Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

How Can I Punish Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Punish Her? (48305 Views)

Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) / How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. / Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Punish Her? by deemayjee: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
[b]My girlfriend really pissed me off yesterday. Lately she has been doing some stuff which really gets on my nerves. she'll ask me for some advice on a certain thing she wants to do, and if i look at it and decide she shouldn't do it, she will still end up going ahead to do it and when it fails, she'll come back crying and ask me for help. I usually scold her every now and then she does some silly things, but at the end of it all she'll say that if i loved her as much as i claim, i wouldn't yab her but help her out of her predicament.

She's played this card quite a number of times, and i fall for it now and then. Yesterday the cup overflowed when she yelled and insulted me for not coming up with some advice/solution for her(i don't want to go into details with what happened, but it had to do with one sort of business she wanted to partake in and which i had warned her b4 not to, which she still did and then it backfired). She went ahead to say that she wonders why she's with me if i cannot help her in her times of need  angry angry. My anger overboiled and i told her right then that i wasn't going to help her and she should get out of the mess herself. She kept yelling and hawing for sometime, and in my anger i ended the call.

she later called me and was first asking why i cut the fone on her, but when i did it a second time and didn't pick her calls for over an hour, she sent me a text, apologizing for talking to me like that. i later called when my anger had gone down a bit and i told her that i would punish her seriously for what she did when next i see her. She began to beg me for mercy when she heard the tone of my voice, saying that would i want to hurt my baby, but i didn't fall for that card again.

She still called me this morning when going to work to plead, but i told her my mind was made up, and that after this, she would listen to me when next i tell her something and she will also never talk to me like that. that left her screaming.

right now i plan to go see her on saturday. i have been thinking of ways to punish her for this, as this her behaviour has been going on for a few months now. Do i put her over my laps and spank her bare butt red like a little kid? do i do something to her that will hurt her?[/b]
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by skyndyp(f): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2010
U are funny o. But the chick deserves some punishment sha,but not spanking on the bum. That one is kindda sexy,u know grin
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by SAGoddess: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
I say bend her over and spank her silly, she will get just how mad she made you!  grin
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by 1105(f): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2010
Just sit her down and speak senses into her head,
let her know she's a woman and she has 2 listen and adhere to her man
else u both would have problems in future
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by manutayo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2010
U don't have to punish her again since she has apologized. But let her realise that she needs to follow ur advice if she will request for more next time. Also you need to communicate more with her so that she will be able to confide fully in you any time she makes even a decision contrary to your advice. next time ensure that you monitor any advice you give her .
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by okenwa(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2010
clear her doubt, her loyalty to u is in doubt.
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by Omolola1(f): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2010
you dont need to punish her since she has apologized
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by snthesis(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2010
poster i feel u big time
u nid to rili punish her hard, u cant go soft on her otherwise the respect no go dey dere.
u must spank her well well, make her moan, groan,cry,plead,beg,implore u to stop.
and wen u r done she go dey call u Sir. cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Punish Her? by jaybee3(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2010
na wa oh.
What makes u think spanking passes through the message?
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by likeme(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2010
A lot of GF do this a lot especially when you are into each other, I would not want to call it being taken for granted but Somehow, Some women are just like that, they don;t just listen and you will be the first one they will cry unto when yawa gazz.

Well, I don't know how to punish her ooo, May be u should refuse to touch her, refuse to eat her food hen she will beg and u will now cane her using ur 'majestic rod'.

190.:

Most sensible post I have seen from 190 seems Omolola is really working on you ooo
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by Spyker: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
likeme:

A lot of GF do this a lot especially when you are into each other, I would not want to call it being taken for granted but Somehow, Some women are just like that, they don;t just listen and you will be the first one they will cry unto when yawa gazz.

Well, I don't know how to punish her ooo, May be u should refuse to touch her, refuse to eat her food hen she will beg and u will now cane her using your 'majestic rod'.

