Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

dd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / dd (1182 Views)

dd / dd / dd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

dd by MOBO444(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2010
dd
Re: dd by MOBO444(f): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2010
ddd
Re: dd by 808: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2010
abeg go and sit down.
Re: dd by UyiIredia(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
it will pass
Re: dd by LAGOS1976: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2010
I have not lost face if you have lost face.
Re: dd by InkedNerd(f): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2010
LMAO, before I read the articles I saw the two links and I thought to myself "Oh wow, mumu MOBO444 has finally provided evidence for the nonesense he spews",  Then I read the rubbish he wrote. Foolish me. How could I have thought such a thing. Hahaha.
Re: dd by omohwunmmy: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2010
Go and change d colour of ur skin so u wont be ashamed and hopefully ur obsession with black ladies will stop.
Re: dd by MrCork11: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
MOBO44, hello sir!! so did the bottle break in her pucci tongue??

Wots the update?
Re: dd by Agibecky: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2010
MOBO444:

Black brother have lost face here in the United Kingdom, maybe in Europe as well and certainly in all Africa, our black Nigeria women have brought us the supreme shame, I know right now you maybe be saying what the hell is he saying again as you read this piece, we have not forgot the shame our late President wife put us through for 6 months while her husband was incapacitated or comatose (Yes Turai), well we talking of the BLUE eye White baby she gave birth to (yes that story again) in South London, the black Nigeria house wife has not confessed to the truth and all this while the black brother is allowed to wallow in shame among his fellow men of other race the world over.

We all know the popular story of how a South London based Nigeria Black women gave birth to a white baby and how the black husband gullibly agreed with her and the medical history researcher (not certified Doctors) that it is possible to have such possibility, we are been laughed and mocked by the White British, the Scots, Indians, Ghanaians, Jamaica, Libyans, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Polish, Italians, Spanish, Brazilians, Aussie, Russians, Portuguese, must I go on, (OUR BLACK SISTER HAVE DONE THE ULTIMATE DAMAGE), a black brother was sacked from his place of work in centre London for fighting with his boss who called him a blue eye white baby product at work, My Manchester based Nigeria friend (jerry boy) white female wife cheated on him and she said after all your black women cheat on you and used the blue eye baby story to score a point (they divorcing as you read).

Nigeria International football icon Osazee Odemwingie of West Brom FC was insulted by Sunderland FC clubs fans in premiership football league game when they called him product of a blue eye white baby, my good friend took his wife to the hospital in South London for test (she 7 month pregnant) and the white doctor told him I hope she wont deliver a blue eye white baby, everywhere I go here in London the shame is alive and kicking, I got told in Heathrow Airport when they saw my international passport as a Nigeria and the airport staff said, O’ the fellow from the blue eye white black baby Country, fellow black brother Nigeria that went to South Africa for the FIFA World Cup were taunted in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape town about how weak our Nigeria men are and the Blue eye baby story again, even our President Jonathan Goodluck (God bless him) has lost face in the International community due to the scandal of the blue eye white baby, please see the link below again for source from Indian and English Newspaper online.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/odd-news/blonde-haired-blue-eyed-white-baby-born-to-black-parents_100399079.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html

You are wasting your talent on Nairaland.
We need people like you to write for Nollywood. grin
Your sense of humour is HMMM-HMMM!
Re: dd by InkedNerd(f): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2010
Agibecky:

You are wasting your talent on Nairaland.
We need people like you to write for Nollywood. grin
Your sense of humour is HMMM-HMMM!

Talent eh? LMAO
Re: dd by MOBO444(f): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
dd
Re: dd by omohwunmmy: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2010
MOBO444:

I cant change the colour of my skin,i am BLACK and proud of it,you black women should change your behaviour for good.
then stop whining and accept ur fate. Its getting outdated. Ur ranting wont change nobody.
Re: dd by Saintp(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
This mumu mobo444, na only u de UK? I'm sick and tired of these Black broda, black sister do this, do that. U r an asshole
Re: dd by librangyps(f): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2010
Wish il giv birth to a blue eyed baby, moboo go ta blazes, dnt care watya fink
Re: dd by InkedNerd(f): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2010
Saintp:

This mumu mobo444, na only u de UK? I'm sick and tired of these Black broda, black sister do this, do that. U r an asshole

UK? Oh so you don't know that this man is sitting in his village using a computer for the first time? LOL grin
Re: dd by movers82(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2010
This mobo guy, u are just too much and damn too funny, reading ur post brings out reels of laughter out of me.

(1) (Reply)

6 Different Kinds Of Men! / Why Do Some Ladies Never Believe Their Man Can Be Faithful: / Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.