Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (34736 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by faithfull18(f): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Hahaha,lol.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by EricBloodAxe: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2018
All he needs is to go get another girl. Still won't marry your ass.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by mtngloetiartel: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2018
whytediamond:
He left you because of your bad and stinking attitude, now you have confirmed it.

Dude will still get married to another woman and you just lost the opportunity to move forward. No man marries a bitter and unforgiving lady with his clear eyes. Your stock just lost more value.

Sorry. Oya, join this queue, after these beautiful ladies, na ya turn.
kikikikikikiki wicked
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by frozen70(f): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2018
I can understand that she is not yet done with the relationship as at the time they broke up

But if she is bold, she can link up the guy and start a chat with him and the relationship might come up again

And if she is an "AA", then there are still chances for her
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by zabuur: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2018
All talking about Karma. God just saved the unmarried couples from what might have been an ever lasting liability.

Also, you should have deduced why the guy left the lady in d first place.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by rhythyson: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
The guy that would still get another lady??.... Don't rejoice yet .....Three FTCs in a year.... Lolgrin

Hatrick for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by aladeope4280(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2018
am sorry for sister, indeed you are monitoring spirit
yeye gal
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by KelB(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2018
Some people have already started decorating their rooms and shops for Xmas?

Calm down , Mary hasn't told Joseph she's pregnant yet
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by mamatwiny(f): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2018
I know the feeling. But she shouldn't have announced it.
No lady wants an ex ( that broke ur heart) to be better than her. Fact. The guy must have been hurt by the AS news and probably not happy.

She is happy the guy is tasting unhappiness that was dished to her.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by ronaldbecky(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2018
pls nairalander,i want to know if truely linda ikeji pussy stink according to wizkid?
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by TGMISKY(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2018
The girl na monitoring spirit with a bitter heart
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by 20sirkel05: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2018
So what happens when he gets a new girlfriend with compatible genotype?
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by DavSagacity(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
The guy that would still get another lady??.... Don't rejoice yet .....Three FTCs in a year.... Lolgrin
So how much has all the FTc brought to your account.??
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by jnoz23(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
naso witch dey take start

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
DavSagacity:

So how much has all the FTc brought to your account.??
Don't need ftcs to bring any kobo to my account.... tongue....are you fine now .
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by bigplayerz(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
If i was the guy i would still marry the AS babe the point is i would rather marry my enemy than go back to her...this babe is sick you don`t stigmatize people based on their health status...it a big NO for her.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
he will still get another lady, you should focus on getting a guy who will be content with your empty tank.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by uvie66: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
So, why are you celebrating, is there a scarcity of women.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Odunharry(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:
I can understand that she is not yet done with the relationship as at the time they broke up

But if she is bold, she can link up the guy and start a chat with him and the relationship might come up again

And if she is an "AA", then there are still chances for her

Chance ke? She should move on with her life. Clearly she's pain and doesn't want to see the guy happy with another woman. Her tweet just reveal alot of things about her which I wouldn't advice any guy to get close to except she's change
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by frozen70(f): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Odunharry:

Chance ke? She should move on with her life. Clearly she's pain and doesn't want to see the guy happy with another woman. Her tweet just reveal alot of things about her which I wouldn't advice any guy to get close to except she's change

My dear, only both of them knew what transpired

But nobody should rejoice over another's lose
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Odunharry(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

My dear, only both of them knew what transpired

But nobody should rejoice over another's lose
True both of them know what transpired but obvious the lady is bitter. From her response, one can tell if they can't get back again or not.

Though there are still past relationships where the guy and girl can get back together again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by vikithor(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Learn how to drive better location- Lagos mainland areas contacts- 08100974858

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by meobizy(f): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
The woman is a loser who hasn't let go of her ex. Let's give her three more years to grow, hopefully she'll mature with time.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Brightgem(f): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Abeg celebrate weh weh! They say ur bitter, haven't moved on! Beht how many of them know ur pain, that you are just human. That unlike some of them who a relationship its just like another plate of indomie, they can order another one, you valued ur relationship and ur pain is also valid! Karma is sweet. That is all I know. When someone does u bad! Karma is sweet! But then it's a twitter story. We dnt believe those people!

So can be bitter and angry sometimes, but working on moving on. Working on healing so Y'all should shattap and stop telling a hurt person how to react!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Brightgem(f): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
mamatwiny:
I know the feeling. But she shouldn't have announced it.
No lady wants an ex ( that broke ur heart) to be better than her. Fact. The guy must have been hurt by the AS news and probably not happy.

She is happy the guy is tasting unhappiness that was dished to her.
Korrekt!
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by joshrare(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
LuciferPreeqson:
So she has been monitoring the dude who has probably forgotten about her in the midst of many pussies.

She obviously still has feelings for him.
Eiyya...

I thought feminists said women handle rejection well? grin

*spits angry
That's their style
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by sirBLUNT: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Henitan24 where ever you are call me we need to talk..
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by holysaint1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

Yes women handles rejection but it's of different type

When a woman tells you she is done with you,

She can handle the break up but when a man tells a woman am done with you that's where the issue is.

Though guys don't say such to ladies but will display the act and we it when on display

Dont generalize... This ur position can go both ways.. A friends ex called off their relationship and was still the one calling to know how he was faring and was stylishly complaining why he had not even called her in 3 months.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by frozen70(f): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
holysaint1:

Dont generalize... This ur position can go both ways.. A friends ex called off their relationship and was still the one calling to know how he was faring and was stylishly complaining why he had not even called her in 3 months.

That word stylishly is the same thing I explained

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.