Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Questions B4 "i Do" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions B4 "i Do" (892 Views)

She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. / Pls Rate My New Girlfriend (pix) B4 I Go Serious! / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions B4 "i Do" by obelisk(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2010
Questions to ask before getting hitched.
Re: Questions B4 "i Do" by Omolola1(f): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2010
do i love her enough to marry her? can i remain faithful to her 4reva?do i have enough money to take care of her? lol
Re: Questions B4 "i Do" by ice234: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2010
lola na u go ask abi na ur guy
Re: Questions B4 "i Do" by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 23, 2010
obelisk:

Please list the questions you think you should have asked before you got married.
thanks y'all.

here are a few to ask HER:
- do you really want do this?
- why do you want to marry me?
- is there something about you that you want to tell me that i dont know about yet?

here are a few questions to ask YOURSELF:
- do i really want to marry this gal?
- do i really want to commit to this person for the rest of my life?
- am i ready for marriage and all its obligations?
- can i afford to be married and start a family?
Re: Questions B4 "i Do" by papa190(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2010
Omolola1:

do i love her enough to marry her? can i remain faithful to her 4reva?do i have enough money to take care of her? lol

Giggles, grin grin
Re: Questions B4 "i Do" by MrCork24: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2010
Bro do not get married. U be stuck wit only one Womanliness for life (DONT)
Re: Questions B4 "i Do" by Omolola1(f): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2010
@190,

why re u giggling cheesy
Re: Questions B4 "i Do" by r231(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2010
Mr_Cork:

Bro do not get married. U be stuck wit only one Womanliness for life (DONT)

and that is bad becauseeeeeeeeeee?

explain
Re: Questions B4 "i Do" by papa190(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2010
Omolola1:

@190,

why re u giggling cheesy

cos yu made me giggle, grin
Re: Questions B4 "i Do" by Omolola1(f): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2010
grin cheesy wink
Re: Questions B4 "i Do" by papa190(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2010
kiss kiss
Re: Questions B4 "i Do" by obelisk(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2010
@ MR brown Jay
thanks man!`
things are moving real fast.
i need to know what the catch is.
Re: Questions B4 "i Do" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2010
obelisk:

@ MR brown Jay
thanks man!`
things are moving real fast.
i need to know what the catch is.

man, there is absolutely NO REASON to rush into marriage. take your time to know this person fully, in and out, and although they may be pretending to be someone they are not, its the only way to go.
having a few good dates is not a valid reasons to get married.

also, go away somewhere together for a week, it can make you discover a few more things about each other.

she could be the ONE or NOT, taking such a gamble in life is crazy.just read a few of the nightmare stories of married people to understand that you may have true/honest intentions while hers might be devious.

its a well known fact that many people wanna get married for the wrong reasons: peer pressure, independence or simply the Nigerian belief that being married means being happy/successful. . . . . . . . so find out what is her reason.

a simple honest question such as: WHY DO YOU WANT TO MARRY ME? will help you greatly.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Participate In A Couples' Kissing Contest If Organised? / On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? / What Is The Difference Between Real Love And Affection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.