Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? (3084 Views)

This Kind Of Attitude Is Why Most Nigerian Gals Won't Get Married / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by bkbabe90(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2010
Seeing that I posted up pictures of gals that made her look like the fraternal twin of Shrek's wife, Princess Fiona, The Amaka (the self proclaimed epitome of beauty) became enraged and cussed at me, and repeatedly reported me to the Mods who have since locked wut was an interesting topic!

Is this how Nigerian women act? Are they scared of "competition"? Do they hate seeing beautiful women more beautiful than they are? Are they intimidated by superior looks?

From the numerous thread I see of Nigerian women bashing Nigerian men, I'd have thought the average Nigerian woman was confident in her skin; I'm sad to admit I was wrong on that! Its a sad day when a women feels so inferior just because praise is being heaped on another woman!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Omolola1(f): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2010
lol
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by papa190(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2010
^^
com'on dear answer now~ grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by bkbabe90(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2010
Omolola1:

lol

Just lol? Please, I need an answer!
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Sauron1: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2010
bk/babe90:

Seeing that I posted up pictures of gals that made her look like the fraternal twin of Shrek's wife, Princess Fiona, The Amaka (the self proclaimed epitome of beauty) became enraged and cussed at me, and repeatedly reported me to the Mods who have since locked wut was an interesting topic!

Is this how Nigerian women act? Are they scared of "competition"? Do they hate seeing beautiful women more beautiful than they are? Are they intimidated by superior looks?

From the numerous thread I see of Nigerian women bashing Nigerian men, I'd have thought the average Nigerian woman was confidant in her skin; I'm sad to admit I was wrong on that! Its a sad day when a women feels so inferior just because praise is being heaped on another woman!

What kinda reaction were you expecting?
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by MrCork24: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2010
Nigerian babes aint all that (No Offence)

They are too masculine
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Omolola1(f): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2010
ok,

well, it depends! i would answer for myself

for me, i dont see any reason why i should be jealous if i see someone prettier, everyone is different and peculiar in his own way! i might be pretty to some1 and look ugly to another person, i think beauty is from within,  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder  wink
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Blueice4re(f): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2010
I agree with you omolola.
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Omolola1(f): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2010
Blueice4re:

I agree with you omolola.

thanks wink
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by adaybola(f): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2010
I work in an environment where I meet beautiful people everyday (both men and women) and most of them look so beautiful you’ll wonder if they are part of this world. I always make sure I pass a compliment cuz I love beautiful things. I love looking good myself so when I see nice things I admire them. Even a lady wearing a nice designer wristwatch, bag, shoes, nice make up, Outfit, cars, et cetera. Any man or women who take good care of themselves are incredibly cool to me. So, it’s like I pass compliments to ladies almost every day.

I believe it’s an individual thing, some ladies don’t believe in themselves so they see these other beautiful and more fortunate ladies “SUPERIOR” to them.
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Omolola1(f): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2010
adaybola:

I believe it’s an individual thing, some ladies don’t believe in themselves so they see these other beautiful and more fortunate ladies “SUPERIOR” to themselves

true!
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by ice234: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
dont u know before
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Omolola1(f): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2010
;d
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by kpolli(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2010
typical nairaland chicks, they wait for one person to answer, then they agree with her
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by yme1(f): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2010
one way or another every human is jealous, so its not basically based on a Nigerian girl or whatever
but i would rather use the word envy

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Omolola1(f): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2010
kpolli:

typical nairaland chicks, they wait for one person to answer, then they agree with her

do you think so undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by kpolli(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2010
i was only cracking a joke but is it true, ??
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Omolola1(f): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2010
nah, its not true!
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by bkbabe90(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

What kinda reaction were you expecting?

Well, I expected that for someone that is so fixated on "looks", that she wouldnt be so easily in intimidated by other, prettier, girls!
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Omolola1(f): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2010
lol cool
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by bkbabe90(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2010
Omolola1:

lol cool

Why u always 'lol'ing? u cute tho. . . . wink
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2010
she is? wow, the rest of us on NL must need glasses!!!
wonder how u saw how cute she is with that pic!!

hmmn, in the first place, u a man or a woman @ bk/babe90? becos then will i be able to decipher exactly what u want with the babe sef!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2010
I could care less about someone else's appearance or whatever it is of which I'm supposed to be jealous. I've never been a beauty-driven person anyway. I'm more about personality. Good looks are temporary whereas personality is not so much. I don't even know what beauty or good looks are anymore as almost everyone layers their faces with makeup, something definitely not for me. If they were confident, they wouldn't need to make themselves up to the point that they look not like themselves.

With that said, the "prettier chic" thing never fazes me really.
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Omolola1(f): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2010
@bk, thanks, am lol-ing (as u say) because its funny! @4ller, thanks, guess u used glasses too, lol
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by bkbabe90(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2010
4llerbuntu:

she is? wow, the rest of us on NL must need glasses!!!
wonder how u saw how cute she is with that pic!!

hmmn, in the first place, u a man or a woman @ bk/babe90? becos then will i be able to decipher exactly what u want with the babe sef!! grin grin grin grin

Ah, come on, she is cute! Even with only half her face showing, u can see her eye, nose and mouth! Look at the structure of her face! She's pretty. . . .
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by bkbabe90(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2010
ogugua88:

I could care less about someone else's appearance or whatever it is of which I'm supposed to be jealous. I've never been a beauty-driven person anyway. I'm more about personality. Good looks are temporary whereas personality is not so much. I don't even know what beauty or good looks are anymore as almost everyone layers their faces with makeup, something definitely not for me. If they were confident, they wouldn't need to make themselves up to the point that they look not like themselves.

With that said, the "prettier chic" thing never fazes me really.

You could care less, my dear, maybe cus u know u look good and r also a confident person. . . not so with a whole lotta others!
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by bkbabe90(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
Mr_Cork:

Nigerian babes aint all that (No Offence)

They are too masculine

Lol. And here I was thinking I was nuts. Dude, ur comments are hilarious. . . . . lol
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by follypimpi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
Jealousy is part of human love most girls just stare and admire.
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2010
@ bk/babe90

You know, the only spiteful person I see here is you!
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by Omolola1(f): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2010
easy o!
Re: Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? by bkbabe90(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ bk/babe90

You know, the only spiteful person I see here is you!

And this statement is comin' from someone with the name Ujujoan?! Lol. wow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But / When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! / I Urgently Needs Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.