Most sensible post I have seen from 190 seems Omolola is really working on you ooo
190.:

I believe the advices above is enough punishment. Take one or apply both. I think you start with the first and then end with the second.
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by omonija1(f): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2010
[size=18pt]some people are funny, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HAVE TO PUNISH HER?? ARE YOU HER FATHER?? WTF??
As far as i see it, you are not her husband and she said no need to listen to ur retarded a**

talking about how can i punish her?? and this is lovE?? SMDH!!!!!
[/size]
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by snthesis(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^^ u r takin dis too serious
he only wants to punish her 4 being a bad bad girl

deemayjee:

Do i put her over my laps and spank her bare butt red like a little kid? ?
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by violent(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2010
orisirisi!

Punish a full grown áss woman by spanking her bútts?

hehe. . . i see why ur girl didn't take any of ur advise with seriousness to begin with!. . she prob thinks you are dumb. .
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by Rocktation(f): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2010
You sound adorable kind of, when you complain. Please just go with the spanking. But not the butt red kind.
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
She's obviously madly in love wif u but very stubborn so
I thing you should ignore her for like two weeks to make her realise u re very angry at her
She will come back begging n licking your feet. That way she will take ur words like the scriptures and make you feel like the man you are!
Cheers
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by DeepSoul(f): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2010
Your love is wicked oh!
Are Brick & Lace your cousins? grin
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by hauler: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ Poster
You kinky bastar.d  grin
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2010
@Deep soul, u mean me??
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by Demdem(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2010
190.:

shocked shocked shocked this comimng from 190. Wao!!!
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by googles: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2010
190.:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BENZ 190 !!! grin

omonija1:

some people are funny, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HAVE TO PUNISH HER?? ARE YOU HER FATHER?? WTF??
As far as i see it, you are not her husband and she said no need to listen to your retarded a**

talking about how can i punish her?? and this is lovE?? SMDH!!!!!

you dont have to scream haba undecided
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by ufos77: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2010
Benz 190, I just read ur comment and I doubt it was really postred by you.
I really hope you are in good health.
God I like you. Pls come back to ur old self grin
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by MOBO444(f): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
lets here her age so we know the type of punishment to give out.
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by Exponental(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2010
Dont go to her! let her come instead.
if she comes, dont give her much attention.

When she becomes unhappy, let her know, this is not up to the humiliation she caused u.. Bridge the gap, & let her know u did this cos u appreciate her but only wants her to change for good, then give her a kiss.
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by omonija1(f): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2010
bwuahahah, think i was angry about something else when i wrote that earlier, ahhh

carry on jare op, hehe
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[color=#006600]BENZ 190 !!! grin

you dont have to scream haba undecided

I like to scream[/color]
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by double08(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
what is she always doing that she is always requesting for advise
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by mutter(f): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
How could you even think of such a thing
This is scary and you are not even married yet.
By the tie you get married you would advance to more exotic punishments.
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2010
sit her down, talk sense into her. Women can be like that some times . . . try and understand.
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by googles: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2010
omonija1:

I like to scream

ok knock yourself out babez wink

davidylan:

sit her down, talk sense into her. Women can be like that some times . . . try and understand.

makes sense
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by 1105(f): 1:31am On Aug 19, 2010
ufos77:

Benz 190, I just read your comment and I doubt it was really postred by you.
I really hope you are in good health.
God I like you. Pls come back to your old self grin

old things have passed away and all things have become new thanks to omolola!
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by Marhoski(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2010
Shhhattaap u suck this way, ur real 190 nd papa gee 190 I'd was da bomb. U so fuckin suck now
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by chyz(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2010
It looks like she wants support more than anything.you have to read in between the lines with women. Even though u believe somethings a bad idea as long as its not life threatening encourage her and go with it with her.That will even make it easier for you when u say no because she will feel like ur a team and you say no together. All she wants is support man. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Photo Of A Man Kissing A Mannequin In A Boutique / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.