Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband (1856 Views)

Her Boss Is Begging Her For This / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by fraspree(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
There was a mild drama yesterday at a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, Oyo State, when a housewife and mother of two, Beauty Odinye, prayed the court to disregard her earlier plea for divorce.

She also asked the court to ignore her testimony in which she alleged that her husband, Nathaniel, was impotent.

Beauty had earlier in July, while testifying in a divorce suit before the court, requested the dissolution of her 12-year-old marriage to Nathaniel over alleged impotence and lack of care. Beauty had told the court that the two children she had were products of extramarital affairs, adding that the father of her children was one Adedeji Ishola.

Nathaniel, a businessman, had denied he was impotent. Not swayed by Beauty’s evidence, the court had ordered her to produce the alleged father of her two children on the next date of adjournment.

After the case suffered several adjournments due to Beauty’s inability to produce her ‘secret lover’ in court, Nathaniel sought the order of the court for custody of the children.

At the resumed hearing on Tuesday, Beauty dramatically knelt down, clinging to Nathaniel’s legs and pleading for forgiveness. “I want to use this opportunity to plead with this honourable court to disregard all the statements that I earlier made. I lied when I said that my husband was not the father of my two children. I do not know what came over me when I said those things,” Beauty begged.

However, Nathaniel vehemently rejected his wife’s plea for mercy, adding that she had done an irreparable damage to his name and reputation. “My lord, Beauty has ruined my heart and dented my name in public and in the news. I cannot accept her plea; not this time, it is too late; she has brought so much shame to me,” Nathaniel lamented.

Beauty’s father, who had all along supported Nathaniel, joined his daughter to plead with his son-in-law for forgiveness.

The court’s President, Chief Ademola Odunade, subsequently invited the parties and their relatives to his chamber for an out-of-court settlement.

1 Like

Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Some wayward women are just not made for marriage. She must have been opening her legs anyhow to have been that shameless without regard for the harpless man's feelings. That man should never agree to take her back ... it amounts to prolonging of sorrow and postponement of the evil day. The woman will only bring him more grief!

6 Likes

Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
She is evil,heartless and above all,she is so dumb.
Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by Niyeal(m): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
WOE
Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by babyfaceafrica: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
that guy will be foolish to accept her back
Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
lol... The secret lover Don clear her she dey OYO if she comot her matrimonial home finish
Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by akinolu66: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
I have been reading cases of divoce but this one is so surprising!May God give the man the heart to handle these.
Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by Olalan(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Only a fool will take such a wayward and irresponsible wife back

2 Likes

Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by carzola(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
No be small drama

Sounds like a Shakespeare's
Novel.
Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by chiommy123(f): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Maybe this woman was thinking the other guy was going to take her as she is
Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by oglalasioux(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Women have been confused on who got them pregnant since the last 200,000 years.

How could they when they sleep with 3 different men monthly on average.
Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
chiommy123:
Maybe this woman was thinking the other guy was going to take her as she is
Exactly!
The only reason she came back begging was because her hopeful "home breaker" abandoned her and even couldn't man up to appear in court severally, so she eversed and applied the wisdom of "a bird at hand". I repeat, no sane person should co-habit not to talk of marrying a treacherous character like in this case.
Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by Apina(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Such a woman can poison ☠ you undecided
Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by damysamy12(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Well me just passing by and den remembered that saying of what God has joined together let no man put asunder.
Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by habsydiamond(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nollywood movies don dey happen for real life ooo... undecided undecided
Re: Drama In Court As Woman Makes U-turn On Divorce, Begging Her Husband by pedrilo: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2018
The most important decision in a man's life is who he decides to marry.

(1) (Reply)

Obsessed About Marriage / Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? / Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.