Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Do Women Test Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Test Men? (1179 Views)

How Women Test Men: Tips On How To Successfully Pass These Tests / Why Women Test Men They Are Dating! / Why Do Women Test Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Test Men? by kingsfish(m): 1:38am On Jul 23, 2010
Yes, i'm hundred and fifty percent sure that women test men especially if you are just getting to know them. You see women get approached by so many men everyday and they hear different stuff 4rm them. So in other for them to know if a guy is the real deal, guess what, they test. Women are constantly testing men. They do this by acting bratty, making demands, complaining, commanding, being emotional, stc.

You know what i mean?

Here's what i do:

When a woman tries to test me - for instance, if she says, ''i don't like that song you were listening to'' - i turn it up a notch and send it back to her - i might say, '' well you might want to not come to my house anymore, because it's all i'm going to play now that you're whining about it.''       ( Said in a half serious tone so she can't tell if i'm kidding)

This sends a message that if she tries to act controlling, i'm just going to turn whatever she's being a pain about one notch and give it to her again. Women get the message loud and clear when you act this way. By not giving in to their controlling and bratty attitude, you stand out of the crowd of other men that kiss up to them by becoming attractive and interesting.
Re: Do Women Test Men? by iice(f): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2010
Sure women test men. . .dunno about ya'll but i test people thus end up avoiding shitting friendships and undesirable elements grin

I don't like that song you were listening to. . .even i myself would be like and so?
Re: Do Women Test Men? by MrCork24: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2010
Sure, you test the Womanliness
Re: Do Women Test Men? by Omolola1(f): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2010
yeah women do test men, i do it a lot, trust me! wink
Re: Do Women Test Men? by sophy09: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2010
I don't know of others but I do test men a lot. You meet different guys every day who want to date and you can't differentiate the sheep from the goat. You need to test them. I tested my ex on numerous occasions and he failed it all. There are some guys you think they are all in all but when you are testing them without they realizing it you will be surprised what you'll come across.
Re: Do Women Test Men? by Omolola1(f): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2010
:d
Re: Do Women Test Men? by papamissyb(f): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2010
Omolola1:

yeah women do test men, i do it a lot, trust me! wink

YEAH, THE WAY YOU TESTED 190 , LOL
Re: Do Women Test Men? by luap: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2010
Your not so smart.

Turning it up or telling her your more inclined to turn it up since she objected to the song is a passive aggressive response.

Kind of feminine (passive aggressive)

Just do what you want and ignore her test. That is what most grown men do. Do U always respond to childish behaviour?
Re: Do Women Test Men? by papa190(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2010
papamissyb:

YEAH, THE WAY YOU TESTED 190 , LOL

rotfl, grin grin
Re: Do Women Test Men? by Omolola1(f): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2010
rofmao!!!
Re: Do Women Test Men? by ice234: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2010
so wat was the result of ur test
Re: Do Women Test Men? by papa190(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
Omolola1:

rofmao!!!

hi sweets~ kiss kiss
I missed u~
Re: Do Women Test Men? by Omolola1(f): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2010
missed u too dear, @ice, the result is what u are seeing here! lol
Re: Do Women Test Men? by ice234: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2010
arent seeing any result
Re: Do Women Test Men? by Omolola1(f): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2010
well then, shine your eyes wella
Re: Do Women Test Men? by daylae(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2010
Dunno women do test men sha. . .hope hav not been failling those tests all this while<
Re: Do Women Test Men? by ice234: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2010
my eyes are as bright as star
Re: Do Women Test Men? by Omolola1(f): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2010
lol
Re: Do Women Test Men? by ice234: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2010
am serious pls where is the result
Re: Do Women Test Men? by 5stars(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2010
Yup they do all tha time. They no if they ask us we will prolly lie so they test us without us even realizing they doing it, I think its usually in the intial stages of meeting them tho. But fellas as long as u re been real from the get go u got nothin to worry about. Who cares if they test us anyway.

(1) (Reply)

dd / What Have You Learned So Far? / Men, Why Do You Love Us Like That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.