Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

See What Sanusi Has Done To HiTV. They've Lost Premiership Rights! Painful! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Sanusi Has Done To HiTV. They've Lost Premiership Rights! Painful! (9470 Views)

Alison-maueke; Sanusi Has Totally Lost His Mind – Fani-kayode / This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari / CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Sanusi Has Done To HiTV. They've Lost Premiership Rights! Painful! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
Please leave Sanusi out of this( or blame Soludo before Sanusi) The banking system was a farce and more of a packaging system and not following banking policies.
Besides HITV is not a bank so do not even bring or relate them together.

Apart from the EPL, HITV is a waste of decoder and looks more like a family com game that i use to play when i was growing up.
The GUI(graphical user interface) of the HITV platform really sucks. The channels are more like watching a VHS.
DSTV on the other hand has about 2 or more bouquet, CLEAR GUI AND PREMIUM QUALITY ON ALL THEIR VIEWS and gives you value for your money.

HITV was so razz that they started clamping down on youths who were trying to make ends meet by opening up viewing centres and charging them for commercial services.
DTSV never did this.
I guess that separate the men from the boys.( NO DULLING NO FORMING
Re: See What Sanusi Has Done To HiTV. They've Lost Premiership Rights! Painful! by mindad: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2010
This whole 'blame it on sanusi ' is strange. Imagine a mother tells a child to cook for her dad. The useless child starts stealing all the meat in the pot, so the mother disciplines the child. The father comes back , his food is late, his belly is aggravated . Should he blame the mother for disciplining the child or should he look at the bigger picture and see that one late dinner might be a good price to pay for a well-trained child?
Re: See What Sanusi Has Done To HiTV. They've Lost Premiership Rights! Painful! by Vickivicki(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
@tkb417

@ EVERYONE

PLEASE HELP ME I NEED LINK IN GETTING DSTV GHANA SMARTCARD.
PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT ON 08191198746,I APPRECIATE.
Re: See What Sanusi Has Done To HiTV. They've Lost Premiership Rights! Painful! by invisible2(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sanusi is to blame all right, nobody is lending any money for business deals again, whose fault, Hitv, are they now a bank? Banks are meant to provide money for business deals and since they couldn't help Hitv in their point of need, I fear for all our companies because you are "on your own" now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inter Party Debate Live On TV / Kwankwaso Joins APC, Declares Support For Tinubu (Picture) * / INEC Urged To Weed Out Officials Responsible For Logistics Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.