CHANGES IN THEIR OWN, DOES IT MAKE IT GODLY RELIGION my God is s God of peace and love not allah who love terrorist and make his , her or it's paradise brothel and beer parlors . SHAYO RE PE TE . IF THAT IS THE PARADISE OF ALLAH I DON'T PRAY TO BE THERE I WILL RATHER PRAY FOR THE PARADISE OF WATER OF LIFE OKAY PLEASE AM NOT GOING TO ALLAH PARADISE AM AFRAID OF MR H.I.V .
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2009
@allmuslims, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS : PLEASE WHAT HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO KNEW THE QUIRAN OFF HEAD IN BAD'R WAR , MORE THAN 400 OF THEM DIED .EVEN AISHA SAID THE WRITTEN PART OF IT WERE EATEN BY A GOAT , THEN HOW DDI THEY COME ABOUT THE FULL QUIRAN SINCE MAJORITIES OF THE RECITERS DIED ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND GOAT ATE THE REST , DURING THE TIME OF UTHMAN CALIPHATE I MEAN THE THIRD CALIPHATE OF ARAB DISCOVERED SOME FLAWS IN IT IN THE PART OF THE QUIRAN IN IRAQ HE ORDERED THEM TO BRING ALL THE COPIES OF IT ALL OVER THE PLACES WHERE MOSQUE WAS LOCATED IN THE WORLD DURING HIS TIME , BURN IT AND RE-WRITE ANOTHER VERSION. I MEAN ANOTHER VERSION SO WHAT GIVE YOU THE ZEAL THAT THE POEM OF MR WANNABE PROPHET WAS STILL THE SAME AFTER 400 RECITERS DIED, GOAT ATE THE REMAINING AND THE COLLECTION OF MR CALIPHATE DUE TO DISCOVERY OF FLAW IN THEM. DO YOU THINK NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THAT STORY , AH AH AH AH AH EVEN YOUR SCHOLAR KNOW THIS STORY IT WILL BE A BLOW TO THE ENTIRE MUSLIMS WORLD OH VANITY.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by theseeker2: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2009
jcross22:

@olabowale, oh so, you mean you can above the law right?but STILL AFRICAN ADAGE SAYS THE TEETH THAT A DOG USES TO PLAY WITH HER BABY IS STILL THE SAME TEETH SHE WILL USE TO BITE HER okay, for the creation of the earth , this is what am talking about , HE CREATED EARTH IN TWO DAYS AND MOUNTAIN IN FOUR DAYS okay please are you telling me that is not part of EARTH? SINCE THE EARTH HAS BEING CREATED FOR TWO DAYS. SO PLEASE WHAT ARE THE COMPONENT OF THE EARTH IF MOUNTAIN IN IT IS QUITE DIFFERENT ?

i will forgive your ignorance of geology. Formation of mountains known as orogenesis is a process that began after the earth was created in its basic form. Orogenesis ensued after the primitive earth cooled and cratons began to emerge and started colliding with each other
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jcross22: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2009
@the_seeker, AH AH AH AH AM LAUGHING IN ARABIC , IF YOU GO INTO GEOLOGY THAT WILL CONTRADICT YOUR BELIEVE HOW THE CREATIONS CAME TO EXISTENT FROM YOUR POEM BOOK. GOD CREATIVE IS MORE THAN THAT GEOLOGY PROPOUND BY MAN LIKE YOU , SO PLEASE DON'T FORCE GEOLOGY INTO THIS MATTER OKAY OR YOUR ALLAH DOES HE, SHE OR IT BASE EARTH CREATION ON GEOLOGIST?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2009
@jcross ur hypocrisy is increasing daily, the fact that goat ate my booklet does that mean i will lose the Quran, for ur information we memorize it and we have other copies reserved, all ur assertion is hilarious
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2009
'in their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies (against Allah)' Quran 2:10
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by theseeker2: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2009
jcross22:

@the_seeker, AH AH AH AH AM LAUGHING IN ARABIC , IF YOU GO INTO GEOLOGY THAT WILL CONTRADICT YOUR BELIEVE HOW THE CREATIONS CAME TO EXISTENT FROM YOUR POEM BOOK. GOD CREATIVE IS MORE THAN THAT GEOLOGY PROPOUND BY MAN LIKE YOU , SO PLEASE DON'T FORCE GEOLOGY INTO THIS MATTER OKAY OR YOUR ALLAH DOES HE, SHE OR IT BASE EARTH CREATION ON GEOLOGIST?

i understand that the bible and science are mutually exclusive. The quran however is not like your confused book that contradicts everything, including itself
the quran is in complete concordance with all proven facts of science including geology. In fact, the quran tell us accuratlly about the 'peg shaped' internal struture of mountains and their stabilizing effects on the crust

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pope Francis Fires Bishop Joseph Strickland / Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.