Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? (878 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? / Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by Ofido(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2010
Fellow Nairalanda,
Am jst coming back from my friends wedding. I noticed the Guy was so mean through-out the wedding but the Girl was so so Smilling, Laughing & more than happy.
When i approached my Guy & was like ''Agu(Bros) Wetin, ?, put a smile on ur face now''.
My guy was like,, Nna(Bros) Expensis pass income ooo.
As i was going back,i keep askin my self ''on wedding day, who is happier?,the boy or the girl?
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2010
Depends on the individual. Is not gender specific.

For me I went to this wedding, it was the other way round actually the dude was so happy, I have never seen a groom that happy.
He make his entry with a backflip no joke.

So that pretty much answer your question really.
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by Yorisb: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2010
The Bride of course. The Man would rather be moaning about the huge expenses and other post-wedding bills incurred.
cheesy

rokiatu:

For me I went to this wedding, it was the other way round actually the dude was so happy, I have never seen a groom that happy.
He make his entry with a backflip no joke.

So that pretty much answer your question really.

Perhaps the bills were on the Bride and/or her family. cheesy
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by Mygoldie(f): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2010
Yorisb:

The Bride of course. The Man would rather be moaning about the huge expenses incurred and other post-wedding bills. cheesy

why should the man borrow money for his wedding and regret/moan later?isn't the wedding day suppose to be the most happiest day of his life?
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by onstelly(f): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2010
It all depends, to me the bride should be more happeir but in some cases is not like that, like my aunty's wedding her husband look more happy than her n even dance more, she was kinda moody cos she is pregnant.
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by justwise(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2010
rokiatu:

For me I went to this wedding, it was the other way round actually the dude was so happy, I [b]have never seen a groom that happy.
He make his entry with a backflip no joke.[/b]So that pretty much answer your question really.

Maybe he worked so hard b4 the bride agreed to marry him. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by adagz01(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2010
The bride is happy because she has finally hooked/tied the ba'stard while the groom is angry cos he's finally fallen victim
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by r231(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2010
why is everybody saying the bride

both parties have to be happy

the guy in question is prolly screwed one way or the other
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by Yorisb: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2010
r231:

why is everybody saying the bride

both parties have to be happy

the guy in question is prolly screwed one way or the other

No worries, very soon(December?) you will know ''why''! cheesy
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by Osama10(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2010
I think its more of the bride.
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by r231(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2010
Yorisb:

No worries, very soon(December?) you will know ''why''! cheesy

hehehehehehe

we have been planing this for a while

so i am sure both of us will be smiling dat day

well except if ma Ex show up lol den she won't be smiling grin grin
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2010
Both, because he foundeth a wife/husband findeth good thing.
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by justwise(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2010
STACYM:

Both, because he foundeth a wife/husband findeth good thing.

Only when u found the right wife/husband, else it will be a nightmare
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by Yorisb: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2010
justwise:

Only when u found the right wife/husband, else it will be a nightmare

Word!
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by justwise(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2010
Yorisb:

Word!

You sometimes we Nigerians marry cos 'our friends' are getting married and all that, we rushed into one, year in, year out there is no peace, all the promiese we read in the bible about marriage only happen when u married ur God given partner.
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by jackson83: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2010
yes, you rush into marriage you rush out,
Re: On Wedding Day! Who Is Happier: ? The Bride Or The Bridegroom: ? by sexy74(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2010
@ poster
The Bride is always the Happier of them.
Most wedding, the bride contribute little or nothing financially to the wedding celebration. When it comes to demand she is the chief contributor. All she thinks of is things to buy for herself just to look beautiful, she sees nothing expensive as long as it is what she wants.
The groom is usually st the mercy of the bride, when foolish expenses passes income.
Groom to be bold to tel your woman anything you cant afford does not come on board.
No matter what she says stand by ego adi ro. (there is no money)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Real Love And Affection? / Is This A Call For Break Up? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Go Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.